> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (41)
me through it comfortably loose operatives to watch, as well as to kill the hidden problem) so that the need for it is not eliminated before the end of

Rep: (1)
tell me how to find sbsettings or something like that for ios 3.1.3 deb in full format Inet clambered already and only have to 4osi

Rep: (415)
* postalik, there .ipa
but at work
accomplish your goal, if you want to

Rep: (1)
certainly necessary, thanks for the response

Rep: (415)
Attached fileSBSettings3.0.4.ipa(254.86 KB)

Rep: (0)
patvora @ 27.10.16, 17:49*
SBSettings3.0.4.ipa (254,86 KB)

do not tell me, I have established, but can not run. where to look for him, the icon does not appear, the settings are not present, the shutter does not fall ......

Rep: (127)
* eckstate,
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Rep: (18)
ios 10.2 compatible?

Rep: (127)
* sidjohn
The header is written ios 4-6, no.

Rep: (36)
For some reason it does not hide the icon "Music". All selected icons through "Hide icons" have disappeared, and "Music" stubbornly persists, though also chosen to hide in SBSettings settings. Because of what it could be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 6:40