> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PIGEON! | Finger-oriented ICQ, XMPP, JABBER client for Windows Mobile

Rep: (788)
PIGEON!
Version: 1.2.7.2 fix

Last update of the program in the header:28.07.11
PIGEON! modern ICQ, ICQ-oriented Finger-oriented client for Windows Mobile
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Discussion skins for Pigeon пїЅ | Here we take smiles, we say thanks!

Archives

All recent changes and key information are stored infirst post topics.
Program website | Alpha builds: beta: (RU-CAB)
Download:
Version 1.2.7.2 fix: pigeon.zip thank rokr , changes

The latest CAB version at the office/ list of versions.

Before asking a question, we read the FAK and use the search by topic! : rtfm:
Ignoring this rule may entail RO.

In connection with the appearance in the network of fakes under the subject, it is recommended to download it only from the offsite !!!
Plugin for WM6.5 CHomehere . Thank you talking to our friend Aspire89 Picture
When I try to download the link in the header “Download the latest CAB version from the author’s site”, a 404 error crashes, the link in the header is correct, the problem is at the Pigeon site or hoster. For now, download the version list link.
Development of the program by the author discontinued.
Questions about the new versions and the timing of their release will be deleted as a flood with the appropriate punishment.
Sources of the program can be downloaded here: http://getbest.ru

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 28.07.11, 18:29

Rep: (17)
As far as I remember, the function needs the support of correspondence to the contacts with much communication, we were at the top of the contacts list and are highlighted in a different color. during the pause in correspondence more than 5 minutes it was closed (i.e., changed color and contacting it with a left top of the list) if there was a check mark on the "close conversation". another purpose of this function, I do not remember. if something is wrong, then correct.
now this thing is somehow not working or not working at all. It has previously been properly noticed. uniquely jamb.

Post has been editedfoma_foma - 26.05.09, 14:57

Rep: (46)
foma_foma,

The man then wrote about this 24 build that type svorachivatsya started from 12th on the soft clicking on the ...
I am writing to 50go, poyuzat neem whom this point ....
Does not work.

Rep: (1153)
eremsoft @ 26.5.09, 17:39*
Version 1.2.2.0 does not work for WindowsCE-ARM
on HP ipaq 316 installed CE5.0

Very informative.

Ah, so what else!
Citizens of friends, programmers, and just interested in ...

I have a desire to make megaintsallyashku for BB to immediately establish:
1. All the versions for Pocket PC, processor and stuff through ActiveSynh.
2. Install the Windows version
3. And all that can be set in all supported languages ​​..

But I do not know how to do installyashki for ActiveSynh and voosche something tkplyu.
Can anyone help? This will be useful for all users of the file ...

Rep: (4)
Dear SnowCatPDA, beg, since the stability of a little understood, could you still deal with lockups on WM 2003 SE. Staged version 1.2.2.0 today, 2 hours worked perfectly, I was delighted that the bug has been fixed, but then again, when typing hung my LOOX 720. I beg you, do something, because inlux already got.
Incidentally loop when scrolling through contacts remained when flipping from left to right, in the opposite direction everything is OK.

Rep: (49)
SnowCatPDA @ 26.5.09, 18:19*
I have a desire to make megaintsallyashku for BB to immediately establish:

I vryatli than help. But here it may be a useful thing.
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/downloads/...tup/ezsetup.exe

jim945 @ 26.5.09, 21:02*
I vryatli than help. But here it may be a useful thing.

So it is necessary to understand, to write config files, test and p .. this time ...

mADdY @ 26.5.09, 20:40*
e could you do to deal with lockups on WM 2003 SE.

So I did not hang.
The emulator also ...
Where iskat..Ne know ...
Freezes when printing 2 lines or more?

Rep: (615)
By the way, I have two times completely hanging device while using dude and zhbedom. Enough memory. What could be the problem? Prior to version 1.2.1.1 nothing Vistula.

Rep: (1947)
SnowCatPDA @ 26.5.09, 19:19*
This will be useful for all users of the file ...

And for me - so the exe-Schnick convenient. Changed and all business ...

So Yes. But such clever like you a bit.
How do you know what your processor, WinCE or WinMobile?
I understand that you know exactly, but ordinary users?
While yes, installyaha turn on 11meg ....
Well .. But solid ...

Rep: (4)
Freezes when printing 2 lines or more?

No, it happens on the tenth row and writing or anything, but it happens only begin to write, and hangs up. And free 10-15 MB of memory.

Rep: (0)
Thank you very much for updating the graphics and smaylpakov, finally opens them quickly. But there are a couple of points that I would like to mention, all of a sudden have not been contacted:
1. After opening the menu and selecting emoticons smiley, ie smiley-selected window is closed smiles choice, send button (arrow) is black (not updated), as it is a piece of the background from the smiles on her menu.
2. In the bottom window view message history, when it is in the contact list, if the last (!) The message was smiley, it covers (located above) the information strip (where writing is disabled, connection, etc.)
3. Here it is written that we now cherish the battery off the animation when the window is not active. Tell me a fool, why vibration is made to messages when a chat window is active at the moment and messages are coming from a single user, in my opinion is much more soot and extremely annoying. I understand the need to vibrate when a message arrives and PDA in your pocket, but when you turn it on, and what for writing messages to vibrate? I already see that I write. So, if you make a vibration mode only when ekrna not active or off, it will be very nice and comfortable and economical for batteries.
Thanks for attention :)

Rep: (495)
yxactuk @ 27.5.09, 10:07*
1. After opening the menu and selecting emoticons smiley, ie smiley-selected window is closed smiles choice, send button (arrow) is black (not updated), as it is a piece of the background from the smiles on her menu.

confirm button to send after the call window does not refresh smiles

Rep: (12)
yxactuk @ 27.5.09, 14:37*
Tell me a fool, why vibration is made to messages when a chat window is active at the moment

Oh purely individual. I like it should be. I work, I work. Chat does not close and save the body to the side. And further work. And if the body does not vibrate, so I'm up to the end of the day I can work out :) If do as an option

Rep: (207)
Status "Invisible for all" is already available.
C would expect to see the status "Invisible" :)
And in general, the ability to manage lists of invisibility.

yxactuk @ 27.5.09, 15:37*
Tell me a fool

Vibration does not work when the screen is turned on.
Well, it is. Vibration is, additional information if the device is in your pocket or the sound is turned off.
And voosche, vibration guzzles battery active?
In your phone turbogenerator?

Rep: (43)
SnowCatPDA such situation:
maintained correspondence on the screen to pause the device goes to sleep according to the operating system settings,
In this state you write - the unit emits a sound and vibrates as it should be, but the indicator LED in this case there is no IF you wrote the same contact on which to sleep device (any dr.indikatsiya there)
so if you miss the sound and vibration, then the machine will not understand what you wrote ..

v 1.2.2.0 HTC Kaiser WM6.1ofts.

Post has been editedhirodger - 27.05.09, 16:21

Rep: (350)
I apologize if this question has already been sounded ... What happened to the item "Add contact" ???

Rep: (1779)
Menu-user profiles, click on the desired profile in the drop-down menu, you see the desired item ... :) so happy ... ;-)

Rep: (9)
version 1.2.2.0
It does not work "vibrates when going to sleep." It should be "vibrate when the message" and "vibrate only when going to sleep." I'm in such an always vibrating.
And how difficult it is to add to the menu "in the CL key": "3. vibrate when the message"?
Overall, the program I was completely satisfied. Many thanks to the author.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 9:27