Rep: (3546)
DiscussionNokia 7710
Description | Discussion

Post has been editedracoon - 12.07.09, 23:42

Rep: (0)
Give me your Nokia 7710 Asya .sis format Normal !!! java me odd tormazit = (
and tell me how at home to update the firmware: happy:

Rep: (531)
But who will do it for the platform, which is already 4 years as there is no ... just Java ICQ and stayed ...
About the firmware is not up to date, Symbian version 7, it is possible that most do not sew, look at Yandex, but remember that the new firmware did smart even slower

Rep: (4)
People like stitched this animal? Where can I see the FAQ and download the firmware? What need a cable? Fumbling in the internet did not really find it.

Rep: (171)
* GBadum,
And why should it sew? S Russian only saw 2 firmware 4.01 and 4.10, I have the last one standing.
Flash can JAF box for example via cable directly FBUS.Skazhu firmware nokia 7710,3300,9300,9500 not for beginners.
Therefore, if the machine is better not to experiment.

Rep: (4)
The device is loaded to the Nokia logo and reboots. I thought that flashing will cure it. Maybe someone has this problem?

* GBadum,
not the fact that the problem programmnaya.Hotya can try to do a hard reset of the describedhere

How to flash the Russian language in this unit? Got Finnish 7710. Without rus.yaz

Rep: (117)
deringpavel @ 14.11.18, 22:51*
How to flash the Russian language in this unit? Got Finnish 7710. Without rus.yaz

At least need Jaf programmer, special cable, actually a separate file Russian localization which is filled separately, and of course good knowledge of the service actually rom on special equipment.
Plus the device is very old, which now look for Russian firmware 4.10 or a single file Russian language pack will not put mind. Today IMHO case helluva lot of complicated.
p.s. I was recently a familiar flash Nokia 9500, did everything as it should be, but he and all the equipment was, and firmware with the localization here on the forum, and the experience he has a good, well do not even know .....

Programmer software or hardware?

deringpavel @ 15.11.18, 08:54*
Programmer software or hardware?

Programmer JAF box box (hardware: rofl:)

All clear. The task is not easy. The device is ancient and not in every odds will take him. But he understands the Russian language and receives messages on it. And the value of intuitive icons.
It would seem that you can live and enjoy communion with the rare and unique device.
But is it possible to program flash it?

Post has been editedderingpavel - 15.11.18, 09:45

deringpavel @ 15.11.18, 09:38*
All clear. The task is not simple

In today's reality is very difficult, believe me.
The device is ancient and not in every odds will take him

The device is not that old but IMHO experimental development that never took off, as far as I remember from 7710 refused to support the day after the official presentation.
I do not even know what kind of odds can help you, the Nokia company is gone, rested many years ago, but even when it was such not a fact that helped, I know cases when they disowned created by them rare communicators, saying there was no do not know) ))
But is it possible to program flash it?

You did not properly seem to understand the question, both hardware and software is also one method, the machine stitched Jaf box, so his box for flashing certain phone platforms through the programmer and Russian is filled in a separate file, again, even special needs cable, without this personal equipment do not do. Maybe you mean byprogram just put a file such as a crack in the WM-, here is not passed, all only a programmer!

Rep: (62)
Firmware
Attached fileRM-12 v4.10.zip(23.34 MB)

MCU Flash file: C: \ Program Files \ Nokia \ Phoenix \ Products \ RM-12 \ rm12pr410002.300
ADSP Flash file: C: \ Program Files \ Nokia \ Phoenix \ Products \ RM-12 \ RM12mPR4.10.0.c1u
APE Variant file: C: \ Program Files \ Nokia \ Phoenix \ Products \ RM-12 \ RM12mPR4.10.0.V10 (just Russian)

Symbian it pours on the piano and the bass yusb simultaneously. JAFom example.

Post has been editedziprak - 15.11.18, 14:08

paraloid @ 15.11.2018, 14:55*

You did not properly seem to understand the question, both hardware and software is also one method, the machine stitched Jaf box, so his box for flashing certain phone platforms through the programmer and Russian is filled in a separate file, again, even special needs cable, without this personal equipment do not do. Maybe you mean byprogram just put a file such as a crack in the WM-, here is not passed, all only a programmer!

I meant to install the software on the Phoenix type on the PC and try to flash. This is the software firmware.
A hardware - using physical hardware. Just the very small box, about which you spoke.

Post has been editedderingpavel - 15.11.18, 14:40

deringpavel
Phoenix via USB sews only phones BB5 platform, and 7710 we refer to the DCT-4, which does without programming. Phoenix from 7710 can work, but through the original nokievsky box on the similarity of FPS-8, it was expensive, so the best budget option JAF box, well, or include in SC
As writtenziprak 7710 sewed two cables, the MCU is sewn on the FBUS via JAF box service cable, then the firmware has been going on for USB
Without programming this model does not flash.
photo boxes
Attached Image

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 16.11.18, 07:31

Oh, and the unit was very revolutionary and progressive at the time, at the time I believe had the best screen in the principle of all the smartphones, communicators, correct if I'm wrong? That competitors may counter 7710 at the beginning of 2004? Even I heard that the engineering version was ready in the autumn of 2003, and it then even some who hold in their hands)

Rep: (6)
What then I was interested in the device, before I did not have it as it was a party, and I especially did not look at him at the time, but now wondered)
I see that in these days to get it a very difficult task, and the official Pst like this all probably impossible? Prompt and how much he is now in general can be, if in perfect preservation for example? And something like that seen in the two proposals last year, so there is a price tag was just space, is it really such a terrible curiosity?
I would like to check out what everyone thinks, and its value today .....

kreator @ 16.11.2018, 18:23*
Prompt and how much he is now in general can be, if in perfect preservation for example?

I for 5000 took on Avito. In excellent state of preservation.

Rep: (62)
* kreator,
What is not an option? And once the interface in Russian.
OLH

The site has a program for the series 90?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/08/20, 2:09