Detecting association Headset for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad | Of Bluetooth-headset, headphones and all that

Rep: (33)
Wireless headset.
We discuss wireless ears ...

With the release of OS 3.0 zayavlneno that past mistakes will be Fixed, ie will work korreknaya Bluetooth headsets.
And then the question arises, what is better to buy granituru ?!
Where it is better and more convenient tabs do not use long provodischya.

We recommend, buy, discuss ....

Post has been editedEFES * [TT] - 17.06.09, 19:14

Rep: (237)
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...6&suggest=1
I have such very pleased.
all of whom advise - take because of))

Rep: (89)
Praise the sound Motorola S9. but, they say, does not fit all in the head ...

alex339 On your link says the service is not available, where there is more to look ?!

Rep: (583)
Stereo bluetooth headphones

Rep: (41)
Today bought a SE HBH DS-980. Principle headphones are good, but not like the faint noise of crackling in the headphones. There was a choice, take the DS-970, or these, but bought the design more interesting. Tomorrow I'll go and likely to sell: happy:

Will love to go change, nafig those pops, I now find two pieces then I will choose their ears!

I tried these headphones with noutom: everything is perfect. At the crack of yamobilke when playing music. A brother would come home to try his SEshnike, if at any time without standards - give him themselves go to seek new.

Spartan, then do not forget to unsubscribe which took ;-)

Today tried Headset Jabra BT-3030 and Igua BHS-702. As with the SE HBH DS-980 in them is noisy. On SEshke brother everything is perfect. Conclusion: The iPhone is to blame. If someone is working without noise - accomplish your goal.

Rep: (9)
people, help AMPs, whether there is in the nature of radio and headset jack 3.5 for their ears ?! Wireless estess..zaranee Thanks: thank_you:

Rep: (9)
Jabra BT-8030, working fine on the control button reacts, no noise :)

Sorry for that: it's not the headphones-droplets, and that in my town except the above 4 headsets I have just junk for less than 1000r and sell :(

Found out what was all the fuss: P headset is connected properly (that is, no chatter in the headphones) with 2-3 times.
In short, here is a mini obzorchik:

SE HBH DS-980
The sound quality is excellent, the conversation you heard well. When an incoming call is displayed number or name (well displayed in Russian) on the display headset. From negative: in my opinion is too cumbersome thing.

Nokia BH-103
The sound quality is also excellent. From a huge plus: the headset is almost weightless. Among the few drawbacks: it is devoid of the play / stop button. There is only the volume and receiving calls.

Jabra BT-3030
Cool design (made in the form of dog tags). You can connect your headphones (standard in my opinion worse than ever).

Igua BHS-702
An analogue of Nokia, but the music control buttons. In my opinion, is too cumbersome headset.

Motorola MOTOROKR S605
Very interesting stuff. You can connect your ears, but the standard is quite good (sorry, not droplets). It has a built-in radio. Wire connection miniUSB.

In my opinion, worth considering Gill and Motorola. All other "disposable" (as long as the headset is not porvosh). And as the assembly of these two sets is far ahead. If you want a complete overview, google the name of the headset. The first lines will be a website with excellent and very critical reviews. If allowed to, let us make references for each headset.

A sense of medallions? All the same wire will stick out, just go to be from somewhere else. Wasted money just to spend ...

-deemON-,
I'd be happy to see something completely wireless, but that's just in my town I found nothing else to do: happy:

Today saw the Internet headset SonyEricsson HBH IS800 and love: rolleyes: Here it is:
Attached Image
Wires at least, very tenacious (like 5:00 pulls), maximum mobility for their size. The only negative - the price :( It is in an area of ​​five thousand.

Rep: (254)
Lord, like a tapeworm. : Rofl:

SPARTAN117, they stick out their strong will ...
http://images.dailymobile.se/wp-content/up...on-is800-27.jpg

Rep: (462)
It has long been SE HBH-DS950 - a good headset, but even in the DS980 while the remaining small. Well pravodov it a bunch.

There is another option with BT Transmitter with 3.5mm: SE HBH DS-205 and the Nokia BH-214 (but the size is not very - 51x39x18 mm).

I am thinking about a bunch of Sennheiser CX400 + SE HBH DS-205 - just in senhov wire rather short (0.65 m).

In the end, bought a Motorola S9 - Ergonomics at the highest level, but on the iphone when walking sound stutters, but you can leave the house in the other room..

Would motorola s9 folding - would take without thinking. And since it is not in the pocket of stuff - not the case :(

-deemON-,
for me it is better to walk like Frankenstein with "Bolt", protruding out of the ears, rather than as a terminator in the Jabra BT8010: lol: And it's not too much they stick out. People with long hair do not care to be. : Happy:

More interesting option found the headset with a minimum of wiring. Name it Plantronics Voyager 855. From the pros: You can use both mono and stereo, disabling 1 earphone. Among the few drawbacks: they say that this headset is not done to the human ear, in connection with which some people can not wear it for a long time. I found it for sale in my city, I will go, to measure, test and accomplish your goal. The shop is located on the outskirts of the city, and therefore on the way there not to drive. So "as soon as both at once."

Ps .: while choosing a more compact headset, go to the SE HBH DS980. Of claims to this point: after the call (when both poveshat tube) for a long time the headset does not resume playing music, but just what is waiting (in this case a microphone working). We have to restart your headset and connect again. 1 also infuriates the fact that when you bend the headset with all his rushes into a subject standing in front of you (a hundred times already flies on the table and one time almost plunged into a cup of tea)} -)

M
4.16. The answer is forbidden without the text (smile, including text smiles). As well as answers consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message) in all sections, except for the section "Trepalka".
Verbal warning.

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 07.07.09, 16:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 6:36