PC Cooling - Selection and Discussion | The choice of cooling the processor, graphics cards, fans, SJO, etc.

Rep: (2707)
PC cooling

Attached Image

Attention!
  • In this topic, choose cooling for the PC:Cooler for the processor, video card, fans, DSS and everything connected with it
  • The remaining components and assemblies inrelated topics
  • Overclocking discussion in the topic:Overclocking talk

Information necessary for selection
To select a processor cooler, specify:
  • Processor model
  • Motherboard model
  • Presence / absence of overclocking
  • Case model or the required height of the cooler
  • If RAM with high radiators - mention it
  • Shop, city, budget (currency of the desired store)

To select a liquid cooling system:
  • Exact models of all components that need to be cooled.
  • Exact case model

To select a video card cooler, specify:
  • Accurate and complete video card model
  • Board and housing model for evaluating free space around the map
  • If there are any expansion cards installed right behind the card, mention it

To select a fan in the chassis or power supply
  • Exact model of the case or photos of seats for fans
  • The exact model of the power supply and a photo of the sticker from a regular fan

Useful links on the topic
General background information on the topic:
Briefly about the types of cooling systems:
How to organize cooling in a gaming computer
  1. Cooling systems - from radiator to liquid nitrogen! Part 1
  2. Cooling systems - from radiator to liquid nitrogen! Part 2

Enclosure Fans

CPU coolers:
LSS (liquid cooling systems)

For video cards

For enthusiasts

Thermal paste

Articles on the organization:

Resources for self-searching information

https://www.google.com/
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 17.03.18, 11:49

Rep: (256)
Kymar163 @ 03/05/2019, 13:31*
They won’t change. It's not a marriage. It's just such a spinner that’s loud, but I love silence, but I’ll have to say goodbye to the guarantee. I’m ready for it.

Noise may come from airflow to radiators. In this case, changing the fan can even exacerbate the situation if there is more air flow. The second option is a cooler with a hydrodynamic bearing. Such coolers are louder, but their service life is much higher. Over time, noise increases slightly compared to conventional plain bearings.

Rep: (0)
Hello! Such a thing: Changed the case. It pre-installed 3 turntables for blowing. They always work at maximum speed, from which the PC emits not a loud, but rather annoying hum. There is nowhere to push the reobas from the old case and I wondered: "are there any programs that regulate the cooler speed?". On the Internet, everyone unanimously fucks at speedfan ... put it ... and the problem with noisy coolers immediately faded into the background, because the program gave me a CPU temperature of 85 degrees ... it’s idle ... I go down into the BIOS, there 30. So here I have two questions:
1. who to believe?
2. How can I adjust the speed of the turntables? In fanspeed this function does not want to work for me. The version is fresh.

Rep: (114)
Jefferson @ 03/05/19, 17:54*
Are there any programs that regulate the speed of the cooler?

BIOS can do anything)
turntables 3 pin I suppose? if the motherboard is not old, then it should be able to regulate the voltage.
CPU temperature of 85 degrees ... it's idle

what is pc configuration?
download hwinfo64.

Posted on 03/05/2019, 19:04:

pre-installed 3 turntables for blowing

rearrange 1, if not

Posted on 03/05/2019, 19:05:

Always work at maximum speed

so they are probably powered by molex?

Simora.lesha @ 03/05/19, 08:02*
BIOS can do anything)

I did not find it in the BIOS. Only presets of type: silent, turbo and minimum rotation threshold.
asus p8z68-m pro, i7 2600k, gtx 1060 6gb, 12ram. No overclocking. Everything is in stock.
Simora.lesha @ 03/05/19, 08:02*
so they are probably powered by molex?

Nope ... put on his mother.

under i5-4670 (84W) what cooling to take? Priority: stable, not noisy, so that the percent does not have to be thrown out. I looked at a couple of options: 1. DeepCool GAMMAXX 300, 2. Deepcool Gamma Archer Pro. I read enough reviews, doubts arose about the 2-option, although he impressed me with his simplicity, dimensions, silence and cost much more than everyone liked the 1st option, but with the first there is a different situation, there is doubt that he will be in my case, 15-16cm wide no more and the miniATX motherboard, everything is so compressed, well, at least there is no video player

mother: H81M-E (miniATX) and regular RAM, will not interfere with anything, if 300? Or Archer Pro norms? who uses it?

Rep: (549)
AnDreW_od @ 03/07/19, 08:24*
Deepcool Gamma Archer Pro. I read enough reviews, doubts arose about the 2-option, although he impressed me much more with its simplicity, dimensions, silence and cost

There is also a Deepcool Gamma Archer BigPro - it costs a little more, but about 10% more efficient

Rep: (4)
Tell me productive and noisy coolers for the case Fractal Design Define C Black 140mm with pwm, outlet store

Post has been editedgeniusfox2208 - 10.03.19, 10:21

Rep: (407)
I want to buy from bi, I need the best blower for the case, because 2060 gives a lot of heat ...

* norberg BigPro, it is not for sale anywhere, except that it is lying around somewhere, and it’s noisy, xs that I think I’ll take the usual Archer Pro, quiet 21dB, copper back, auto-revolutions, hydrodynamic)) I'm afraid of course to imagine this whole “set” in such a cheap form)) well, let's see at the same time. It’s bad that no one wrote about him.

Rep: (549)
* AnDreW_od,
Citylink
Online Trade
Nyx
Oldie
Everywhere there.
I'm cooling the Core2 Quad q6700 (TDP 95W).
The noise depends on the speed, the more efficient the radiator, the lower the speed of the cooler

* norberg I'm from Ukraine ))

Hello! I am looking for more or less budget cooling for the i9 processor. Please tell me which is the best of the two I have chosen.

Prots - i9-9900k
Mother - MSI Z390-A PRO
No overclocking
Case - EVOLVEO Ray 4

I choose between the air Be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 4 and SilentiumPC Navis RGB 280 AiO water.
I live in the Czech Republic, and when I was looking for such dropsy among Russian-speaking users, I never found reviews.

P.S.

I just plan to assemble the comp, so if I advise an alternative of about the same price, then I will listen with pleasure.
Thanks in advance for the answers.

P.P.S.

I ask you not to write: "Why do you need such a percentage, since you can’t buy dropsy for a piece of bucks." I know why I need such a percentage, but the completely expensive budget components are not enough. : blush:

Rep: (63)
Recommend a cooler for rayzen 5 1600x. In a year or two, a slight acceleration is planned.
Up to 900 UAH It is desirable with backlight.
I chose these for myself
Attached Image
Rozetka

Post has been editedmaxim098123 - 10.03.19, 22:14

Hello everybody.
What is the best way to connect an RGB fan to a cpu fan 3 connector with an in / cooling radiator, and which are the best to buy?
1) option 1500 about. 6 pin pack + RGB
Attached Image

Everything is clear here with the connection, but it is not clear with the turnarounds, will there be a minimum and a maxim or turns will grow as the processor heats up?

Option 2. 1800ob 4pin pack + 4pin RGB
Attached Image

The connection will be through such a splitter (why is there 4 wires in one connector and 3 wires in all the others, one missing?)
Attached Image

RGB will be through such a splitter
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 11.03.19, 21:05
Reason for editing: Similar to a spoiler

Rep: (27)
* maxim098123 , https: //hard.rozetka.c....oid&utm_campaign=8.0.0
https: //hard.rozetka.c....oid&utm_campaign=8.0.0

Rep: (150)
But did someone have such a thing with China?
https: //ru.aliexpress....460.0.0.536e2e0eu5Eblr
with coupons comes out about 1360 p. for him. tdp at it can 150? not as sure as painted

Post has been editednerd74 - 11.03.19, 15:48

Rep: (62)
* nerd74, but why even take a cat in a bag with 4 heat pipes for 1600 from China, with the ubiquitous availability of proven AeroCool Verkho 4 Lite and DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 for the same money in Russian retail? o.O Well, it would be substantially cheaper ...

Rep: (150)
* kemiisto,
Now I just stumbled upon it, had never seen it before. if not better than gammax 400 then definitely not worth it

Rep: (62)
Nerd74 @ 03/11/19, 15:46*
tdp at it can 150? not as sure as painted

Lol There actually 250W stated. Feel free to divide by 2 - a small radiator with 4 heat pipes and one 120-mm spinner is just somewhere around 125 W and scatters, no more.

Post has been editedkemiisto - 11.03.19, 15:56

Rep: (27)
* nerd74 , gamemax gamma 500 1400 r to 190W, 5 heat pipes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 03:44