> Information:

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

911 - Quick help for English speaking users | special topic.

Rep: (1209)
This is a "quick help" for the English speaking and forum users.The onlysavagemessiahzine.comEnglish speaking topic.
Messages in Russian will be deleted.
Gadgets in this topic.

This topic is specially created as an “First Aid” for English-speaking guests and Forum users. The only allowed English-language topic onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Russian-language posts will be deleted.
In this topic, you can ask any questions regarding PDA, mobile technology and navigation.

Main rules and recommendations:

1. don't use foul language;
2. don't use overquoting;
3. write your question in detail;
4. be polite in conversation;
5. don't use Caps Lock;
6. please don't double-post;
7. Do not use the marks in a row;
8. do not use more than three smiles per message. A reply composed only of smiles (including text ones) is also not allowed;

Software catalog.

Dear users!
Say "Thank you" by increasing reputation (clickAttached Imageunder user's avatar). If you have less than 15 messages,
click on the buttonAttached Imageon the message, which you helped write.

Press buttonAttached Imageto make a post.
Press buttonAttached Imageto complain to moderators.
Press buttonAttached Imageto address to a certain forum user.
Press buttonAttached Imagefor quoting a selected text.
Press buttonAttached Imageto remove message.
Some features will be available after 50 messages.

Post has been editedKenas - 13.04.16, 17:50

Rep: (1469)
* uhhb57, But you did it! Lol

Rep: (3)
I did it because ask people to translate it, but i can't to login through phone browser

Rep: (0)
I just wanted to thank you for at least having one post for not Russian speaking people.

wish I knew Russian so I could benefit from the vast knowledge on the forum ...

Thanks for the help guys

Hi guys

I wanted to ask you to recommend me the proper xposed files, so i could install it on my Note 4 (N910C), i need it only to remove the damn increasing ringing of the phone.

Please excuse me if this is not the proper thread.

Thanks.

Rep: (1469)
Hi* dddnnnggg
It depends on version of android in your device.
For Lollipop there are some files you need:В® Xposed
But keep in mind you need flash custom ROM at first because there is some troubles with xposed on stock samsung ROM with Touchwiz

Rep: (72)
* Kenas
actually there aren't any problems whit the xposed on touchwiz roms cause there's an alternative version 4 stocks and there is no need to flash custom

Hi All. I'm glad to find this forum.
My problem should be inthis topic, but this is the only English speaking topic I found, and I wouldn't like to be banned using English or Google translated texts in a Russian forum.

So I have a brand new Lada 2192 (Kalina) bought in Hungary. I would like to use a navigation software in its MMS. It is no problem to run it after I quit to Windows CE desktop. But I'd like to listen to radio while navigating. As I see the solution is the install a new menu to the MMS. I really like the NewMenu 8.4.5, I tried it in a Windows CE emulator.

Unfortunately I can't speak Russian, and I can't find an English (or Hungarian: D) version. So I would like to try to create one. My main questions:
- Is there a way to run NewMenu without Russification with the original firmware? As I see there is a bunch of png files to change, but what about dates for example.
- Can NewMenu be removed and use the original menu?
- Is there a topic (sorry, I can't find one) to speak about structure and modification of NewMenu o.O?

Thank you for your help in advance. You do great job here, I were nowhere in Kalina navigation without this site. : thank_you:

Rep: (1542)
Stevest @ 05/26/2016, 10:43*
I wouldn't like to be banned using English or Google translated texts in a Russian forum.

* Stevest
In case of using Google translator, you will not be banned;)

Thank you very much. I'll try the proper topic.

I have a problem when sending many sms. I get that warning from Android, on which I have to choose if I allow or decline.

How can I solve this for Android 6 Marshmallow?
I know there are some tricks for other versions of Android, but for Android 6 does anyone succeeded in some way to disable the sms hour limit?

The SMS LImit tools doesn't work. I also have Textra as an app for sms.

Some custom ROm based on Cyanogen have this limit disabled or you can choose how many sms / hour to have. MAybe some developers can ask for the code, or if there is somehting I can do ...

Is there any way I can modify or disable this limit?

Thank you: happy:

P.S. LG G4 H815 unlocked bootloader, rooted, IMperium ROM 3.
P.S.1 - Android 6 doesn't have "settings.db"

Can anyone help me with information about making a boot.img, which works? I can not seem to compile a working kernel that will boot. My phone is an Alcatel 5017O with Android 5.1. The bootloader is unlocked, and I have already flashed TWRP and rooted with SuperSU, but I still only have read only access. I'm trying to get the system, and custpack, to have permission to write instesd of being read-only.

I have compiled so many zImages and modified the ramdisk files, but all they do is bootloop after flashing with SP Flash.

Does anyone know how to get this to work? The chipset is mt6735m. I have what I believe to be the official kernel source code, and I'm using the correct defconfig file for my phone.

I'm not fluent in Russian, and I can't get my translations to mean what I'm trying to say, so I can't use the vast knowledge base on the forum like I was hoping to. There seems to be more knowledge and help here than on XDA.

Can anyone help me figure this out? After probably 50+ kernels not booting, I'm left scratching my head.

I appreciate any and all help that I can get.

As a side note: if anyone is fluent in both English and Russian, and can help me post in the main forum, please send me a message.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Rep: (2190)
Mtkhackn @ 09/03/2016, 16:43*
Can anyone help me with information about making a boot.img, which works?

Greetings.
Such questions should be asked in aspecial section of the forum.
Thread for discussion:"Kernel source code for mtk SOC".
In the assembly issues, you can contact thedeveloper in the Alcatel 5017 device threadusingQMS(Private Message).

Regards.
hyperion70

Hyperion70 @ 09/09/2016, 02:16*
Greetings.
Such questions should be asked in aspecial section of the forum.
Thread for discussion:"Kernel source code for mtk SOC".
In the assembly issues, you can contact thedeveloper in the Alcatel 5017 device threadusingQMS(Private Message).

Regards.
hyperion70

I don't speak Russian, and I have a difficult time reading it as well. I was directed here by a mod for posting in English because my translation didn't mean what it was supposed to, and I got a warning for posting in English in a different thread.

Sorry for language, can't speak russian and already get warn because post using english,
need help to expert that can trasnlate properly for my question in this topicHuawei E5372 (Megaphone MR100-3, MTS 823F, 826FT) - Discussion.
Wanna ask some question about E5372s. I have E5372Ts-620 already unlock but only can use 3G only, the 4G only lock to TDD 2300Mhz, how to i activated the FDD 1800Mhz?
Device info:
Found modem: E5372T
Model: Huawei E5372 / MegaFon MR100-3
IMEI: 8639590212XXXXX
Serial NR. : W3KFGA944292XXXX
Firmware: 21.270.13.00.00
Compile date / time: Mar 24 2014 21:18:21
Hardware ver. : CL1E5372TSM04
Dashboard version: WEBUI_15.100.10.00.03_E5_V7R1_V3R2
SIM Lock status: unlocked
Wrong codes entered: 0 (unlock attempts left: 10)

AT ^ SYSCFGEX =?

^ SYSCFGEX: ("00", "02", "03", "0302", "0203", "99"), ((2000000400000, "WCDMA900 / WCDMA2100"), (3fffffff, "All bands")), (0-2), (0-4), ((7fffffffffffffff, "All bands"))
Ok

AT ^ SYSCFGEX?

^ SYSCFGEX: "00", 3FFFFFFF, 1,2,8000000000
Ok

AT ^ SYSCFG?

^ SYSCFG: 14,2,3FFFFFFF, 1,2
Ok

Please advice to enable FDD 1800Mhz.

Thanks

Rep: (3)
Ryukiyi
I's seems that you have E5372T-602 not 620. It's for China market and solld on aliexpress.
This model is not support FDD due to software limitation. There are no sulution of this problem on this forum. I'll inform you if it'll be sloved.

Post has been editedkashTan alkogolik - 24.10.16, 12:13

hey guys need some help, anyone there with idea of ​​unlocking mifi router model M208T
thanks

Rep: (2)
excuse me
a good day for all,

I just want to ask, how to edit post or comment, because there is no choice,
Thank you in advance.
Regards

Rep: (826)
* Kang hammet ,
Hello! Until you get 50 posts, you're able to edit posts in a short time. So press buttonAttached Imageon the post you want to edit and explain what you need.

Rep: (2)
* simorg13,

Hello, ohh .. I see then, thank you so much for the answer :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 9:03 p.m.