> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (21)
Pliz help you need to make an application (SBSettings) The Simple fool with a new request custom 3.1 firmware and forgot to include EDGE and tnper Do not know how to turn on the 'Net (((. Already installed BossPref (zero sense, it was established, and even started, but does not display icons EGDE and others) I remember that -. the ustonavlivat from Cydia when the Net was (she set automatically all the necessary applications and SBSettings earned) .Versiya sbsettings 3.0.5 !!! I know, let's say that on the PC to let drivers Ati need to install NetFraemwork, they will not run without it, but for some sbsettings need an application to make ???

Rep: (583)
I did not understand, SBS is installed? Or what's the problem?

I did not understand, SBS is installed? Or what's the problem?

installed of course) he stupidly did not start, did not respond (to use it I know how)

Post has been editedwert3000 - 19.09.09, 16:43

Rep: (583)
wert3000, try reinstalling it.
Well, maybe it does not start from the fact that sidiya not updated.

Reinstall tried more than once ((And about how to update Cydia Poke nose please to the last sidiyu (I've flashed the latest custom request sidiya 3.1 was included) .I still set AppSync for 3.1

Post has been editedwert3000 - 19.09.09, 17:06

Rep: (51)
wert3000 @ 19.9.09, 14:54*
Just a fool to ask for a new custom 3.1 firmware and forgot to include EDGE and tnper Do not know how to turn on the 'Net (((

I had a similar situation. However, after the demolition of sbsettings (it was hewn EDGE). Edzh run in any did not want to and I with something suddenly decided to remove all ayfonovskie system settings (Settings =>Basic =>Reset =>"Erase All Content and Settings").

After this operation, all the settings manually introduced in the new, and lo, EDGE earned!

Post has been editedberk_bear - 19.09.09, 17:12

Rep: (3)
It is necessary to carry to the left to the right to watch
and a window will appear

It is necessary to carry to the left to the right to watch
and a window will appear

thanks))) but I do not know)))) I've been crucified Che)))

I had a similar situation. However, after the demolition of sbsettings (it was hewn EDGE). Edzh run in any did not want to and I with something suddenly decided to remove all ayfonovskie system settings (Settings =>Basic =>Reset =>"Erase All Content and Settings").

After this operation, all the settings manually introduced in the new, and lo, EDGE earned!

Here thank you for this try, but still would like to run SBSettings)

P.S.SPASIBOberk_bear simply Reset Network Settings and Net earned !!!
Conductive through sidiyu will establish wha should be 100% and SBSettings work!
P.S. It worked thank you all)!

Post has been editedwert3000 - 19.09.09, 17:48

Rep: (222)
on firmware 3.1 sbsettings I do not work items - reboot and poweroff, why could this be?

Post has been editedROMQA - 19.09.09, 19:38

Rep: (3)
it is so for everyone

Rep: (5)
-deemON- @ 13.9.09, 21:01*
Toggle if ssh is off, the icon does not appear

I also did not appear until openSSH not set =)

p.s. openssh search in Cydia

finally Sbsettings updated to version 3.0.5, is now reboot earned!

Rep: (0)
3.1 does not plow = (

Rep: (2)
snoopi123 @ 2.10.09, 14:16*
3.1 does not plow = (

More like a plow to 3.1, you do something not done. Try out different places, set

Question Sbsetting. It can be removed from memory (RAM) unnecessary applications. SwirlyMMS put through Cider and fyal. After that Accum was missed day. I looked up, and a few extra RAM prog hangs, which vyzhirayut Accum. Or may have a similar program for RAM cleaning?

Rep: (51)
gim7777 @ 6.10.09, 10:17*
SwirlyMMS put through Cider and fyal. After that Accum was missed day.

It is strange swirl on my 2G especially not eat battery .. He seems to be like a demon does not work ...
As far as I know, just after the installation of new programs / fill information, the firmware 3.0 from start to index the files for the built-in search, that's why there is the battery consumption for the first time after installation. Then like should take place)

Post has been editedberk_bear - 06.10.09, 12:01

Rep: (10)
gim7777, Processes as plug and kills extra processes and clears the RAM. I always brush them. for example, the browser is almost always hang after you come back - do not unloaded.
previously used FreeMemory.

During yuzaniya seen sbsetting, that he does not see the following processes:
BTserver, Springboard, accesoryd, afcd, apsd, mediaserverd, ptpd.
A problem BATTERY he had not decided, because he does not see these processes and therefore can not unload them from memory.
Maybe there are other prog that it can. I would like to know the purpose and how to ship Accum accesoryd, afcd, apsd, mediaserverd, ptpd.

gim7777,
Processes plug-in can only see the running applications, not the process. to stop the process, you can use either MemTool SysInfoPlus.

Rep: (88)
3Gs, 3.1.2 MTS
I noticed the following "shoals" of the program:
1. The program is something shakes through an Internet without permission when entering the settings (I really thought that anfonchik yourself something shakes, but at the nearby shape found a mention of this issue in imeeno this prog).
2. The program disables edge \ gprs is not for everyone. When "off" gprs-e itself is beautifully something shakes, standard prog browser type, weather, too, without straining climb to no.

Question - can somehow win n 1 and n 2..?
n 1 generally disgusting on the part of developers, taking into account one of the most common applications of the bend -. cut off the mobile Net and lack warned about this.
. В§ 2 makes prog also hardly suitable for disable gprs-a: I have personally from non-standard prog trebueschih not - ICQ and rss-client. And that and that after running without. traffic command not to eat. In contrast to the prognosis and the browser.

Maybe there is some alternative software to disable the Internet (more from SB Settings do not need anything).

Added by:
Fick knows what that meant, but after the complete demolition of the GPRS settings and restore the standard press earned as expected of a button - all bend stopped working with an Internet if it is disabled in SB Settings, ie n. 2 kind of shot.
It remains to observe 1 and to find out - whether it is or it was gon.

Added 2:
Again 1 kb Rin \ ref has run, the phone is not touched. And in the information provided by SbSettings reappeared Data IP - shrugged EDGE switch - Data IP again began to N / A
Moreover, you can even carry nafik GPRS settings or to register lyuby AP \ USER \ PASS - still Inet works ... that kind of nonsense?

Post has been editediSlider - 28.10.09, 14:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 17:30