> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SBSettings | [IPhone] Quick access to frequently used settings

Rep: (547)
Sbsettings
Version 6.0.5-1

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description: a system program with which you can turn off the Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.
To open the program, you need to drag your finger across the upper status bar.

Tweak requires iOS 4.x - iOS 6.x

Download: version 6.0.5-1

Post has been editedT0ugh - 29.04.14, 16:30

Rep: (15)
and what repo ???
Big Bos, it is standard

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 03.07.09, 15:26
Reason for editing: Answered, IManiaC [S]

Rep: (583)
Repo is standard in sidia. No need to add.

Rep: (2)
Does he eat the battery also fast? And then the last time I put it, it turned out that the charge is not bad. With sbetsings 1 day the device worked without it 2

Hihikmen
: blink:
I don’t eat like that

Rep: (0)
I noticed that it is eating a lot of battery when you turn on the display of the percentage of battery power! turn off - everything is fine.

I have another problem with him ... hereheredescribed ...

Rep: (41)
The percentage of the battery is on, I use it to the maximum, the battery lives perfectly.

Rep: (19)
Tell me, what is the theme for SBSettings on the first screen? And is it compatible with SBSettings 3.0-1?

8skyline8,
Look at the interface changes section.

Rep: (19)
IManiaC [s], Em? I am aware that the background from Anathema . Meant a theme for SBSettings.

[release] Themes for SBSettings

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 05.07.09, 09:18
Reason for editing: gave a link

Rep: (583)
If not mistaken, then this is a HUD theme.

go nuts! wi-fi disappeared, I decided to reflash the pipe (I remind you that after upgrading to 3.0 I didn’t turn on EDGE) ... I threw off what I could, changed it from scratch ... I was glad that at least Hedgehog appeared ... so now I have it I can’t turn it off !!! : comando:

no, you need to calmly: girl_hysterics: wait for version 3.1!

Post has been editedAlex Podgursky - 09.07.09, 15:22

everything works fine for me.

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 09.07.09, 15:31

Rep: (297)
I have not everything for that:

- when I do Power OFF, turning it off simply reloads the phone in a new way. What to do?

Rep: (42)
Demolished hellishly eating a battery. (I know about the default wifi and blue tooth)

Rep: (254)
Voviks @ 1.9.2009, 9:26*
Demolished hellishly eating a battery. (I know about the default wifi and blue tooth)

The battery eats very much because of the display of the charge in%, as it turned out.

Rep: (42)
Jleo | - | @ 1.9.09, 12:51*
The battery eats very much because of the display of the charge in%, as it turned out.

But the charge display remained.
: rofl:

Rep: (51)
Similarly. A good program, but well, gluttonous to the battery such ... :(

How to demolish a program?

Snoopi123 @ 1.9.09, 21:22*
How to demolish a program?

remove in Cydia / Icy

Rep: (254)
snoopi123,
As set, through Sidia. Cydia ->Manage ->Packages ->Application ->Modify ->Remove
Voviks,
This is because you have a custom from Anathema, am I right?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 17:19