> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (2)
Guys, great problem .. I am sorry for the off the top. I sew on a custom 3.1.2. Everything works except for Cydia, which, in turn, prevents the sound installation SBSettings.
Sidiya starts but completely otkazyvatsya download anything (I have it even after the firmware can not update).

Cached Failure
Host Unreachable - and other such crap. Very annoying this development. Prior to that, there was not a normal Custom 3.0.1 dzheilbreknutaya and get it right .. there sidiya also refused to swing. What's the matter?

Rep: (22)
The point is "Host Unreachable". Ineta not, to put it simply. Through what you try? Go to vayfay.

I tried through zhprs. Since when the repo shakes ok .. Safari works, but on the right type of repo Bigboss .. this hat. We must try to vayfay.

All issues decided by a Icy! She, unlike Cydia normally perceives and shakes from all repositories. Now I'm too happy owner SBSettings ..-)

Rep: (5)
iSlider @ 28.10.09, 9:39*
1. The program is something shakes through an Internet without permission when entering the settings (I really thought that anfonchik yourself something shakes, but at the nearby shape found a mention of this issue in imeeno this prog).

A: The advertisement that is displayed at the bottom of the screen to the settings. (Ads by Admob)

And the Internet I safely disconnects. The blessing comes a detailed account - can be clearly seen.

darksun @ 30.10.09, 8:52*
And the Internet I safely disconnects. The blessing comes a detailed account - can be clearly seen.

I cheated :) today specifically observed and experiments set.
- the program does all the chopping (not found at any one to climbed)
- pekety still go because The IP address of the phone receives and holds (which means a minimum of DHCP packets)

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 30.10.09, 14:41

Rep: (0)
Guys I ran into a problem in SBSettings.
I go to the app at any 5-10 minutes use eject body goes into safe mode and there is an inscription:

we apologize for the inconveience but spring boatd has crashed.
Mobile substrate \ did not \ cause this problem .it has protected yor from it = (
What I just did probyval remove, reinstall everything on smarku
Can anyone else encountered this it! Unsubscribe plz =)

Rep: (87)
darksun @ 30.10.09, 9:52*
pekety still go because The IP address of the phone receives and holds (which means a minimum of DHCP packets)

Opsos what?
I go to the MTS is not DHCP packets - DHCP kilo is too much :)
kstiti found "fashion" to chop off advertising in SBSettings - try to accomplish your goal.

Post has been editediSlider - 01.11.09, 13:32

Rep: (89)
and whether there is an alternative program that hides the icon from the screen? Ideally disable unneeded icons from the general settings of the iPhone ...

Rep: (146)
= LCF = is - called Categories, allowing even lay (sort) icons (shortcuts) applications in folders like in Windows;)

Rep: (223)
Tell me it is normal that this prog on springborde no icon?

Rep: (22)
This is a normally a program called holding your finger on the upper bar from right to left.

Rep: (218)
Chhag @ 8.11.2009, 15:25*
This is a normally a program called holding your finger on the upper bar from right to left.

not necessarily from right to left can be from left to right or from the bar down your finger;)

Post has been editedWwwpuk - 08.11.09, 14:31

Rep: (223)
Wwwypuk @ 8.11.09, 14:31*
from the bar down with your finger to hold

I do not open.

Help me, pliz, who knows. No EDGE icon to disable it. Enter the set toggles and change any settings (such as enabling EDGE icon), push the button back, re-enter the set toggles and see that the settings just made are reset. Those. I can not turn on edge and generally chtolibo icon to change the settings set toggles. How is it treated? Or what to do?
PS: sbsettings reinstall tried - does not help.

Rep: (44)
>I do not open.

So it opens only when the option is enabled in the settings В«More sensitive swipeВ».

I understand one can not help on my question? :(

setner76 Apparently not. But the telepaths on vacation. Device, the firmware?

Try completely uninstalling the SBSettings removing configuration files. To do this, put mobileterminal and aptitude packages, then open a terminal and write there:
su
apt-get purge sbsettings

Password for a superuser:alpine

When this read output terminal. There will be said (in English), something in the spirit of "the candidates were found for package removal, but the following packages contain sbsettings in my name ..." - and from the list, remember something like com.bigboss.sbsettings (at the business name of the package, probably more, now there is no devaysa handy to check). Further, accordingly, write again:
apt-get purge com. [someshit] .sbsettings

After that, reboot and reinstall through Sidiyu. Again reboot, just in case.

Post has been editedIRI - 15.11.09, 22:09

Rep: (23)
setner76 You have in your profile Set Ipod touch 8Gb, and if there is Edge? : Blink:

Rep: (9)
Bataryku eats a lot!
What to do?

Topics tab found in Settings, what kind of topics do not tell? I only design softiny icons and windows or something else?!?! : Huh:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 19:06