> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Medieval | Castle Defense

Rep: (1609)
Medieval
version 1.0.6

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:

Meet the new representative of the Castle Defense genre. As the game progresses you will be required to defend their fortress and destroy coming to our enemy castle. He is not just so, and six different kinds of units - from conventional lightly armed infantry and archers to the most real siege catapults that can spread in a matter of minutes for us native fortress on the bricks, and even smaller. For the defense has a sufficiently large number of guns, causing both immediate, pinpoint, and a fairly large area and a long time for damage. Enemies can throw arrows, nuclei, literally pour fire. In addition, it is possible to rebuild the barracks and training camps for the archers, various workshops. All this will help to recruit manpower, which will defend the castle from invaders directly on the ground.

A great representative of the genre

Download: Medieval

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 16.10.09, 10:33

Rep: (829)
Screenshot liked, I'll try. Thank you catch a turnip

Rep: (0)
I do not know how to say thank you to the other, and so thank you!

game, of course, difficult, but it spurs, and a lot of options to kill enemies

Rep: (82)
Yes, the game is like, a complex but interesting =)

Soon reach the fiery arrows, then the game becomes much easier, but if pump Multi-shot, and then fire multivystrel, even on heavy game becomes easy. Now at level 10 of the Voice only shake katapuliu that makes good lock, the main thing not to let her enemy knights. And the enemy catapults prekrassno destroyed fiery darts and arrows bombs.

Rep: (4)
play 25 - Ogen longer pomagajut
Five enemy catapults makes me a couple of minutes
save only that riders my enemy flag tyryat

Rep: (2)
I can not pass the second level of management ... terrible !!!

Rep: (583)
nezabudis, too stuck on the second, too complicated, they have made it ...

[Quote name = 'sav4eg' date = '16 .7.09, 12:38 'post = 2983346]
play 25 - Ogen longer pomagajut
Five enemy catapults makes me a couple of minutes
save only that riders my enemy flag tyryat
how do you do it?

nezabudis @ 16.7.09, 15:37*
how do you do it?

what exactly?
tyrit flag?
easy - to first couple of times you lose a battle that would understand the sequence in which someone goes
and then at the right moment release an its rider and help him - killing the enemy horsemen, etc. ... your soldiers initially much weaker enemy (((
and all - when the rider reaches the enemy flag he tyrit him and skedaddle back - to catch up with him, no one smoget)))

already in the 17-level flag tyrit, but wet! and the stone you buy? something does not understand its benefits ...

who passed 20uroven? tell me how? roll out immediately catapults pieces 6 and it is not possible to do anything ...

if there is a bomb - it is only by them or the fiery multistrely

netu.konets bombs or the game all over again to pass: beee:

It hovered at 25 - started playing again changing tactics
51 tired - it became boring and the same type

Attached Image

I have a bomb, swung to the end always saved from the catapult, but the benefits of stone identity did not come up and gave up his bleeding

I do not know because of what iPhone grunted but seriously, touch keys do not respond to your fingers, not even unlock mogu.dumayu's all about viruses that sit in all of these igruhah.karaul.popadalovo.segodnya am to repair ...

thing pumped completely different stone
with catapults to cope with a bang, and often appears - Castle crushes at once

Rep: (0)
level 72 ... 30 and further all the same type ...

Rep: (307)
Cool game!!! And the graphics are super !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/08/20, 9:28