Message#1
26.06.09, 01:48
orthopedist
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2564
Check in: 19.02.06
Xiaomi Mi 2S

... the Camera RAW window opens, in which we will see the photograph itself (slide) in the center and a large number of panels with icons, sliders, numbers and curves. In the course of the correction, we will need some of them and will have to elaborate on them in detail.
Attached Image

First you need to determine the orientation of the horizon line and the boundaries of the image within which the adjustment will be made. For the first, we need a tool, the icon of which can be found in the top left corner of the sixth in a row. Clicking on it, it becomes clear that the pointer has changed. Without releasing the left mouse button we draw a line where, according to our plan, the horizon should be
Attached Image

and the program itself will expand the frame.
Attached filerunning_on_the_waves_2.gif(606.36 KB)

After that, moving the frame walls you can frame your picture for its expressiveness. All further adjustments will occur within this window, after clicking the "Open Image" button in Photoshop, you will see exactly the part of the image that you delimited.
Attached Image

White balance.Choose the most "manual" option: by numbers. What you need: the Color Sampler tool (fourth from the left, next to the white pipette), the RGB information panel (under the histogram) and, below it, the “Temperature” & “Tint” correction tools. First you need to understand how the White Balance Tool instument works. Click on it with the mouse and move the cursor to a point. Look at the performance of the RGB channels. Then click the left mouse button and again note how the indicators have changed. They became equal. That is, with the help of this tool, you set a reference for the program for color adjustment, taking into account the neutral object you have chosen. But the snag is that there may not be ideally neutral objects in the frame or you are mistaken. And, using the rough White Balance Tool for a seemingly neutral object, you will not be satisfied with the colors of the others. Therefore, let's forget about the White Balance Tool, but let's arm ourselves with the Color Sampler Tool and put labels in the “required” areas (image scale is 100% or higher):
1) Shadows - the darkestsignificantneutral image area. Virtually all images have something that can be used as shadows. In principle, for the shadows you need to set the highest level of blackout, at which the details will still be visible. Use the values ​​15R-15G-15B.
2) Light is the brightestsignificantimage area subject to two conditions. First, it can not be a source of light and its reflection, which is called glare. They need to be ignored. Secondly, it should be the area that we want to represent as white. If such an area is found, then the 245R-245G-245B value recommended for it is.
3) Body colors. From different parts of the skin, you must first take a few indications. Women should avoid those areas that can be applied makeup. For different ethnic groups have their own numerical relationships.
Attached Image

It must be remembered that the neutral point is not in every image, but in some of them there are several. If none is found, it is not necessary to insert it artificially. If one is found, you need to search for more. If you do not care that any details disappear in the highlights or shadows, then you need to look for other endpoints. If the measurement area is so small that it can only be described by one point, then you should not pay attention to it at all. It is better to look for other areas before deciding which value is correct.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkochrob - 26.06.09, 21:21

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
Everything that is good in life is either illegal, immoral, or obesity
kochrob read -kohrob, on Shabbat and holidays -kosher
kochrob
Message#2
26.06.09, 02:27
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Let's start with the applications to the topic:
-the ratio of colors in the channels RGB, CMYK, LAB for different colors
Attached Image

-color circle
Attached Image

Notice the temperature and tint sliders used for color correction. Here are implemented a pair of colors from a set of basic and additional: blue (B) \ yellow (Y) and green (G) \ magenta (M). These two pairs are enough to cover the entire palette. The shift of the temperature slider towards yellow weakens the blue channel, intensifying the maximum yellow and moderately red and green. Likewise, shifting the tint slider towards magenta maximizes magenta and moderately red and cyan. This way you can influence the intensity of the primary and secondary colors.

Remember: IT IS IMPORTANT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PAINTS, BUT NOT EXACTLY THE NUMBER OF EACH OF THEM.
Attached Image

On the existing example, I decided: the most acceptable value is temperature - 5300, tint +24. I didn’t consider the number 1 point as a significant one, since it is possible to neglect the loss of details in it. The ratio of colors in points No. 2 and 3 should not be typical for a child of the white race, since the tanning of the skin with its more red tint should be taken into account. Point No. 4 of the foam cannot be considered as neutral white due to the admixture of the limestone raised by the storm and should be shifted towards red.

The next step is to switch to the tone curve tab, where we will solve the problem of the brightness of the image, guided by the numerical values ​​of the channels in the points we have chosen.

Post has been editedkochrob - 26.06.09, 21:24

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
kochrob
Message#3
26.06.09, 14:56
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

We switched to the tone curves tab
[attachment = "251883: running _..._ waves_5.gif"]

It is important to remind you that before working with the picture on this tab, you need to perform all the necessary manipulations on the Basic tab: exposure, black, brightness, contrast. The exposure parameter controls the exposure of the frame. Not to be confused with the process of exposure in the camera: moving the slider to the positive side will not lead to the appearance of additional details. What fell on the matrix - so we work. Increasing the exposure of more than 0.75 leads to an increase in noise in the shadows. By reducing the exposure, it is possible to restore some amount of information in the highlights of slightly (1 \ 3-2 \ 3) overexposed images. As the value of the blacks parameter increases, an increasing number of pixels in the shadows will turn black. Brightness, unlike its counterpart in Photoshop, “works” only in the area of ​​middle tones, without affecting the highlights and shadows. The operation range of the contrast parameter is similar. At the same time, the contrast is added relative to a certain midpoint set by the brightness parameter.
So, the curves. We will carry out the correction in the parametric mode, adjusting the brightness on the parts of the curve responsible for the highlights (highlights), shadows (shadows) and halftones (light - lights and dark - darks). Which areas correspond to what can be set with the help of three sliders located along the horizontal axis. To the left of the extreme left are the shadows, to the right of the extreme right are the highlights, between the far right and the center are the lights, the far left is the darks.
In our example, I slightly clarified the picture (which is confirmed by the numbers on the RGB channel) and tried to impart a "severity" to the sea (the storm did).
[attachment = "251958: running _..._ waves_6.gif"]

Post has been editedkochrob - 26.06.09, 21:38

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
kochrob read -kohrob , on Shabbat and holidays - kosher
kochrob
Message#4
26.06.09, 15:11
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Next is the Detail tab.
Here it is possible to give a sharp picture, but do not do it. the tool is too coarse, and the unsharp mask filter is much better to handle this task. We need another tool - noise reduction. First, we will increase the scale to 100% or more (I prefer to work at 400%) and move the luminance & color sliders to the far left.
[attachment = "252181: running _..._ waves_7.gif"]

The first stage for color: move the slider to the right or use the button on the keyboard with the up arrow until the color noise disappears. Try to do it slowly, because on large files the machine does not have time to quickly calculate the changes. Then, the same manipulation must be performed with the luminance parameter until the light noise disappears.
[attachment = "252182: running _..._ waves_8.gif"]

Post has been editedkochrob - 26.06.09, 23:56

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
kochrob
Message#5
26.06.09, 15:47
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

The following HSL \ Grayscale and split toning tabs are used to fine-tune color, translate the image to "grayscale", separate color toning in highlights and shadows. I do not need them in this case. Lens corrections is what we need. Cromatic aberration allows you to compensate for chromatic aberrations (color bands) at the border of light and shade. In my example, there are no significant chromatic aberrations, so let's move on to the tool for correcting vignetting (dimming at the corners of the frame) lens vignetting. To control the accuracy of the adjustment, use the color sampler tools again and set the labels at the corners and center of the top edge of the frame (the vignetting effect is noticeable in the sky). You need to achieve approximately equal numerical values ​​by moving the amount and midpoint sliders.
Attached Image

Click on Open and in Adobe Photoshop after a bit of processing (reduced resolution to 72dpi, applied an unsharp mask filter, correction in LAB) and we get "Running through the waves".
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkochrob - 03.07.09, 13:02

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
kochrob
Message#6
03.07.09, 12:59
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

At the time of writing, 73 people looked. And no one opinion arose? Conveniently, clumsily, "many beeches", "and I perform in a different way."

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
kochrob
Message#7
04.07.09, 23:21
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Has anyone used Capture One? Share your experience.

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
Shedal
Message#8
05.07.09, 00:29
cat / dev / unrandom
[offline]

Messages 2366
Check in: 09.03.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Kochrob @ 3.7.09, 12:59*
At the time of writing, 73 people looked. And no one opinion arose? Conveniently, clumsily, "many beeches", "and I perform in a different way."

To be honest, I first heard about Camera RAW from this topic. Therefore, do not even read.
Now I read :) A rather detailed sequence of actions will probably be useful to some of the newbies.
And by the way, it would really be good if more such lessons were laid out - of varying degrees of complexity.

Kochrob @ 4.7.09, 23:21*

In general, I use native and free Nikon ViewNX. In conjunction with Photoshop (and even FastStone Image Viewer) I have enough of it with my head.
But somehow put and Capture One. What did not like - an unfriendly interface in terms of intuitiveness. Actually, my acquaintance with him ended at the moment when, instead of converting and saving one processed photo, he began to apply the same operations to all>300 photos in the same folder. Well, it is not clear that the button handleseverything. In addition, the conversion continued after the program was restarted, and I did not succeed in finding how to stop it :) Maybe I just signed the excessive curvature radius of my hands :), but nevertheless, the impression was not the best.
Although some processing tools are very pleased - manual white balance, convenient framing ... well, there are a lot of nice things, you probably just need to figure it out.

Post has been editedShedal - 05.07.09, 00:30

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
kochrob
Message#9
05.07.09, 02:37
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Shedal @ 5.7.09, 1:29*
To be honest, I first heard about Camera RAW from this topic. Therefore, do not even read.

More often you need to look not only at the main section, but also additional ones. : thank_you:

... and Capture One

The interface at first really seemed confused. But all the teams, in fact, are built in the manner necessary to process the photo. I liked that some of them are repeated to ensure the possibility of adjustments (all of a sudden you over-or did not make enough corrections earlier).
Capture One Video Tutorial (English)

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
darking_melek
Message#10
05.07.09, 17:48
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 331
Check in: 11.03.08
O2 XDA Atom

Gentlemen, please share the links where you can download Camera Raw or some other NORMAL software for photo albums ..
otherwise I began to strain my own software of Olympus.

--------------------
O2 XDA ATOM, WM6 ENG
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Miocker
Message#11
05.07.09, 18:58
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1152
Check in: 25.04.05
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

But somehow put and Capture One. What did not like - an unfriendly interface in terms of intuitiveness.

Strange, it is considered that it is very convenient for workflow. : yes2:

darking_melek @ 5.7.09, 18:48*
where can i download camera raw

Available on siteAdobe
There are links to file sharinghttp://mediatory.ru/news28_news_5452_0.phtml

or some other NORMAL software for rav pictures

And what is meant by normal? Software for converting RAW there is a sufficient amount, often a matter of personal preference.

--------------------
How simple answers can be when you ask the right questions!
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32 + Nokia 3310 (2017)
Olympus SP-320 + Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 + Sony NEX-5N Kit
kochrob
Message#12
05.07.09, 22:33
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

NORMAL software for rav pictures

Here ishereMany RAW-converters with their comparative characteristics are collected by the user under the wing. And then, as they say, the search taxis.

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
iPryanik
Message#13
06.07.09, 00:10
Vanilla bear
[offline]

Messages 1608
Check in: 07.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

For me, everything is easier through aperture to do or through the lightroom.
kochrob,Thanks for the instructions :)

--------------------
Just believe!
Solar_x
Message#14
06.07.09, 05:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1062
Check in: 27.12.08

Kochrob @ 5.7.09, 0:21*

In the subsequent processing of images taken through the IR filter, I use Capture One (a more flexible and powerful opportunity to work with white balance). This experience ends.

--------------------

Segui Il Tuo Corso, E Lascia Dir Le Genti! ("������ ����� �������, � ���� ����� �������, ��� �����" - ����� ��������, ��.) download

kochrob
Message#15
06.07.09, 08:53
orthopedist
[offline]

Messages 2564
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Solar_x,
And how do you write to get it. What are you focusing on when adjusting white balance?

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
akoin
Message#16
13.08.09, 09:03
partisanen!
[offline]

Messages 2529
Check in: 29.01.07
ZTE Grand S II

If somebody, when processing RAW, used the programSILKYPIX Developer Studio v3, can I post any comments or a lesson on using this program?

--------------------
on restoration
Solar_x
Message#17
13.08.09, 19:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1062
Check in: 27.12.08

Kochrob @ 6.7.09, 9:53*
And how do you write to get it. What are you focusing on when adjusting white balance?

describe the process of processing the original "infrared" picture?

Post has been editedSolar_x - 13.08.09, 19:56

--------------------
Segui Il Tuo Corso, E Lascia Dir Le Genti! (“Follow your path, and let people say what they want” - Dante Alegheri, it.)
darking_melek
Message#18
07.09.09, 13:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
O2 XDA Atom

if I wrote in the wrong topic, then how should I make my PSH CS2 understand rav files?
mostly interested in raves nikon, canon, and olympus ..
and then they say they say is not a supported file format ..

and yet, I think that this is a plugin of what it will be for photoshop, if you can, write how this business is built into photoshoot and how it starts up.

/thank/

Post has been editeddarking_melek - 07.09.09, 15:48

--------------------
O2 XDA ATOM, WM6 ENG
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Miocker
Message#19
07.09.09, 18:12
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1152
Check in: 25.04.05
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

That's right, you need a pluginCamera raw. That's just to understand the RAW of modern cameras, and the plug-in version is modern, and it is put only on Photoshop CS4.

--------------------
How simple answers can be when you ask the right questions!
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32 + Nokia 3310 (2017)
Olympus SP-320 + Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 + Sony NEX-5N Kit
darking_melek
Message#20
07.09.09, 22:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
O2 XDA Atom

And what is the last Camera Rav can be rolled on CS 2?
/ to tell you the truth, I don’t have any special knowledge in CS 2 so I don’t break CS 4, but I work on TV, and our editors claim that CS 4 PREMIERE is a rare glitch, just a glitch on a glitch.

--------------------
O2 XDA ATOM, WM6 ENG
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 10.06.19, 20:14