|THEME IS CLOSED|
Installing * .deb and * .ipa | How to install applications from Cydia and Appstore
Check in: 19.02.13
FAQ по установке приложений из AppStore (*.ipa) download
Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 25.07.17, 17:29
Check in: 19.02.13
Application Installation FAQ fromCydia(* .deb)
From cydia itself
1. Open Cydia;
2. Add repositories ([FAQ] Add repositories in Cydia);
3. We are looking for the necessary tweak / program or in the repositories themselves (Cydia ->Sources ->"repositories added by us"), or through the "Search" tab;
4. Click on the desired package - in the upper right corner we see the "Install" / "Install" button - click on it.
It is recommended to installafc2addor equivalentApple File Conduit "2"at the first call to Cydia.
1. Download * .deb can:
вЂў withof the forumsavagemessiahzine.com;
вЂў from the websitehttp://ipod-touch-max.ru/cydia/;
вЂў viaCygnus [PC];
2. With the help of anyfile managercopy the downloaded deb-package to the directory/ var / root / Media / Cydia / AutoInstall
(On a PC, these directories are visible only with Tweakafc2addorby analogy);
3. Restart the device - the package will be automatically installed after downloading.
With the help of programs
Filza file manager
Via terminal (command line)
How to make
1. Through any file manager ([FAQ] Programs for navigating the file system) copy to any folder the packages you want to install (for example, in/ User / Documents);
2. Open the command line (talk. "Terminal";[FAQ] How to access the iOS command line)
3. Enter the superuser mode in the terminal:
At the password request, enter:alpine (the entered characters will not be displayed). This command will put you in superuser mode, which has all the rights in the system.
4 Then enter:
wheredpkg - a program for working with deb packages (it will be the one that will install the package)
dpkg -i / PUT / K / PACKET / PACKET_NAME.deb
-i - a key indicating that the package should be installed
/ PUT / K / PACKET / PACKAGE_NAME.deb - specify the path where the deb-package we are installing and its name lie. Note that on Unix systems (iOS, Mac OSx, Linux) case is important, therefore User and user - different folders!
Let's give an example. Suppose we set the filecydia_1.1.16_iphoneos-arm.deb, and we threw it in a folder/ User / Documents. So incommand linewe are writing:
dpkg -i /User/Documents/cydia_1.1.16_iphoneos-arm.deb
4. The console will run different lines, indicating the stages of the installation process. If the package is installed, then you will again find yourself on the command line, and everything is fine. But if not, then before going back to the command line you will see error messages (error):
Error 256 means that tweak requires additional packages (dependencies) that are not currently detected in the system. Therefore, the installation is interrupted. What to do?
- Remember (or make a screenshot of the terminal) the listed dependencies;
- We go to Cydia>Search>look for and install missing packages;
- We try to install the application (because of which there was an error) again.
Error 512 access rights violated.
First, you need to make sure that the installation is performed undersuperuser.
Secondly, an error occurs if Cydia is open in the background (status database area is locked by antother process). If we see such an inscription, we enter into the terminal (again, under the superuser):
then press enter, after which we try to install the problem tweak again.
If these solutions are not enough, and still it is impossible to install deb in any of the ways. FAQ - contact inCydia - Help.
Good to know
Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 04.08.16, 12:51
In Apple iTrust :)
Check in: 20.05.09
Apple iPhone X
Topic is closed
Post has been editedFilislav - 05.03.17, 13:40
iPhone X 64Gb (iOS 12.2) + iPhone SE 32Gb (iOS 12.2) + iPad Pro 9.7 32Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular (iOS 12.2) + Apple Pencil + AppleTV4 32Gb (tvOS 12.2.1) + Apple Watch Series1 42mm (watchOS 5.2) + Apple AirPods
MacBook Pro Retina 13.3 "2015 macOS Mojave 10.14.4
|mobile version||Now: 04/18/19, 15:09|