> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Missed Call | Notification of missed calls, messages, dates and other things

Rep: (1320)
Missed call
version: 0.8.8

Last update of the program in the header:16.09.09

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Notification of missed calls, messages, dates and so on. Each service is activated separately and have individual settings.

Homepage: http://twitter.com/missed_call
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/de.anno.android.missedCall

Download:
version 0.8.8 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/298388/MissedCall_v0.8.8.apk
Version 0.8.7 : Attached fileMissedCall_v0.8.7.apk (145.61 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 08.10.10, 20:16

Updated to 0.8.7

version 0.8.8 : Attached fileMissedCall_v0.8.8.apk (143.16 KB)

Rep: (0)
tell me how to set up the program to a diode burned, a missed call ?!

Posted 26-01-2010, 14:25:

I have Samsung i7500

All set !!!! It is running at its best and very nice !!!

Rep: (1)
And somehow I do not want missed calls at any scrape or vibrate. Strange.

Rep: (546)
The Market has a new version 0.9.0

Rep: (1)
I do not know as there is in store, but online software 0.9.0 this for a long time.
0.8.8 - Last Cupcake ready version;
0.9.0 - for Android 1.6;
0.9.0 RC6 - for Android 2.x.
And on my firmware XEIK7 0.8.8 will not work. :( Does it make sense to try 0.9.0?

Thank you very much for the programa is very helpful!

Rep: (85)
tried to Desire, is not working properly, the LED does not operate at all, the sound is a reminder there is only immediately after the missed call, then published a couple of times vibration alert and that's it.
Writing after 3 days as a tried and immediately carried the program that I can already make a mess if that sorry.

Rep: (18)
on battery consumption does not affect?

I wonder why in the settings sms no distinction between incoming and missed calls as in ... can I have something wrong, or not to look?
and why after the restart otvalivayutsa services? Today the program has loaded, but nebylo service calls ... well, respectively notification does not work on them.
Thank...

Rep: (137)
I did not understand what she was doing? that for services describe as a human, please.

Well, what else more you yuzali prog? dobavlyaesh there when you need reminding, is nazyvaetsa service, such as "SMS service" and there are SMS notification settings.
so after a reboot, kakoynit of services can otvalitsa, it does not exist in the prog, need to add again ...

and compared toMissed Reminder (Post # 3861605)eats a lot less battery?
I would like normal notifier, the default races there ... plus this prog no distinction between notifications for incoming SMS and missed both calls.

Rep: (2)
About SMS reminders:Handcent sms (chompSMStoo, I think) knows everything else reminded of unread SMS, many settings (interval, number of reminders, etc)

Post has been editedLLIamaH25 - 27.04.10, 18:23

Rep: (53)
someone this wonderful program works ???
I added 3 service, set them in the tray icon hangs,
process manager shows that the service program is also hanging ...
... checking the incoming call, the phone does not receive, a call is terminated,
it lost the melody that I asked in the settings and all
2 minutes are not lost, and 4 too ...))))

someone can enlighten how does it work? I Spica

Here are just downloaded 0.9.1 and put it on the Desire - call me ... phone immediately after the bell melody lost ... well, then in 2/4/6 minutes and so on .... But the fact that there is no possibility to set up when he stop repeating melody - it is bad, and a program like ... let's see how it will behave in the later ...
Another question ... can anyone come across a program that adds the sound of talk time (such as every N seconds of conversation) to know when the moment comes to an end ...

And how can you delete the message, and wrote that does not work ... and now to establish the cause and there is no need for this post ...

Post has been editedCViktoras - 21.05.10, 11:07

Rep: (9)
tried to Desire, is not working properly,LED It does not control all

Similarly.

Rep: (5933)
Ordained Market version 0.9.2 to 2.2

It is running until fine.

Post has been editedathost - 12.06.10, 11:53

Rep: (17)
And I have not earned on Desire led reminders, running a maximum of 5 min., And then subsides.

A few days later found the Easy Reminder, it, unlike Missed Call and Missed Reminder, work all that is stated in the settings.

Post has been editeddeniskinsavagemessiahzine.com - 15.06.10, 19:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 22:51