> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (546)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (2)
All the same data tugl miss any traffic then who can tell them how to cut down all the same program-

Rep: (0)
How to bypass this program to turn off the iPhone EDGE?
And look what processes are running?

Rep: (44)
Dasp777 @ 24.2.10, 14:47*
And look what processes are running?

For example by thisMemToolAnd also there is a similar software programs look in the directory!

Dasp777 @ 24.2.10, 14:47*
How to bypass this program to turn off the iPhone EDGE?

Erase the access point settings or put the left letter (to someone does not help)

Rep: (335)
appeared kreknuty SBSchedule v1.0.2 version of StudGuy1
take in Cydia or the link below

Attached filesbschedule_1.0.2_StudGuy1.rar(58.4 KB)

Rep: (2)
and for what this program is

Rep: (222)
Vildan,
This scheduler type for SBSettings, ie you can set up multiple profiles, which would include a specific time, or to cut out those buttons, which are in SBSettings. I like to put the night to me "phone" switched off and in the morning would have been included, such as to save battery :-)

Post has been editedROMQA - 28.03.10, 20:11

Rep: (31)
Strange. Put shaduler, and after he and exit requests access to the Internet. Type commercial version.

Post has been editedcompo - 29.03.10, 18:13

Rep: (222)
compo, I should behold it, the Internet has not yet climbed :-) Attached filesbschedule_1.0.2_sg1.zip (58.42 Kb)

Rep: (73)
Updated himself SBSettings, and a standard set of switches.

Take or where usually on BigBoss repository or for the lazy or saving traffic hereDEB-files:

Attached filesbsettings_3.0.6b4.deb.rar(895.8 KB)

Attached filesbsettingstoggles_3.0.6_iphoneos_arm.rar(413.13 KB)

Post has been editedm0nkrus - 31.03.10, 11:07

Rep: (425)
tugly stupid ... I have this stupid data does not plow ... checks out the current sim card ....

Rep: (180)
m0nkrus @ 30.3.10, 15:02*
Updated himself SBSettings, and a standard set of switches.
so it's a beta, on the topic of hselize sbsettings I think specifically wrote that the beta is not dragged the forums and repositories, because the version is still in the test.

newman_kg
If this is beta, then why do I have Cydia quite officially recommended to update these products with a minimum of formal bigbossovskogo repository?
Before writing, please go to the repository, and make sure that there are other versions are not currently offered.

m0nkrus @ 30.3.10, 18:56*
newman_kg, If this is beta, then why do I have Cydia quite officially recommended to update these products with at least the official repository bigbossovskogo? Before writing, please go to the repository, and make sure that there are other versions are not currently offered.
Yes, bigboss I decided that this version is officially stable, such as dough boys during patch up
Now what happens to the beginning of an epidemic of people caught the bug tuglami,
so that
m0nkrus @ 30.3.10, 15:02*
sbsettings_toggle_pack_3.0.5_2.deb.rar (407.08 kb)
is no longer relevant, the latest 3.0.6

newman_kg
Not a problem - corrected his post.
However, the controversy they work ...

P.S. By the way, that makes Data switch?

m0nkrus @ 31.3.10, 14:09*
By the way, that makes Data switch?
It was to replace the edge, but the edge was returned because the data running through the anus
mess in general

newman_kg
That's what I'm looking at them odinatovye icons. It is strange that the developers now and EDGE Data and left in parallel.

Rep: (425)
nothing strange in their statements where that does not work and the date where the edzh

Rep: (28)
Please, what has changed? Even whether to be updated?

Rep: (0)
Hello, in the process of constantly weighs the phone application and is not removed from there, this is normal?

Rep: (107)
GoldberG99,
Yes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 8:52