> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sprite Backup | Data backup (programs, contacts, messages, etc.)

Rep: (1311)
Sprite backup
version: 2.6.5

Last update of the program in the header:16.03.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Data backup: programs, contacts, messages, settings, etc.

Homepage: http://www.spritesoftware.com/
Changelog: http://www.spritesoftware.com/support/faq/...Release-History
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...temobile.backup

Download :
Version 2.6.5 Pro: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...p+v2.6.5-playstore.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.03.14, 17:54
Reason for editing: new version

A new version. When updating the old - after installation, restart the device. Backups from previous beta versions are not compatible with this.
Version 0.8.0.39 : Attached fileSpriteBackup_v0.8.0.39.apk (438.15 KB)

Version 0.8.0.40 : Attached fileSpriteBackup_v0.8.0.40.apk (449.14 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 01.03.12, 19:06
Reason for editing: + from ALEX1V

Rep: (1094)
Update
Version 1.2.0.72
Download:Attached filespritemobile.backup12172.apk(670.61 KB)

Rep: (25)
Already released 1.3.0.77. Does anyone have?

Sprite Backup 1.3.0.77

Attached files

Attached fileSpriteBackup.v1.3.0.77.apk(692.61 KB)

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 01.03.12, 22:20
Reason for editing: + ALEX1V

Rep: (17)
Explain, "October 9, 2009 "did the program work?

Rep: (0)
Join the previous question?

Post has been editedGarik_ruspb - 14.11.09, 02:14

The program is already out of beta testing and is distributed for money. The inscription removed from the header, 1.3.0.77 should be fully working.

Rep: (5)
From backup restores the active story without widgets. Switched to other scenes, then back - the widgets appeared. And I also understand it does not save the settings of wi-fi profiles.

Regarding the plots on Hiro, it was written on the first launch of the program. After the backup, you must restart.
I can not say for sure about the wifi.

Post has been editedSelifan - 16.11.09, 23:11

Rep: (42)
People problem pipets! All contacts are losing!
In general, I made a backup, then I stopped! And pipets bodies just died! nothing worked, the player did not find the songs! There are no melodies at all! Tin was just! Vosstanovil device with settings! Suspend more I do not want! And contacts in backup! How to deploy this backup!

Rep: (16)
January 8, 2010 the program has been updated to version1.4.2.104 (before this there were 1.4.0.99, 1.4.1.101).
If you update a program over oldmust restart phone before using it !!!

Attached files

Attached filecom.spritemobile.backup_v1.4.2.104.apk(838.43 KB)

Post has been editedStorozh2005 - 13.01.10, 07:35

Rep: (0)
I installed this prog version 1.3.0.77, I made a backup, I flashed it on the custom firmware, I wanted to do a restore program, it does not see the file. Can I open it somehow?

Rep: (115)
She did not restore something, noted bookmarks, application settings and system settings, after the restaurant writes that she restored, as a result, there are no bookmarks, all the desktops are just empty ..

Rep: (13)
gmn82 @ 13.1.10, 12:13*
I installed this prog version 1.3.0.77, I made a backup, I flashed it on the custom firmware, I wanted to do a restore program, it does not see the file. Can I open it somehow?

It should be on the SDcard in the Spritebackup folder

Rep: (232)
SpaceRabbit, , on the developer's site there is info about what to do after restore reboot (After restoring 'System Settings' I can't see my HTC Scenes)

Rep: (115)
Bodtak
Yeah fun, now the device hangs on the htc label when rebooting .., backed up a pancake, so that they ..)))

Rep: (7)
Yes, it is not needed, in general. On Windows Mobile, there was also a whole bunch of prog for backup, as a result, I never used them once - all through Autluk, MayFon. Now, too, through Autluk, JMail. Well, except perhaps SMS backup and browser favorites would be needed, but not really, and you need a backup system, I just would not risk it.

Rep: (1094)
Yes, it is not needed, in general. On Windows Mobile, there was also a whole bunch of prog for backup, as a result, I never used them once - all through Autluk, MayFon. Now, too, through Autluk, JMail. Well, except perhaps SMS backup and browser favorites would be needed, but not really, and you need a backup system, I just would not risk it.

You back up someone and does not force ... There is such a "thing" in Androyd as root rights
And some people use a device with this OS not as "Windows Mobile" but when apologizing system files, at the slightest error - a glitch, the system dies. So you need a backup.

M
And please do not flood

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 18.01.10, 11:38

Rep: (42)
After this program, I took out the whole brain how to restore contacts!
With the restoration, the program performs everything with a bang! But the device just lives its incomprehensible life!
Sucks! I took a pancake! Fuck it more YYYY!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 17:10