> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ConnectBot | SSH client

Rep: (1094)
Connectbot
version: 1.9.2

Last update of the program in the header:06.08.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
SSH client.

Description:
Secure Shell client for the Android platform
It has functions copy / paste. With it, for example, I set myself a modified recovery.
Russian language support

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/connectbot/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/org.connectbot
Android Market: https: //play.google.co...d=org.connectbot

Download:
Version: 1.9.2 Р’В® ConnectBot (Post ElenaIva # 63831425)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 18.01.19, 23:24
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (1310)
mr. rino
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Update to 1.5.5 in the header

Updated to version 1.6-dev

Rep: (10)
The program is interesting. I tried in the emulator. But I did not understand what is happening with the Russian font, it is incorrectly displayed by me !!! Who can that prompts?

Rep: (82)
Better Terminal Pro is better to use - it works more conveniently and efficiently.

Rep: (15)
Auxx @ 18.4.10, 1:01*
Better Terminal Pro is better to use - it works more conveniently and efficiently.

Rave. Better Terminal Emulator Magic Pro does not support SSH. This program has a different functionality, and it is for other purposes.

xdemon @ 19.4.10, 9:50*
Rave. Better Terminal Emulator Magic Pro does not support SSH. This program has a different functionality, and it is for other purposes.

Since when? Included is the BTEP SSH Client. It is for these purposes!

Rep: (15)
Auxx @ 19.4.10, 12:38*
Since when? Included is the BTEP SSH Client. It is for these purposes!

A bit wrong, yes. Not a word on the SSH market.
As I understand it, there is a dropbear that is incompatible with openssh keys. More precisely, BTEP in general does not support pubs, which is critical for me.
If not right, I undertake to buy%)

For pubs, I will not say, I currently do not have a single server with keys.

But in any case, you can compile the usual openssh and put it in the phone.

Post has been editedAuxx - 19.04.10, 16:35

Rep: (4)
But is there an opportunity to send special combinations? like ctrl + c ctrl + esc?

Rep: (1)
And on 2.1 (Designer) tried? For some reason, I can't start, but I need ssh ((

Vikodin @ 28.5.10, 2:51*
And on 2.1 (Designer) tried? For some reason, I can't start, but I need ssh ((

If it does not start, try Better Terminal Pro. It works for me on 2.1.

Rep: (236)
Please explain how to flash using this program, recovery, so it did not try, thanks in advance :) :) :) and which recovery is better to install on CyanogenMod 5.0.7 firmware, by the way, a new update of the program 1.7.0 rc1Attached fileConnectBot_svn_r503_all.apk(701.74 KB)

Post has been editedMishanya2010 - 30.05.10, 19:37
Reason for editing: forgot to attach the file

No This is a shell, not a firmware.

Rep: (236)
Well, the cap says that the author has set himself a modified recovery

Rep: (24)
I have started on Desire (Droid 2.1) and it works. But I did not understand how to change the ssh port (if another 22 is used, not the standard one). Who will tell?

Rep: (2)
Seth7,
try to write in the format [host]: [port]

On the hero, the ports are not forwards, it is probably because 1.5 firmware or is it my karma? : thank_you:

Rep: (24)
Pancake!! How did he miss it ?! (try writing in the format [host]: [port]) - fixated on -p or on connection settings (which are not), but forgot about this option - now everything is ok, thanks

Maybe it makes sense to update the header, version 1.6.2 is already available on the market ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19, 13:28