Catalog boot screens windows mobile | Here you can manually set boot images

Rep: (518)
Here you can set boot logos for your smarts.when uploading, please specify for which booty screen it is set (landscape / portrait), vga / qvga / wvga
bootloader files:
standard windows mobile screen ms_splash.png (24 bit / pixel) - throw in the windows folderpreviously copying the original to the reserve and removing the attribute "read only (read only)" from it in the windows folder
Attached Image
welcome.gif (8bit / pixel) replacement of the boot manufacturer - to throw there as well removing all attributes.Be sure to backup!

Attached Image

Post has been editedaab-91 - 18.06.09, 10:16

Below is the replacement ms_splash.png for landscape screens 320 * 240 qvga. 2 and 3 made by lord-vlad

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedaab-91 - 18.06.09, 10:17

Rep: (4)
by the way, today I’ll make a palm logo cool (probably) then I’ll post it, it’s strange that no one has done this before

along the way, such a simple idea came to my mind,
Attached Image

finally did as i wanted the palm logo
Attached Image

Ala Seven (qwga landscape)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedlord-vlad - 18.06.09, 12:20

I put myself here is such a boot logo for my treo 500:
Attached Image

Rep: (183)
And did the animations when the thread ?? I just don’t understand why my starting animation has white lines on top and side. It seems that the size of the pictures does not fit, although it exactly matches the standard.

slaiferr
put the file in which it is located and what it is called.

if I put animation, then only the first frame will be displayed, although I'm probably wrong

Rep: (718)
Lord Vlad @ 06/19/09, 11:05*
if I put animation, then only the first frame will be displayed, although I'm probably wrong

You are mistaken! On the Woodafon firmware, the matter is not limited only to the first frame. Another thing is that it is packed in XIP.

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 19.06.09, 11:53

Animation - this is 20 pictures that are displayed sequentially at startup. Ie not one file, but 20.

Attached files

Attached fileWindows7_startup.rar(144.71 KB)

caramba_sda
don’t get me wrong, I’m just not interested in it before, but still, what is XIP?

Lord Vlad @ 06/19/09, 15:41*
What is XIP?

a piece of firmware, roughly speaking, is “individual” for each model. it contains all the drivers, etc.
lookhere,here,here

Rep: (718)
Ie not one file, but 20.

Or 15, or 47 .... or .... Indeed, in some devices the start animation just rolls frame by frame in the firmware. But for others it is packed in GIFs. Or even in dlls.
And the animated games are credited, whoever removed the word start from the inscription, but stuck it in the gif: rolleyes:

Posted on 06/19/2009, 15:19:

lord-vlad, you aab-91, basically answered.

And the animated games are credited, whoever removed the word start from the inscription, but stuck it in the gif

Difficult what ?? You can make a simple paint, because the background is black. Putting it into Gif is not a problem either. We use the program Gif animator.
But white stripes why on the device itself ??

But white stripes why on the device itself ??

what display do you have (in size)? what orientation?

I600
320x240 Landscape
After all, the profile indicates, and the pictures themselves in this resolution and orientation

increased the size of the "animation" by 3%

Attached files

Attached fileWindows7_startup103_.rar(145,02 KB)

Hmm ... It was awesome worse than it was. Not only did the stripes remain, but also the pictures are now twitching (apparently they are of different sizes).
I will continue to watch myself what a joke.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:16