2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Editing firmware for smartphones. | In this topic, you can share information on creating firmware.
MaximUm.
Message#21
20.12.09, 18:42
Maximalist idealist
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 549
Check in: 30.06.08
Sony Xperia X Compact

H @ meleon @ 11/23/09, 19:35*
Quote (MaximUm. @ 11/23/09, 2:19 pm) *
Is there something similar, but on WM6.1?

Here is the link Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM Links, but the site does not open for me, I think because I am at work now, check, look.

Unfortunately, I did not find there pure WM6.1. After reading a bit of theory, I came to the conclusion that, in principle, you can download the kitchen from another device (the main thing is to have permission like my device) and you can safely pull out the SYS folder from there and throw it into the kitchen to yourself. Do I get it right?

It's a shame that they made wisely with developers on WM6.5 - they started to build builds for all permissions, etc., but under 6.1 I didn't find anything (maybe poor knowledge of English prevents you).
lens70
Message#22
23.12.09, 10:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 239
Check in: 13.02.08
HTC Desire C

MaximUm.,
I ported XIP from WM6.1 to WM5 and now I have my own kitchen, but before that I reassembled SYS and OEM (updated firewood) until ported WM6.5 is not available at that time, but for fun I'll create it a bit later.
And I was looking for help in porting on the forum, it's useless .... Principles from other resources helped to understand.
And if you need WM6.1 clean no problem find google taxis I nashol ....

--------------------
Read between the lines ...
My firmware:Toshiba firmwareG500
MaximUm.
Message#23
23.12.09, 13:40
Maximalist idealist
[offline]

Messages 549
Sony Xperia X Compact

HM .... killed 2 hours, but did not find clean WM. I'm also interested in XIP porting. By the way, I almost made 100% Russian WM6.1 firmware. Very smart came out. A lot of little things, but very much advanced in this matter in the last 3 days. Now I’m asking for it ... I’m not very easy to find English in it - everything is Russian everywhere. How to finish - lay out. I have a lot of ideas.

ZY Write in ICQ, but I can not catch you there.
MaximUm.
Message#24
29.01.10, 17:14
Maximalist idealist
[offline]

Messages 549
Sony Xperia X Compact

Question to the experts. I want to take the SYS folder from the firmware dump from the S740 and build the firmware on it. I do BuildOS, G'Reloc, collect the firmware. I'm flashing .... iiii ... further than Toshiba's inscription, the phone does not boot. I read many times articles of romodels of different ... write that SYS is independent. So you can freely take it from any phone and collect firmware on it. That's what I did. But why the phone does not boot?

All drivers, Toshibovskaya murk lies in the OEM folder.

Similarly, with a torn dump from the image for the emulator. I made a dump (20757 build), which is on the MS website. Throw SYS - the result is the same. Maybe I do not know? What should be done with SYS, so he wound up on Toshiba?

Posted on 1/29/2010, 17:14:

I made a dump of many firmware: Turkish, perduemonolce, Volk Piligrim. In the last 2, I cleaned the SYS folder from OEMDrivers, OEMMISC, etc. (I already have it in OEM), cleaned up third-party software ... assembled the firmware on these SYS - it works. I feel somewhere some trifle, because of which the SYS from the S740 and the emulator image do not work.
caramba_sda
Message#25
29.01.10, 17:45
lazy lizard
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4043
Check in: 18.05.06
Oneplus 5 8/128

MaximUm. @ 29.1.10, 18:14*
SYS is independent.

Throw your own .ROM and .WM into it, and then take it off.

--------------------
Tamagotchi: One +5
Go piu piu © Baltika9
MaximUm.
Message#26
29.01.10, 18:12
Maximalist idealist
[offline]

Messages 549
Sony Xperia X Compact

Hold +! For the second day in the perduemonocl ace I write and write, but he could not tell (apparently, it is difficult for the ace to describe the essence of the problem and even more to understand it). Himself today all day picking, picking. He killed 6 hours of his life. And everything turned out so simple. He did everything - everything went perfectly! Thanks again!
lioni
Message#27
18.10.10, 17:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 18.10.10

Tell me please !!!! I was unlocked the Samsung s8000, by the evening it hung and everything, the sensor did not react, I did not even find the network. She gave the master a remake, he did and said that it was because of the virus. which I allegedly caught casting pictures, music on the phone .. Can this be or are they cheating me? Help plyiz, no shit in this I do not rummage, but I do not want to pay again.

M

Post has been editedGhost098 - 24.10.10, 16:02
Suvorov_V3.0
Message#28
05.05.17, 16:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 965
Check in: 07.12.15
Huawei P8 Lite

Good day to all. There is a huawei p8 lite (emui 4.0 android 6.0) which most likely will not upgrade to emui 5.0 android 7.0. So, can I, without harm to the device, replace all system applications with applications from another device with emui 5.0 android 7.0 and will they work? I would also like to add a curtain from this firmware and a mode in two windows, is it possible?

--------------------
Huawei p8lite - 6.7.1 kangvip + root + xposed + twrp 3.1.0.1 alice
Lenovo m5400 (i5 4200m | lenovo da0bm5mb8d0 (hm87) | intel hd 4600 + nvidia gt740m | mac os 10.14.2 | clover r4862 |

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:01