HComber | Change icons / shortcuts menu Start WM6.5

Rep: (9)
HComber
version 0.1

Attached Image

Description: Program for changing icons / Start Menu shortcuts in Windows Mobile 6.5.

Discussion: forum.xda-developers.com
Download:
Version 0.1 Cab: Attached fileHComber_v0.1.cab (139.43 KB)

Icons: Attached fileicons.zip (1.08 MB)
Attached filestart_menu_folders.zip(971.4 KB)

Compatibility: WM 6.5

Post has been editedserega-vmeda - 21.05.09, 21:58

Rep: (0)
And what is the size of icons to be for qvga?

Rep: (2786)
desirable 45 * 45

Rep: (62)
What did not work out for me with this program ... When you start showing only part of the label, the rest of some black and white stripes ... From the first time nothing is selected, it is necessary several times tapnut .... Like succeeded camera icon, softrezetnulsya, I go to the menu - there are no icons oO
Advise how to right hand or give some sort of analog.

Rep: (2)
on my HTC HD everything worked, and then suddenly start error exe. reinstall does not help: resent:

Rep: (2)
: Blush: Look here!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080

Post has been editednevrox - 18.10.09, 06:11

how does it work? which prescribes what icon to display, either manually, you can change the icon ??

Rep: (517)
M
Topic has been moved to the section "Changing the interface of Windows Mobile 6.5 and above"

Rep: (1)
and please tell me how to throw the icon into a different folder, for example, I found igo8 but its icon appears in the root of the start, it would be desirable thrown it in gps location, thanks in advance

Rep: (73)
Come to the Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs
Cut out your label
Navigate to the Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Gps
paste

Post has been editedromanmaks - 27.03.10, 15:57
Reason for editing: + from kulibyaka

Rep: (3)
motorist_mpx @ 09.01.2010, 22:04*
how does it work? which prescribes what icon to display, either manually, you can change the icon ??

I would like to know, too.

Rep: (47)
And how to regain the standard icons after change through HComber? In the program there is no such possibility.

I have a question.
You want to change the icon from the file extension. Those. let there mp3 files, and they are displayed in Windows Explorer icons, as they can change? I was looking at the forum that it is not found. Google also does not give the right information.
Help who than can, I will be grateful. :)

Is it possible to make not a hundred? And how?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 2:07