HP hx2490b - Android OS

Rep: (24)
colleagues, anyone already tried?
naively, I thought that we must assemble the source code of Android, and the result will be a core arm, initrd and root fs. and you can try it all haret'om run.
but no. images of file systems some strange, the kernel is already collected under qemu emulator.
okay, I think. I assembled the core of the android source code with the help of their own cross-compile toolchain'a. tried to download only this core haret'om. in received messages after hanging 'jumping to kernel'. while that's all.
there are still craftsmen?

Rep: (5)
-error, what way start?
I suggest to try to run fromAsus p535, Like a piece of iron similar in characteristics.
I hx2190b, but he's not with me so I can not try

Rep: (5)
voschem I took his animal, tried to run what is offered. Cho's happened:
Attached Image

android loaded, but still not working: D will continue to dig the well, or it on?

Post has been editedartem_b89 - 22.06.10, 22:38

Rep: (0)
Also I tried to download Android. Apparently the key codes (or whatever they are called) do not coincide with Asusovskimi, so anything you can not do. The touchscreen is also not screwed (I got to run the function dialer and call off the dialogue with the cursor keys)
Attached Image

Post has been editedAnderer - 25.06.10, 14:52

And what was prescribed in startap.tht?

Rep: (36)
It is a pity that died out of course ... but I'll try to scratch ... which can turn

I attached to this topic.
recompile the kernel for this animal.
By the way if anyone can help I will be grateful (to the source asus p535 and datasheet).
currently stuck on the touchscreen.

Interesting topic, I'll follow.

need need

Interested in porting.
What happens accomplish your goal ...

Post has been editedCyriak - 25.03.11, 12:32

Rep: (37)
I can scratch with the system and modify to fit your device, but I do not know whether to run it in full and do not have my phone :(

Try to scratch for the HP 2110 firmware 6.5, I can try.

Rep: (10)
like android on our animal

it would be great on android = 2110)

Rep: (1)
androjda percent for weak and the screen too ... and so it would be great to at least 2.1: rolleyes:

percent is actually rather weak. I have to planschete worth 600MHz and the RAM 128, and is slower than Vin6.5 on my HP-2190. A PDA just exactly 2 times less. and the software necessary to android not enough. multimedia support out there is disgusting, video players already tired vaevat. I on the contrary that the dream-yu on my tablet Windu tie.

Rep: (1346)
shuragan @ 31.08.2011, 16:38*
multimedia support out there is disgusting, video players already tired vaevat
And on Windows even fight it was not with what the most powerful machine is not twisted films in the normal resolution. And I'm on a bucket of a standard 720p player twist. And on all WM 1.5 video player, one beta, just half a second of video and audio formats are not supported, and what keeps playing very slowly and the player it is necessary to adjust. A bucket went on the browser and 720p YouTube's can watch standard browser or opera. That is something which, as the office and Android video player in 2011 (only in 2011) overtook WM. And I compare it OS, not 2 different apparatus. I used the WM and Android on one device. A problem you are likely in a bad tablet.

shuragan @ 31.08.2011, 16:38*
I have to planschete worth 600MHz and the RAM 128
Yes, but I bet there is an animated wallpaper and the old CPC standard Today screen. In addition to an Android 128 MB operatives for WM 6.5 32 MB.

Post has been editedSemyon - 06.09.11, 23:10

Rep: (15)
First - percent can overclock ...

Second android works well even on devices with characteristics similar to the HTC Touch - ie all OMAP850 200MHz ... And here you little ... 312

Yeah, only works once povtoryu- brakes on terrible RockChip at 600 in 2808 as compared to 290mgts on HP 2190 personally checked mine.
disperse sometimes possible, but here's the point? guzzles battery faster, and a lot of mistakes often climbs, well, about the heat surpluses, reducing zhizt proca environment and do not forget.
On the android is actually a problem with the Media, up to version 2.3. I'm on your tablet dream windsurfing tie, so the assembly can not be found.
2Semon, judging by your words you WM and had never seen even once, and nothing in their hands except HTC did not hold. And do not keep all the idiots, in addition to a loved one. So videopleerov on Windows than a dozen there, and no longer menne 5 years (the first PDA, and then bought) are equalizers support, the use of which is on the Android 2.2 and below simply blocked as a class, Flash in the browser I have over a year ago looked. And your animated wallpaper need only blunt pontovschikam. Personally, I'm more interested in functionality. And here, I found only one program which is not seen in the video (although it was not looking) but everything else ... even the normal reading room FB2 no offi too. about the rest just urine.
So in reanom using android lower than Troika kakaha complete.

Post has been editedshuragan - 15.10.11, 20:05

Rep: (287)
shuragan @ 15.10.2011, 20:44*
Yeah, only works once povtoryu- brakes on terrible RockChip at 600 in 2808 as compared to 290mgts on HP 2190 personally checked mine.
In this case, "Fu" Rokchipu ...
I am here reminded of a tablet called RoverPad, which with its yakoby_800_mgts processor operates three times slower than my phone. Not in megahertz deal here.
disperse sometimes possible, but here's the point? guzzles battery faster, and a lot of mistakes often climbs, well, about the heat surpluses, reducing zhizt proca environment and do not forget.
I iPAQ hx2490 at one time stable (yes) worked at 728 MHz instead of 520 full-time, I'm doing wrong?
Flash in the browser
on Windows? I not heard В©
however, it is for AIPAC is not necessary. do not pull.
even the normal reading room FB2 no
Yes there is ... FBReader, MoonReader, CoolReader, ... to continue?

In general, "the taste and color of all the markers are different."
If the android was so byakoy - would not have passed so actively on it, is not it? But go ...

Well, yes, I saw it too and yuzal android on the good old HTC Elf. IPAQ hardware filling will be enough to pull some 1.6 (2.x doubt about that matter).
And like XScale wins OMAP at equal frequencies ...

Possible to do anything, that's just, unfortunately, no one.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 12:55