> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (583)
djgelo only the design of the program.

groom7, disable the display of the battery as a percentage.

Rep: (7)
I can not remove SBSettings from Cydia click on manages->packages->proga->modify->... passes the remove the strip, respiring and still worth it, Che do? uzhastno eats fast !!! everything in it ... trying to cut off and manually remove any personal ...

do not you who can not help? prog uzhastno buggy shows nothing except the setting (also glyuchenoe) respiringa Paur and off,
not a piece of prog*****, Established through the bb with cider ..... Th do ?!

M
Do not swear!

Post has been edited-deemON- - 07.12.09, 19:01

Rep: (44)
To begin, do not panic! :)
After removing the package reset (I turned off the \ included) Athos?

that's just the business did everything, I do not panic I just need to the contrary that he would have to work longer, and then kamenty not read and ...

like it removed completely in the phone in your hand? I had the garbage even with some program I stupidly deleted it from the / private / var / stash / Applications / through Ifile and it was neither in Cydia any very mobilke but this did not work

Rep: (218)
sabutnoy @ 7.12.2009, 20:23*
like it removed completely in the phone in your hand? I had the garbage even with some program I stupidly deleted it from the / private / var / stash / Applications / through Ifile and it was neither in Cydia any very mobilke but this did not work

in the Applications folder SBSettings.app completely demolished

It does not work, the theme was gone, and now white letters were
this firmware can? put a couple of days ago

Post has been editedsabutnoy - 07.12.09, 19:39

Rep: (44)
If a couple of days, znachet not had time to distribute a lot, so to lose it probably is not very ec Cho took so vostanovil ....

sabutnoy @ 7.12.2009, 20:38*
It does not work, the theme was gone, and now white letters were
this firmware can? put a couple of days ago

SBS is set again and again snasi! And just such a person was only with the repository on the next day all remove itself!

and without having to reinstall not? may bar this folder clean? Now I do not know the power of her

sabutnoy @ 7.12.2009, 20:44*
and without having to reinstall not? may bar this folder clean? Now I do not know the power of her

Will not work! And her so long to put?

Wwwypuk installed with cider downloaded there, throw in the automatic installation, restart do on a mobile phone there is no nebylo (bobla on mob no, wi-fayniki nearby Closing the) even so manually set, though in cars throwing, sitting in Avith mode during installation produces approximately 20 errors and ustanavlivaetsya
maybe because of the curves of hands?

all ATP for advice, I will try

Post has been editedsabutnoy - 07.12.09, 19:55

sabutnoy @ 7.12.2009, 20:49*
Wwwypuk installed with cider downloaded there, throw in the automatic installation, restart do on a mobile phone there is no nebylo (bobla on mob no, wi-fayniki nearby Closing the) even so manually set, though in cars throwing, sitting in Avith mode during installation produces approximately 20 errors and ustanavlivaetsya

Because of the error curve could stand!

well, there is an error in order that the sources are not connected to Internet, the program itself is on the phone

All the while, all ATP, alter Mobil

Post has been editedsabutnoy - 07.12.09, 20:09

sabutnoy @ 7.12.2009, 21:01*
well, there is an error in order that the sources are not connected to Internet, the program itself is on the phone

I do not probyval software without the Internet to put out only removes: D

sabutnoy @ 7.12.09, 21:49*

find where the thread is a good wi-fi internet, and download to the phone,

Rep: (6)
Eats the battery very quickly on the 3GS 32 Gb. I blew it.

Rep: (23)
Question: Add a program to the dock SBSettings, after deleted it, the dock remains empty space and the program is taken into account when the score of 12 programs in the dock. How to overcome this? Maybe in a file manager to find and clean up can be somewhere?

Rep: (425)
KomarichevSergey @ 22.12.09, 16:44*
Question: Add a program to the dock SBSettings, after deleted it, the dock remains empty space and the program is taken into account when the score of 12 programs in the dock. How to overcome this? Maybe in a file manager to find and clean up can be somewhere?

there when you choose to dock proramma (changeover levers in front of the program icons) is at the top right under the status bar is a button ... I do not remember the name ... In general it is necessary to press ... (called Fix like that out there ..)

Post has been editediNIKEL - 15.03.13, 15:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 1:53