HTC Topaz - Purchase | HTC Diamond2 / HTC T5353 / HTC Warhawk / T-Mobile MDA Compact V

Rep: (1237)
PurchaseHTC Touch Diamond2
HTC Topaz, HTC T5353, HTC Warhawk, T-Mobile MDA Compact V
Purchase | Discussion пїЅ l FAQ пїЅ l Flashing пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Topics for TF3D, collection пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | WVGA Game Catalog пїЅ | HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) WM 6.5 пїЅ
Before the purchase

* Work with PDAplaza from A to Z (from order to receipt)
* How to buy at clove.co.uk
* How to easily and quickly buy abroad
* Buy on ebay
* HTC Touch Diamond2 vs. HTC Touch HD (HTC MAX 4G), comparison and selection .

P.S. if you have anything to add to his cap, write PM.

Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "Complaint" button and let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedKenter - 20.11.10, 15:47

Rep: (37)
Here you can order a "gray communicators":
http://www.pdaplaza.ru/shop.php?id=577&subcatid=57
http://www.clove.co.uk/viewProduct.aspx?ma...0C-3923F8587312

Here - Russian official:
http://www.htc-online.ru/index.php?page=me...mp;menu2_id=434
Soon it should appear in the shops network "The Messenger".

Post has been editedTaktik - 24.06.09, 20:49

Rep: (2)
http://www.sotmarket.ru/product/HTC_Touch_Diamond2.html
what do you think? current they are no longer available (
p.s peter write where to take 20)

Post has been editedleodemon - 25.06.09, 22:10

Rep: (209)
Brock check
1. Check camera operation;
2, work dynamics;
3. Check your body for scratches and chips;
4. If there is an opportunity to test the functionality of bluetooth and Wi-Fi;
5. Check the function , telephone ,;
8. And of course check packaging;
9. The screen is able to detect broken pixels are, may be something else
Look like that's it:)

Post has been edited$ hved - 06.07.09, 08:36

Rep: (9)
XTRAKT
Get I think it is possible, for example in Germany. Is it possible to cure it later from the operator's disease?
And it looks really better Diamond 2.

And how it is in Germany, "to drive"? How much will? T-mobile in my opinion not only in Germany .. Then he heard that they are not zalochenny sell unlocked .. also not difficult it seems to be, the same first Diamond razlochivali ..

Attached Image

Post has been editedXTRAKT - 07.07.09, 12:17

Rep: (898)
XTRAKT @ 7.7.09, 12:15*
And how it is in Germany, "to drive"? How much will? Then he heard that they are not zalochenny sell.

XTRAKT,
In Germany, the price at the T-Mobile without subscription / subscription -459.95 Euro, DHL shipping in the central part of Russia, I think will cost 30-40 euros. How to bring, here look familiar or the Germans or someone to skate.
You can again buy on ebay (price in theory be cheaper vysheozvuchennoy), but look for a seller who agrees to send the unit to you at your address (not all agree to send in the CIS and Nigeria :) especially the British, they usually send only to England).
German T-Mobile 5 - unlocked iPhones initially. Here in England it is usually of locked, but there like T-Mobile MDA Compact V have not yet released (at least on their website yet)

noval4
Ah, hemorrhagic it only if there is a familiar ..... Do you like it acquired?
Shoot, I even AT & T Warhawk prefer, once more wholly or something looks like ..
Attached Image

Post has been editedXTRAKT - 07.07.09, 22:17

mamaluk @ 8.7.09, 0:19*
Good people who ebeem with friends, help for a small fee

mamaluk, Look at the topics:

Rep: (3)
lex13s @ 14.7.09, 19:24*
Sam is now trying to buy through an Internet shop in the region - until one conclusion suggests itself: Solid crooks.

Well of course much too kotegorichnye conclusions, but such in the internet to yet present in large numbers ... So you need to trust, but verify.
Personally, I'm also trying to buy D2 in the internet. I dug out a bunch of links. Compare reviews on various forums, Yandex-market, mayl.ru, Rambler, etc. On the "crust" is still possible to dig:http://www.gorbushka.ru/More ... I read a couple of useful articles from the sites of so-called "black" inetmagazinam and rules of e-commerce. That's the way one of them:http://www.badshops.ru ...

For those who posted above, charging I can not, therefore, asked the question. In general, reviews of many of these are advised:

http://htcstore.ru/
http://www.palmshop.ru/
http://www.htc-online.ru/ <The official from HTC, but most expensive) .....

Post has been editedshuriken 77 - 14.07.09, 21:23

kamo @ 1.8.09, 16:49*
I think there is just over 534 bucks to take without bargaining. By the way there already unlocked phones

kamo,
yeah sold for EUR 374.00 ($ 530.24), but that is expensive for bargaining. For the money you can and buy it now buy it. Really I do not know whether they will be sent to the CIS.
All German T-Mobile is not locked, and English is locked.

mamaluk @ 4.8.09, 8:33*
A device unlocked? and then my mediator something feel free to reply to this question))

there did not seem to zalochenny. Although there are a couple out there what that strange devices simlock not, and T-Mobile have a lock. Type works only with cards of T-Mobile. Someone saw it?
kamo, and for how much you take and how many devices you want?

kamo, if you cool the mediator and can buy and deliver from Of England And there from one seller buyitnow 13 units of GBP 249.99 (US $ 414.45) + 15euro unlock

Post has been editednoval4 - 04.08.09, 13:04

kamo @ 4.8.09, 13:59*
as a rarity!
I think the guys were dispersed, or that something is not right stuffed :)

I suggest in any case to raise the cap in reference to the SIM, Network Unlockcan someone come in handy
xda-developers.com50 $ = 38EUR
imei-check.co.ukР€9.99 ** (apx. EUR 11.66, US $ 16.30)
unlock-now.com17.50 EUR
sim-unlocker.com15.00 EUR

PS: he did not use these services, so that everything is at your own risk.
PPS: Interestingly, some unlocker, unlock only IMEI, while others give more what that file.

UPDATE:
Topaz / Diamond 2 CID / Security / SIM Unlockerby Olipro & Co :) free for forum members xda-developers.com, who satisfy the following 2nd criteria:
a) has really exists and acts for several months on account hda and b) you're actually helping the site - technical help, just help, and regularly post their posts on the forum. Even if you do not fall under paragraph a) and b) and rare but neatly put very helpful comments.

This embodiment requires unlocking Internet connection and kakzhdy device is validated on IMEI. IMHO, free unlock give 1-2 unit of force.
1) contributing forum members & Elite Team donators ... PM me for a free unlock with your IMEI & email. - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and B) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you do not meet both a) and B) then do not bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.

Paid embodiment of Olipro & Co:) ВЈ 10 or 14 Euro

Post has been editednoval4 - 10.08.09, 22:09

sacred questionWhich device is better white or gray?
Very often, nuuu very, users are asked which device is better white or gray. I give my opinion, as well as try to summarize the view expressed earlier by other users on this topic at 4pda.
To avoid inappropriate questions to report that earlier he had a direct relation to the official authorized service center, a very famous phone manufacturer. Therefore, the following terms based on specific knowledge and practices.
This relates to apparatuses NTS, although almost 100% can be extrapolated to other devices and manufacturers. Phones with international interest here is not considered (although from the phone, it might be - Vertu and others do with them?).

Let's first define what is meant by the white and gray?
White machine - a device intended for sale in a particular / your country. Those. white it is only for your country, in other countries, it will also be gray. When the Russian example - it is white devices intended for sale only on the territory of Russia, passed the PCT certification, with a sticker, and of the type paid for these customs duties and an official guarantee of the manufacturer in the country.
Gray - the device is intended for sale that is not yours, the other country / region. with all the ensuing consequences.

In terms of hardware,white and gray devices are absolutely identical (We are talking about one and the same model of phone), as produced by the same manufacturer and the same production facilities. Remember that we live in an age of unification and the producer has absolutely no reason to make two different apparatus for different countries (a waste of money and resources), and if the differences are significant, then just in the line of the new model appears. Of course sometimes there are some details that are made by different manufacturers in the same model. But it is just understandable, since any manufacturer can work with different suppliers of components. Or in-service manufacturer found the best supplier of components and, accordingly, began to install these parts to all machines.
Examples:
1) blue and yellow screens for HTC Touch Diamond1, were both gray and white on the apparatus. (Various suppliers displays)
2) the Nokia 5800, the first party (for all countries) had a defective speaker. After identifying the defect Nokia changed supplier.
3) HTC Touch HD - white devices for Russia does not exist!
4) HTC Max 4G, the antithesis of the previous system, in Russia only White, in the rest of the world - the gray! how they were not lucky :)
5) My "gray" machine in the square, T-Mobile MDA Compact V (analogue platform HTC Diamond2) from Germany, on the battery of the Russian language is written - "Made in China"!

Differences
... that we will not consider: supplied documentation in their native language, and of course the price (usually in white on a 20% -40% higher, IMHO).
The main difference in the official guarantee .
White sets during the warranty period, if there is a guarantee case, free repaired in any official service center of the manufacturer, the country of sale in which the device is intended.
Less likely that the service center will try not to take the unit under warranty, as it acquires parts from the manufacturer and the manufacturer compensates him their value and the value of work.
Gray sets are usually repaired under warranty for free, only a service center / s to the store where you purchased the device.In other services, you will pay for everything.
And then the more likely it is that the service center will try not to take the unit under warranty, as parts he gets for his money, and the manufacturer does not compensate him the cost and value of work.
Though of course the services are different, and this applies to gray-white.

Also, do not forget that after the expiration of the warranty period, white and gray devices are identical in terms of the guarantee, since you will always repair them (God forbid) for their hard-earned money!

Conclusion,
Which device to purchase white or gray - is a personal matter and deal with it only to you.
Only you can determine what is more important for myself - the official warranty, but often weighty increase in the cost or a significantly lower price (maybe varirovatsya and not always applicable), but a guarantee of only one service center / s or no guarantees ( the case when the machine is brought from abroad).
M
Bravo! In the header.

Post has been editedKenter - 21.01.12, 17:35
Reason for editing: added Mach 4G + from Andreee, from the [Step] +1

Rep: (4)
sanremoforever @ 18.9.09, 11:13*
Mozht one thread to tell an Internet shop where you can D2 is cheaper to take?

www.clove.co.uk

apparatus with clove.co.uk will zalochenny? And if you take on the German eBay - at zalochenny device can be there? Sold all your questions on zalochke answers anything or sell "as is"?
I plan to borrow Diamond 2, but the purchase experience over the hill yet. Still very relevant question for - duty. Apparatus as if more than ten thousand worth. Since the seller can agree on the underreporting of the invoice? And then otbrehalas at customs? We can recommend a seller?
More a question - on clove.co.uk worth two prices, the second "inc VAT", I mean the VAT. theirs is paying VAT when buying via the internet in the UK buyer from Russia?

Post has been editedveterrr63 - 08.10.09, 09:09

Kodir @ 2.11.09, 11:00*
the device is identical as in the photo previously laid out in previous posts,

Kodir,
Well, I'm the photo and spread, but are interested in a "live" photos, especially the back cover. I have T-Mobile MDA Compact V, since it is the form of one to one with ATT, only labels and other like the back cover at the ATT glossy and matte in kompakta5.
Kodir @ 2.11.09, 11:00*
But now checked working 3G caught fire during an update weather

Here is the most interesting, if you read, we just discussed this device work in our 3G networks (UMTS / HSDPA 900/2100). Officially declared support for the device only American standard 3G (UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900 Mhz).
You can see what you have installed the version radio (Start-Setting-System-Device Information-Radio Version)?
And what is your operator's 3G frequency, we can link to his site?
Does the operator support video calls? (This is the surest way to test support for 3G, if the iron level of support to our frequency is not present, the phone displays an error message).

PS: and for firmware did everything in Fukue?

Infu found the frequencies of this device is onlineAT & T
"Thank you for your inquiry about the AT & T Pure. I understand the importance of being able to use the 2100 band of your device. The AT & T Pure Utilizes the 850/1900 HSPA / UMTS frequencies only. For GSM / GPRS / EDGE the phone uses the 850/900/1800/1900 bands. This is the hardware capabilities of the AT & T version of this device. the phone hardware is not capable of connecting to the 2100 band. "

At least HTC says that the device is not working in the UMTS / HSDPA 2100 but knowing they can hope that they do not want to tell the truth. ;)
While the processor, there is stated the same as that of the D1 MSM7201A, who has been with UMTS / HSDPA 2100 support

Post has been editednoval4 - 02.11.09, 16:38

Rep: (1)
HIPS in my noval4 You were right that he does not want to work in the 3 G network operates only in the EDGE network is near Nokia E51 her glow 3 G indicator: ((

Rep: (1)
Maybe someone can help. Gray bought in yesterdayhttp://firstmobile.ru/index.php?categoryID=82. The store: communicate well, courier sane, the price is among the lowest (13500r.), There Pickup, a guarantee of the service voucher to the unfortunately not at hand (the warranty card), it is worth HARD SPL 183 (this is good). All in all, a pleasant experience.
The cheapest in white www.pleer.ru (16230r.) Total difference 2800. Regarding the gray / white Think for yourself, decide for yourself ...

upd. It is this device I would take gray (still tinkering with firmware will have that white which is gray), and to the iphone example only white (because gray is constantly dancing with tambourines with new original firmware, and they come out regularly, the very hardship).

Post has been editedSchaum - 13.01.10, 20:30
Reason for editing: 1 from Dmitroblues

Rep: (0)
And about Communication Telecom knows who D2-10550r.

Rep: (1212)
Arays,
bad reviews about them
http://torg.mail.ru/review/2/972/

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 18:13