> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry 8800 - Discussion

Rep: (3544)
DiscussionBlackberry 8800
Description | Discussion

Post has been editedracoon - 12.07.09, 21:28

Rep: (24)
When changing simkarty They always fly off because attached to it: D

Rep: (86)
When changing simkarty They always fly off because attached to it

And I'm really stated the opposite? : Rofl:

altim69 @ 21.04.2011, 19:27*
And I'm really stated the opposite?

If yes, what is your comment does not make sense. If not - it does not make sense earlier.
Choose for yourself: D

Intricately put it, sir: thank_you:, you would be in another forum thread ...
But enough about that.

Rep: (3)
and how to do that when you change SIM cards do not support flew beeches?

Aleha @ 21.04.2011, 18:43*
When changing simkarty They always fly off because attached to it: D

@ Andrey1967 22.04.2011, 22:45*
and how to do that when you change SIM cards do not support flew beeches?

To tell you a story about a white bull? : Sveta:: lol:

Rep: (3)
I understood like the Internet works through zhoporez..a where you can find the program under him? such as Yandex ICQ Skype plug ..

Find can be eghere.

Rep: (0)
Someone tell me where repair of a subject can be arranged in Kiev. It does not turn the damn thing.

Simply buy a new, and this throw or sell for parts. Repairs can get expensive new.

Rep: (425)
So I got such a device, I like a decent caller :)

That is 8800? Decent dialer, really. Reliable as a rail: lol:
I have a few of their accumulated from time to time use, where just not falling in the cold -30 lay in the snow ... just dropped in the water do not float.

Arhinadozhny device.

Bluetooth dray, powerful. ACC 1400 swings.
Some strange people in the reviews they write that the Bluetooth profiles, they say, "too work" and supposedly no stereo sound (see., Eg.,http://helpix.ru/go.cgi/mforum.ru/phones/tests/090189.htm). These people obviously apparateg in their playful little hands are not kept. For when I connect to the 8800-th Nokiyu 505 or gills Clipper in my ears pours pure, rich stereo sound. And by the way, wrote blackberry, which profiles are connected by connecting Bluetooth devices. Stereo soundthere is Because I believe not only the ears, but also your eyes.

Two problems: 1) Matsaev and scratched back cover; 2) dies trackball. - Both I decided through ebey: trackball bought some stuff for a dollar and a half a few rear covers. Expensive, but what to do? : Rofl:

Blackberry soon 5 years banging. Or 6. I do not remember exactly. Work on older akkah !! On ebee I bought additional pair of new, but it is not needed. Just be recharged once a month.

In general, the reliability of 8800/8820 reminds me of Nokia 3310 and E71.
It is a pity that soon the topic will have to be moved to the section "Archeology" ... it is too old horses: D

Aleha yesterday I also dropped it for the first time, I was scared ... that he would break the floor: D I also liked the sound quality of the music through the speaker, I didn’t expect such high-quality sound from the 2007 phone, and indeed it’s pleasant to hold the phone with very high quality materials I applied it, and I bought it for the most part, but I gave my newer blackberry model 8520 to my wife, hopefully 8800 will serve me more faithfully, an excellent mobile phone

Aleha and from whom buy spare parts on ebee? I would also like to buy the original Russian keyboard and a couple of trackballs: D
By the way, do you use any navigation program? I've decided to use wisepilot now looking for a cash cardhere

Post has been editeddred78 - 25.11.11, 13:47

dred78 Look at ebeevke gameaccessory , chenbayui85 , yallstock , eleseed . There were other sellers, but the prices and range change over time, if necessary, to look into their purchase history, perhaps the "old" and now sellers are trading goods for 8800. Still a lot of time has passed.

As for Russian keyboard will not say - you will need to prepare a standard letter in English and distribute 10-20 sellers. Maybe someone and there will just Russian Claudia. But perhaps it is easier engraved in Russia.

navigation programs at me there are two stands. Summary - MYAK (Mobilnye.Yandeks.Karty), stuffed into 16 gig cache 6 or 8 gigabytes of MicroSD card. Nimble and never fails. But just fire and put Google MEIS if Yandex haywire. Sometimes I use for a change.

And why did you choosewisepilot ?

P.S. But generally for serious navigation my Garmin Oregon ...: D
P.S.2. You to BIS / BES connected? If yes, throw in a personal PIN, connect you to the group.

Aleha thanks for the tips on ebey on the cards I tried to Yandex to use but they ioem 8800 preposterously slow down, and not the program is a navigation, it's just a card, Google MAPS is also a card interface I like, smart work, but the screen is permanently extinguished, I read that guglovtsy so specially made, such as the battery saving in a traffic jam and the alleged screen stops off for a speed exceeding 30 km or connect the charger to the cigarette lighter, but in my case anyway, and under these conditions, quenched screen, but wisepilot real navigation program performs well on route , If necessary, quickly route pereprokladyvaet, has voice prompts in Russian, minimalistic interface and cute in this program, in general, she had me all happy. besides the price tag in her humane 4.95 euros for the use of offline maps for 2 years, and a separate navigator I do not need, use navigation is rarely time to time, moves mainly on the same routes
I connected to encore, bbm when I put off the pin, thanks for the invitation: D

dred78 @ 26.11.2011, 03:46*
(...) When the tabernacle was reared BBM pin, thanks to (...)

I still do not sleep in the sun there is still time: D

Essentially a question ofwisepilot y, when she bought, it can be put on different Soup simultaneously? For example, in your 8800 and 8520 the couple? How does the program at such an outrage? Those. there stupidly driven in series or she is also activated in the internet? If you need a Symbian sis, it comes bundled or sold separately? Many questions :)
And yet, if you are walking with 8800, as far as the battery at a constant navigation with voice prompts Russian regime? Those. she is able to say, "but after a beer, turn, dude, right, there is the green fence, so you do not go there, go to the other side"? : D

Aleha I until it was bought, I use a trial, I read somewhere that it is tied to the imei phone so that it turns on the two devices need two licenses, activated probably in the internet, at least when starting sometimes writes uchetki verification and on-site network indicator appears arrows refer to an Internet, in my case to the encore, an Internet on my phone at all chopped off, the test it is literally half an hour and during that time the battery is never ate, and speaks Russian with a slight accent, such as turn right, turn left, through that the distance

Post has been editeddred78 - 26.11.11, 03:36

Rep: (2)
Itself I use the battery and not being killed evo horse

zezetop So I’m talking about the same thing, the device must raise this topic in this forum and we don’t let the phone go into oblivion: D

Rep: (39)
can not give a reason to die this Temko;) at the most was 8700, then 8830, verizon, sprint and now 8830, great machines! the quality of communication and autonomy on top!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 11:06