> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 8530- Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Curve 8520/8530
Attached ImageBlackBerry Curve 8520
Description 8520 | Description 8530 | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Blackberry Curve 8520/8530 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editedGridzilla - 30.08.16, 19:47
Reason for editing: adding a link to the FAQ

Rep: (10)
dred78 @ 02/03/2012, 15:37*
L & Maks, wifi policy will not launch the reset, if it were so simple wifi would be on all rst phones

Well, ok, and if you go through an engineer?

just if you unbind the bb from the operator / service - you can run all the standard functions (if he does not receive commands over the network)

burns interest, defeated all troubles except mep0 on new devices, I think Wi-Fi is also treated

Rep: (64)
Good afternoon, gentlemen, lovers of BB! :)
I always loved hardclaves, and here, on occasion, in Italy, I bought myself an unlocked Timovskiy 8520. :) The device is not bad, it seems to have figured out the basic problems (firmware, service books, programs, wi-fi, etc.) The thing is original, but interesting.
Only one moment is depressing, I cannot find anywhere in St. Petersburg or Ineta (ebee) Russian clave to him, to change and walk like a white man almost from the PCT, but also with Wi-Fi. :)
I found one service at m. Black River, but there 3 months all promise to bring it, but do not bring ...

Post has been editedIgoran - 12.02.12, 18:50

Igoran, I congratulate with the acquisition of the 8520 is really not bad, especially with wifi, I can only dream about it, since I have 8520 rst, I bought it because I had no experience, try to turn to Claudia myrainbow He is with Peter, can that will advise.

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, please tell me (I don’t understand the Blackberry at all) the device is unlocked and Russified (I did everything for money, not myself), where can I see the mep-code?
Reason: when connecting a smartphone to a computer, it offers to upgrade, but I'm afraid that then again curve 8530 will get stuck again

jamart, if you unlock it once, then it will no longer bother itself, feel free to upgrade, and you don’t need to look at the measures, why do you need unnecessary knowledge

dred78, thanks, reassured. And another question, service books (wifi tcp / ip browser, browser config) will fly off or remain?

jamart, but I honestly don’t know it completely, I never once set up a separate service for the beeches, I immediately connected the encore, but I suspect that

dred78, But how can you save them, what would you put after a flashing?

jamart, I do not know, I did not try it myself, because of the above, I have an encore, although this is not a problem, in the evening I will post a manual at ten o'clock or a link how to do it

Post has been editeddred78 - 10.03.12, 15:56

jamart, promised link about beech service http://forum.allblackberry.ru/index.php?showtopic=93
jamart @ 03/10/2012, 16:49*
But how can you save them, what would you put after a flashing?

as far as I understood, if before updating to make a backup copy of the settings in the DM and after updating it, to restore it also through the DM, the service will return back

Post has been editeddred78 - 11.03.12, 00:53

dred78, Thanks for the link. I upgraded through DM, everything was left even service books, then I wanted to Russify and namudil (made a wipe). Now I have an under-the-ice official firmware for my device, but in English and service books I will need to be restored under my operator. Only now the problem with Russification can not figure it out.

I understand that you are the curators of this topic so put yourself a big plus from me and thanks for the answers)

jamart, Russian is usually installed in the settings, unless of course you have installed normal firmware with support for all languages, or at least with support for European languages, and you can reinstall the service beeches

Good day to all! Tell people good to me. I have such a problem. I ordered a Blackderry curve 8530 supported by ebay from the USA. He would come, everything would be fine, but only the old owner, so that he couldn’t remove the password on the phone for a long time. And now I don’t have to do it, do not reflash it (through the official program, because it also requests a telephone password). Is there any solution to my problem at home?

Rep: (29)
sanya2010, Well, write to the previous owner through messages on eBay. ;)

friend ordered. I can not get through to a friend

I called a friend, that guy got this phone as I do not know, but the fact is that that guy also does not know the code ...

sanya2010, enter the wrong password ten times and it will be reset. Hard rezet will happen.

Thanks, helped :)

K
Forum Rules
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editeddred78 - 03.04.12, 21:09

Rep: (1203)
Igoran @ 12.02.2012, 19:49*
I can not find in St. Petersburg or the Internet (ebee) Russian clavus

http://blackberry-spb.ru/catalog/klaviatura-blackberry/
http://www.remont-telefonov.ru/remont-blac..._Curve_8520.php
http://store.blackberrys.ru/index.php?page...t&Itemid=56

or the internet
http://allblackberry.ru/catalog/keyboard_9300
http://bberryshop.ru/index.php/layout-main...p;category_id=8

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 03.05.12, 12:39

Rep: (64)

Thank!
I knew the first store, but I have been dynamic there since Monday.
In the second there is not and never will.

Inet a separate song.
But after your post I called the first store again and it turned out to appear! Changed, everything is super, thanks! :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 10:54 PM