ONE [N-Gage 2] | fights

Rep: (23)
ONE

Last update of the program in the header02.06.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
World fights. In this world are different people with different characters, because of this fight with them will be harder or easier, depending on whether you know your opponent. For example I have 30 minutes ugrohal a fighter with a rating of ~ 1740, and 3 minutes at a fighter with a rating of ~ 2140. Good 3D graphics, though there are times when the hand of one soldier goes through the other head, but it is not noticeable and does not interfere. Fight all the time you are watching from different angles, but here it is convenient, not because the assassin, which always want to see the other side.
I would rate the game at 10-plus. But do not judge me and you.

Genre: Fighting.
Compatibility: SymbianOS v9.x
Homepage: www.one.n-gage.com

Download: Attached fileOne.rar (12.74 MB)

Combo attacks:
LEGEND: U - up / D - down / L - Left / R - right / P - hand / H - // Leg + - Not clamping means buttons together, and sequentially in order to press but quickly.

KOMBO:

U + P // D + P // L + P // R + P also with legs

P + H + P + P
P + H + P + H
P + H + H + P
P + H + H + H
P + H + H + P

H + P + P + H
H + P + H + P
H + P + P + P
H + P + H + H
H + P + P + P

P + P + P
P + P + H
P + H + P
P + H + H

H + H + H
H + H + P
H + P + P
H + P + H

Save:
Unzip save to put in the folder c: \ private \ 20007b39 \ 2000AFBF
Attached file2000afbf_203.zip(30.16 KB)

Game atas. All sovetruyu play. Even those who are pacifist and does not like the assault. When the ranking of 1200-1300 you will have the status of a pacifist. :-D

To install the necessary N-Gage Installserver.

Post has been editedTlov - 02.06.09, 12:37

Rep: (529)
The game is not atas, it is boring, it is not ... the dynamics at the time the first One produced a much more impressive graphics than this one! And once all covered with Tekken happens .. put on the GBA - here all right, dynamic battles, the difference is noticeable to the naked eye!

Rep: (237)
and it is not strange that not ATAS her more than six months)) I'm still in its 6120s played it

Rep: (529)
Who cares that, even though yesterday went - this gameplay has not changed!
Here is Dance Fabulous by the same developers, I liked!

About Taiko on GBA - it sucks. It is better to buy yourself a PSP and play their hearts' content, there is a graph in the hundreds of times better than on the GBA. By the way this ONE graph is not very different from Taiko on PSP (if at all they can be compared), although, of course, Taiko on PSP is definitely cooler.
Unfortunately, there is no fatal combo. More precisely, they are, but they are not listed anywhere, so that they can be made at least 3 times in a row, but only if you are very lucky.

Rep: (225)
also used to play, quickly passed, lost interest, it is better tothe playon the internet, so if in nokii made multiplayer on the internet then it would be a hit, and so ... only bluetooth does not roll ...

power_active @ 6.7.09, 12:35*
better in this play over the Internet

Here we are talking about the game The ONE. Reset Generation was discussed in the relevant subject.

Rep: (0)
when installed in n-gage two outputs
it is impossible to install the game
error -1

what to do?
N82 device

Exact same problem on the N79 (
Who can help!?Picture

Put pofiksinuyu version

Rep: (39)
lovovan @ 19.11.09, 22:45*
Put pofiksinuyu version
- how to understand

Post has been editedZuyev - 20.11.09, 18:54

Here it is.

Posted 21-11-2009, 20:57:

And on the N79 makes no sense to put a hacked version because It comes as a trial

Attached files

Attached fileONE_fixed_by_BodyZ.zip(12.8 MB)

All the good aremeni days !!!! =)
Here is the question ...
I bought a key for One activated it, and teperb want to flash my nokia n79 to the new firmware!
Fly off if I have the key ???
Is it possible that key again will activate the game ??? They said that the key is tied to the IMEI.
Now I think sewn or not ?????????????????????

Rep: (3545)
qwerty555859,
If the key is tied to the IMEI, after flashing all should work.

When I activated the key, he went to internet and activate the ...
When I phone to flash, everything on it is deleted.
And you want to say that the key is once again activated (only on my SMART) ????????

Posted 14-04-2010, 16:28:

Just a pity to throw out 300 rubles was the wind!
But if it is something that it is activated again, I'll jump on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

MASter-UA @ 09.06.2009, 17:20*
and it is not strange that not ATAS her more than six months))

You know, because Pac-Man'u also have more than one or two years!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 3:51