> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Heroes Of Might and Magic II

Rep: (35)
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The full English version of the game Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty, start the emulator QEMU, specifically designed for Heroes.

The main innovation of Heroes II compared to the first part of the series are:
* Secondary skills (secondary skills) heroes. In addition to the four basic parameters (Attack, Defence, Spell Power and Knowledge) poyavililis secondary skills that give certain bonuses. For example, a skill Pathfinding reduces the influence of terrain on the speed of movement of the hero.
* Available in most things "Advanced" option. Most dwellings exist in the city were able to modernize, after which started to produce improved variety of its inhabitants.
* Two new types of heroes: Wizard (Wizard) and Necromancer (Necromancer).

Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty - addition to the Heroes of Might and Magic II: Succession Wars - developed by Cyberlore Studios and published by 3DO in April 1997. It includes four campaigns.

Features:
* FULL VERSION Heroes 2 on the PDA: clap:
* Play in the company on single cards or with another player in the Hot Seat mode
* Supported audio (can "stutter" especially on a weak processor, music while also not supported :-()
* I have earned well-USB-mouse, including the right button (works with the standard driver, driver installed / cursor will probably fail)

System requirements:
* WM5, WM6
* ARM-compatible processor.
* 64 MB of RAM
* Recommended VGA screen
* On qVGA "waste" pixels are discarded so that the text may be unreadable.

Installation:
1) Unzip to the root of the memory card
1b) If you have unpacked the archive is not on the map / is not the root of the card, or your memory card is not called "Storage Card", open files "plugins_ini.txt" and "cmdline.txt" and fill in the path to the edited file (a file "cmdline .txt "slashes must be doubled, for example - \\ Storage Card \\ QEMU \\ 5mb.img)
2) Create a shortcut to the file qemu.exe
3) Enjoy the game: clap:

Description on the bottom panel:
Attached Image
In order to "fix" pressed any button (eg, shift) - enough at her press and hold for a second.
1) Use the "Esc"
2) Use the "Shift" (used to separate the army)
3) Buttons with letters for text input
4) Use the "Space" (omission in the course of the battle)
5) Use the "Enter"
6) When the button is pressed, tap the stylus on the screen will be perceived as right-clicking
7) When the button is pressed, tap the stylus on the screen will simply move the mouse (without pressing either the right or left mouse button)
8) Full Screen (click immediately after start-up)
9) Yield

Mini FAQ

B. Buggy sound !!! What to do??
A. Turn it off in the settings of the game (with a computer button).

B. The game slows down!
A. The game requires a powerful processor. CPU overclocking. It may also help mute.

B. The game does not load, says something about 480kb and 6400kb!
A. If you are sure that your Pocket PC has enough free RAM, open the file cmdline.txt and fourth line instead of 8 try to enter 10.12 or 16.
If your PDA is very little freedom of RAM you can try to finish at the end of the file cmdline.txt line "-useswap" without the quotes. Use with caution as the swap usually decreases performance.

Q. How do I use magic in battle? Buttons then there is no ...
A. Click on your hero.

Project developer abandoned and no longer growing

Attached files

Attached fileHeroes2.rar(38.61 MB)

Post has been editedSuperART - 13.01.10, 15:13

Rep: (3545)
M
Moved to section "Emulators>Programs and images to other computers and OS В».

Rep: (112)
SuperART @ 21.5.09, 20:30*
to start the emulator QEMU, specifically designed for Heroes.

pzhl tell where to get this emulator?

Ska1e @ 21.5.09, 16:48*
Very interesting....

then I have a question ....

- 260mhz
- 27mb - RAM

How would I go igrashka?

1. Without lags
2. Good
3. Normal
4. It stops, but quite playable
5. Terribly slow, almost impossible to play
6. Better not put - quite unplayable?

answer me pzhl

Just do not begin to flood - put and see! + Desirable to have a screen CAA
I xScale percent overclocked to 650 (260 bus). It is (I will not say that the flies) playable with sound.

Ska1e @ 21.5.09, 16:52*
pzhl tell where to get this emulator?

All have complete read above installation instructions!

Posted 21-05-2009, 15:58:

racoon @ 21.5.09, 16:51*
Moved to section "Emulators>Programs and images to other computers and OS В».

Very good reason! Emulator only ONE = ONE toys toy. The same as Doom Quake go !!!
A few walks in this section !!

Post has been editedSuperART - 21.05.09, 15:55

Rep: (912)
Something does not understand mogu.Uzhe long time playing Heroes 2 through QUME.Tak is the same or different? Like in the header is written Might and Magic II, and enclosure Heroes2.Da and archive this more than me

** novichok2008 ** @ 21.5.09, 17:08*
Something does not understand mogu.Uzhe long time playing Heroes 2 through QUME.Tak is the same or different? Like in the header is written Might and Magic II, and enclosure Heroes2.Da and archive this more than me

The same is probably (if the version is the same). Just at this forum, I found this game.

Rep: (1)
at Kaiser does not robit :)
Kvalkom percent.
Before menus loaded and there is not much tyknite - flies.

Rep: (0)
Initially, I not run, but then replaced all the Storage Card to Mini SD, and he started, but then he writes about the lack pamyati.Esli who faced-not too lazy to accomplish your goal.

Antark , Nickolaso How much RAM is free? I'm just playing at 20 Mb and never took off

20.No more I think it is not a CCP unovoy memory, and most emulyatora- (were sometimes the same problems with PocketDOS and DOSbox) .Mozhno whether there configure it?

Posted 21-05-2009, 21:20:

I 320x240 but I could read:. "Out of memory Heroes II (seem) requered minimum of 6,400 of expended memory (EMS (not-too sure)) and 480K (-here strongly not sure) of Qumachto-to_tam memory "he writes on C: \ heroes2>and waits for the team ...
immediately after the release, 25MB RAM fries.

Nickolaso ,
Settings of the emulator all one and same, and therefore should be dealt with in the kpk.U me with these settings emulator never vyletalo.Da emulator and the specially sharpened to launch Heroes

Posted 21-05-2009, 21:25:

Try to finish at the end of cmdline.txt -useswap

Threw a shortcut to the program (to the conductor off) all turned off, fired, too samoe.Pri running emulators free 10Mb.

Posted 21-05-2009, 21:31:

"Try to finish at the end of cmdline.txt -useswap"
No reaktsii.No thanks anyway. (How to improve the reputation of? A + is a picture I see, and I can not press (I am sitting with Mozila on bb))

Posted 21-05-2009, 21:34:

And again, the file is not linked in any way 5mb.img memory Just mb ...?

Posted 21-05-2009, 21:35:

"Something is not clear for a long time mogu.Uzhe play Heroes 2 through QUME.Tak is the same or different? Like in the header is written Might and Magic II, and enclosure Heroes2.Da and archive this more than I do"

And you can not post arhivchik?

40 meters of RAM :)
strange yet :)

Nickolaso , You still do not have the right to raise reputatsiyu.Nazhmi button "Complaint" and write who and what you want to change reputatsiyu.Moderatory raise

Tyk can hang out if not difficult its archive of which you wrote at 17:08 hang out? What if he earns.

Nickolaso ​​@ 22.5.2009, 2:40*
Tyk can hang out if not difficult its archive of which you wrote at 17:08 hang out? What if he earns.

Unsubscribed in lichku

Something I have always hangs on the line Starting Windows 98, and when it is passed on, after the line start Heroes2 crashes or an error in that the application memory address Heroes2 or just hangs after the next few lines. Who faced? HTC MAX 4G, the way he prescribed, to fill the screen unfolds operatives dam.

For those who do not plow or writes that it is necessary to 480kb + 6400kb memory:
for the memory in the emulator responds 4th line of the file cmdline.txt namely the number after -m specifies the memory available in MB emulator. 8. By default, you can experiment with it, you can try to put 9,10,12,16,32,64. With all the listed numbers game works for me.

Something quite stranno.U someone generally run this version?

Personally I downloaded and tested the performance! If you do not work it is likely that little memory
PS mini-factor in the header added possible ways to solve the problem of out of memory + 480kb 6400kb.

Post has been editedSuperART - 21.05.09, 23:28

Yes it works :)
corny nedoraspakoval it turned out :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 23:58