> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Backup for Root Users

Rep: (1311)
Backup for Root Users
version: 4.1.4

Last update of the program in the header:29.01.2010

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Backup files, bookmarks, settings, etc. Need root rights.

Homepage: http://blackgins.wordpress.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...-smsbk-zxq.aspx
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.bg.smsbk

Download :
Version 4.1.4 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/401870/com.bg.smsbk.apk
Version 4.1.3 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/358811/com.bg.smsbk.apk

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 23.01.11, 19:23

Rep: (1311)
Updated to version 3.4
Attached fileBackupFRU_v3.4.apk(26.57 KB)

Rep: (1094)
Upgrade to 3.5.3 in the topic header

Upgrade to 3.5.4 in the topic header

Updated to 3,5,5

Rep: (2)
It does not make backups for me .. the processing window hangs for less than a second, while nothing appears on the card except the folders
modaco 2.2
I tried the older version - it only saves apk

imnot
The problem is in the firmware, more precisely with its root :)

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 01.10.09, 13:43

Update.
Version 4.1
Download:Attached fileBackup_for_Root_Users_v4.1.apk(23.51 KB)

Update.
Version 4.1.1
Download:Attached filecom.bg.smsbk.apk(23.48 KB)

As I understood the FIx bug with Modaco firmware

Rep: (1301)
Updated to version 4.1.2
Download:Attached filecom.bg.smsbk.apk(23.49 KB)

Rep: (1)
What is APN?

What is APN?

APN (Access Point Name) in GPRS terminology is the symbolic name of the access point through which the user can access the requested type of service (WAP, Internet, MMS).

But in Backup for Root Users - APN backup is implemented crookedly.
Those. back up xml, and Russian settings are stored in the telephony.db database, which is backed up via the DATA item

Backup APN is better through APN Backup & Restore:APN Backup & Restore

Post has been editedcocobot - 17.11.09, 16:56

Updated to version 4.1.3
Download:Attached filecom.bg.smsbk.apk(23.49 KB)

Changes in version 4.1.3
- Added support for Android 2.0 (Eclair)

Rep: (0)
How to recover?
Backup he did to me, and then I select everything, I press restore .... window ->ok .... and that, nothing happens ...

Rep: (258)
It's easier to backup viarecovery from LeshaKif knitting needles. Just pereproshlis, everything flew off and beautifully back was restored.

So I already zabekapilsya this prog .. I reflash .. and I can not stop ..... another prog does not understand its backup ???

TReShiK @ 16.1.10, 20:01*
How to recover?
Backup he did to me, and then I select everything, I press restore .... window ->ok .... and that, nothing happens ...

Check if you have a BackupRoot directory on a flash drive?
Did you already have root on your phone? It cannot copy files from some phone directories without root.

Rep: (258)
TReShiK @ 16.1.10, 21:05*
So I already zabekapilsya this prog .. I reflash .. and I can not stop ..... another prog does not understand its backup ???

After flashing, the root flies, make back the root, then it can write.

Yes, of course, I returned the root ..... otherwise the program would not start))
Yes, the folder on the flash drive is present, but somehow it is strange ... half of the folders that he created are empty .... hmm ... can it be dumb fucking back ??

TReShiK @ 17.1.10, 2:51*
Yes, of course, I returned the root ..... otherwise the program would not start))
Yes, the folder on the flash drive is present, but somehow it is strange ... half of the folders that he created are empty .... hmm ... can it be dumb fucking back ??

By the way can. It is buggy, IMHO. I do in two stages. At first, everything except data and app. Then only data and app, and I don’t constantly let me go to sleep at the time of backup. It seems to be normal backups.

p.s. Unfortunately, do not back up pictures from mms. Then, when recovering, the mms themselves are there, but the pictures stored in the system application data are not. I wrote to the developer - something has no response.

Updated to version 4.1.4
Download:Attached filecom.bg.smsbk.apk(23.47 KB)

Changes in version 4.1.4
- slight improvement in backup settings

p.s. Unfortunately, the bug with MMs is not defeated yet (

Post has been editedcocobot - 29.01.10, 14:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19, 23:35