Chinese UMPC

Rep: (27)
Kind.
I want to apologize if I unsubscribed from the wrong topic or it was discussed (if the latter is correct, you can give the link)
About the well-known model brands, everything is clear. It’s good to see something expensive. But what about their Chinese counterparts? I ran through some sites, according to those characteristics, they look interesting and the price of 250-350 tanks attracts. But confusing, like win ce and 800 * 480, the resolution will work on ARM926 533MHZ, and are there many applications for such devices?
Here are some links
http://www.k-rising.com/Production_en.asp?page=5
http://match.en.alibaba.com/collection_product/umpc/1.html

and here the Ukrainian company is trading - this device is very interestinghttp://utec-ltd.com/en/news/umpc-rewiev.html

Rep: (2)
I looked at all the offers, to mine with a resolution you are overplaying (Display: SHARP 4.3 inch TFT, Touch Screen, 480 * 272 resolution) for everyone as usual for the Chinese, one and the same stuffing! how will work? Yes, apparently not-as! yeah and with the price, knowing our PRADAFZOOF multiply by 2.

Our sellers have their own appetites.
But you can order them directly
By permission, I did not understand, where am I perching? These characteristics are not I write, but they. And I know the person who bought the machine with a resolution of 800 480- and it is exactly like the Chinasians.

Or here's a beech

Intel Atom N270 CPU 1.6GHz Processor and Intel Core 2 Duo T2390 (1.86GHz)
Operation system Support WindowsВ® XP / LINUX etc.
Memory 1-2GB (DDR2)
Storage Device SATA 160G
LCD Size 12.1 "WVGA wide-screen
VGA Build-in VIA / S3G Unichrome Pro II
Bluetooth yes
LAN 10 / 100M Ethernet Access
WIFI 802.11b / g
Keyboard standard enlish 84 key, support external keyboard
Usb port mouse
USB Port USB 2.0 * 2
Card Port SD / MMC card
Build-in camera Build-in 1.3mega pixels camera
Sound effect In focus Audio
Build-in stereo speaker
Build-in microphone
electric current CPU: 15W
Battery Battery change into 6CELL-4200MAH
Last time 3 HRS

Compare the size of aplle air 32.5x22.7x19.4 mm and its 30.2 * 21.5cm * 19.5mm (no one is going to compare them in technical form) and all this for $ 330-380 is an interesting offer
Attached Image

Attached Image

In general, I will order 2 devices - in a couple of weeks we will see what these devices are made of)))

Post has been editedBaly - 22.05.09, 08:47

Hello! Yes, I'm not about what you can find permissions wrote. And the fact that knowing the grandfather of the Leningrad Autonomous Okrug, you can assume the stuffing is the same, the form factors are different! in your post, mine the first link, the way it is, but in general you can find a lot of cool devices BUT! (whole-drawn) from the production of brand brands located in China. Look here (http://www.chinaontrade.com/umpc-mid-devices-c-30.html)

For filling, I agree that they don’t have GOSTs there. But on the other hand, I communicate with him (the Chinese), he answers on time and assures that the specification is fully complied with.

In a week I’m going to describe a mini reviewer (the package is being sent to Russia) - everything really works or I was blatantly deceived)

Your link looked-interesting devices-talk to them there may also buy something)

1. So where is the ARM - UMPC? This is stupid Pocket PC, with CE-shnoy Windows ...
2. Well, note and note, even a netbook, but o5zh - the other is a class of devices ...

Rep: (459)
Intel Atom N270 CPU 1.6GHz Processor and Intel Core 2 Duo T2390 (1.86GHz)

VGA Build-in VIA / S3G Unichrome Pro II

It does not fit somehow

I would like to share the info that I have accumulated using some significant models of the Chinese UMPC prom)))
True, I did all this last year — but laziness, put off this opus for a long time.

Let's start. The Chinese electronics market is not only huge but also versatile. Do you need solar panels? Well, you need a magnetic generator - how much do you buy? Do you want auto pants, depending on the temperature overboard - what is your color and size? I am not joking, so it is in fact. But by itself, amid all this jumble of offers, about 60% are fake scammers-deceivers. But here the Chinese are in their repertoire. What makes our native Russian kidko? He gets money from you and trulyul - gone. The amateurs will ALWAYS send you your order - but what will be inside there ...))) And the main thing they are very good at deceiving. I decided to order the HTC Shift myself - well, I chose the office alone - I can send back photos of 30 pieces from them at the company, there were even pictures when they were lying and a row of tablecloths noodles, pens were lying in a heap of a type working in the sweat of the face))) And they answered the technical tricky questions clearly, even recommended the xda site ... where they get solutions for unlocking and so on when I asked them for the screen film, they said no need to buy it, he and will be included. Ie people were in the subject. And I received from them ... htc but not shift, but schichit is a fake which, apart from the case, had nothing in common. To my indignation, these yellow-faced deceivers, they write the type we made a mistake - forgive forgive, send only another delivery and we will send you the original))))) Of course, I was offended at the beginning - but then .. what can I say I chased after cheapness myself ... Now we are in touch with them with moments. I give them a Trojan in a letter demanding to screw money - they are spam in response .. in general we are friends))
And one more thing - even if you find a normal supplier - be sure to specify all the little things - color, completeness, and what kind of battery capacity or what kind of matrix - because they usually immediately offer top expensive, but that powder can be very different from what you order.
The first attempt at writing was the UMPC on win cross - honestly I thought that if there is a win mobile, then the compatibility of the programs will be a little hymoral, in reality, alas ... there are programs but they are not there a lot and there is little that I need.

Those characteristics:
1.System: Windows CE5.0
2.CPU: ARM926 533MHZ
3.Display: 7 inch TFT, Touch Screen, 800 X 480 resolution
4.Game: NES (Nintendo), flash, 3D simulation etc.
5.Memory: 128MB SDRAM
6.NandFlash: 4GB
7.WLAN: IEEE802.11b / g
8.Navigator: Built-in sirf III GPS module
9.Built-in AV-IN video input: support Rear-View parking system
10. Ethernet interface: connect to internet available
11.Two USB host design: Two USB devices can be connected at one time
12. Communication tools: MSN / E-mail / SKYPE, VoIP
13.Office software: WORD / PDF / EXCEL / TXT / PPT / JPG / BMP / GIF / TIF / PNG and customized desktop
14.Audio Format: MP3 / WMA / WAV / AAC / OGG
15.Video Format: WMV / ASF / AVI / MP4 / DIVX
16.External Storage: SD / MMC / SDHC Card slot
18.Battery: Lithium-lon Battery 3.7V 3300MAH, Up to 4 hours

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

It was chosen for cheapness for bluetooth, wi fi and gps
The device came in an expensive box upholstered with a very high-quality replacement of leather, everywhere magnetic latches, large smooth seams, inside velvet - in general, one box pulled 5,000 thousand)))
But the device itself is made of inexpensive plastic, sherhovatogo.Ekran clear and high-quality, but for navigation it is inconvenient, since the backlight is not enough brightness in the sun.
Having played, I sbagril and decided to take it only now on wix xp
The next one was already completely different.

8.9 inch touching Screen, 1024 x 600 pixel.
CPU: intel atom N270 1600MHz.
Chipset: intel 945GSE + ICH7M.

2. OS: Microsoft Window XP.

3. DDR2: 1G / 667MHz.

4. Hard disk: 16G SSD.

5. MMC / SD slot, USB 2.0 x 3, VGA connector.

6. Built-in WiFi 802.11b / g,

7. Built-in 1.3m camera.

8. Battery: 11.1V / 2200mAh, working time>2 hours.

9. Charger: input AC100-240V, output DC18.5V / 3A.

10. Dimension: 250 mm x 168 mm x 21.3 mm.

14. Bluetooth, games, microphone voice recording.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

It is immediately obvious that the apple style is moving to the masses towards the Chinese))) But self-assembly is immediately visible on the knee. Screws in some places are twisted slightly with displacement, plastic in some places is rough and elsewhere even smooth, but if you look closely. And so it was made well. Especially pleased with the screen - bright, rich colors and not drowned in the case. I was very surprised at the speed of work - Windows and win7 just flew it, mkv worked without brakes. In general, everything except the battery life is less than an hour and a half and the battery is not removable.
And the main disadvantage is that there was not a single hardware button, and many programs and games required at least the ESC buttons to get out of them. Yes, you cut the keyboard and go, but then where is the mobility? Plus there was no stylus - that is, I know where to attach it.

It's time to try something else.
It turned out to be:
CPU VIA 1.6G
Memory 1 GB DDRII memory
Hard-disk: 160GB 2.5 Inch SATA
Bluetooth: V1.1
WIFI: 54M 802.11.b / g
Camera: 1.3MEGA PIXEL
LCD 9.0 Touch Screen (support 1024 * 768 resolution)
VGA VGA out
USB Port 3 HIGH SPEED USB 2.0
Card Slot SD / MMC / MS card reader
Audio Stereo audio output, and Microphone input

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

The device surprised with the perfect assembly and thoughtfulness. Having picked up, I never thought that it was a small-scale production. Everything fit, no squeaks, there is a leg at the back with a variable angle, the call to the camera bluetooth is caused by hot buttons that are duplicated on the screen. The battery actually works for 3 or more hours - especially since it is removable like a beech and I bought the second one for 450 rubles from them. The stylus is mounted in a convenient place.
But in the minuses - weak percents - in comparison with the atom, mkv also started, but slowly and the rewind slowed down. 3 dimensional games - almost impossible to play. In general, a great option to surf the Internet and workflow with photo viewing)))

Well, my last device - decided to try minimalism

1) 5 TFT "(800x480) touch screen
2) Operation system support: Windows XP or Linux
3) CPU: Intel Atom Z520
4) Chipset: Intel US15W
5) HDD: 1SSD (PATA) 16GB
6) RAM: DDRII memory 1G on board
7) Network Access: 802.11b / g Wireless LAN
8) Network Interface: USB adapter
9) Support Bluetooth & GPS
11) Storage device: Micro SD (T-Flash)
12) Audio: Speaker * 2 + headphone + stereo Mic
13) USB2.0 * 2
14) Webcam: 0.3 mega pixel
17) Lithium Battery: 2-cell Lithium polymer 7.4V 1850mAh
18) Power adapter: Input 100-240V Output: 12V 2.5A
20) Size: L160 * W95 * H22mm
21) Weight: 350g

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

The device turned out to be compatible with the models with a 9 "matrix. I ordered with the Z520 atom, but 510 was too weak. I wanted a 3G modem but the price of $ 78 stopped.
Well, what to say ... until I got HD2 (and I don’t forget these devices I bought winter-summer 2009) this kid was almost everything I wanted - also a great screen, high speed, more than 4 hours of autonomy. Of course, the interface of Windows is not very convenient directly - but here is win 7 - here in the subject.

Well, there were still some intermediate ones, but the thin beech that I wrote above is also Intersen, since it is really thin - but most importantly, the screen is just something. Such a bright, clear ... I say blasphemy, but the matrix can compete with the sony or apple matrix / In summer, on the beach under the bright sun, you can calmly read without straining.
So - if someone zaintersovalo- velcom- dare))

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBaly - 31.01.10, 10:55

Rep: (0)
By the last 5 inch.
The link is there at least something, where I took it. If not a secret - the price. And the name would be nice

skriserg,

link? You go to www.alibaba.com and everything is there)) I don’t remember who specifically sent it, since I wrote to them through the internal trade chat, which I advise you, because it takes a long time by e-mail.
Price - when he took about 320; . I recommend writing, that you want to trade them and first take only a sample, in general, they also understand that you are not a wholesaler of the rules for the sale of ethics, it is necessary for both parties))

Baly @ 19.5.09, 19:53*
and here the Ukrainian company is trading - this device is very interestinghttp://utec-ltd.com/en/news/umpc-rewiev.html

Yes, the option is very interesting ... I would take this one myself ... but the moment of 100% prepayment is very confusing, and the price is clearly too high

infanty,

in China it costs from $ 310

I bought a Chinese netbook, a 2GB disk (flash).
Windows SE 6.0

Nowhere can I find software anywhere ... not 1 prog for 6.0 is missing.

Who will tell you where to get the software? : yes2:

Rep: (16)
Hello everyone, I want to complain was like this:
CPU VIA 1.6G
Memory 1 GB DDRII memory
Hard-disk: 160GB 2.5 Inch SATA
Bluetooth: V1.1
WIFI: 54M 802.11.b / g
Camera: 1.3MEGA PIXEL
LCD 9.0 Touch Screen (support 1024 * 768 resolution)
VGA VGA out
USB Port 3 HIGH SPEED USB 2.0
Card Slot SD / MMC / MS card reader
Audio Stereo audio output, and Microphone input
Baly posted pictures - so I got on him tight ... I took for sale !!! BUT, it came hrenovenky-screen put the Chinese crooked to the body - it is 1, 2-on-screen on blue color clearly visible dead pixels (strip).
In general, the sale somehow fell through ... Well, I didn’t hesitate to watch films on the road, in nete it was like that ..., but as they say, "The little bird started singing early .." I left it charged once, but in the morning he did not want to turn on ....
I went to all kinds of masters in our fatherland, I went and it became clear to me: okromya the Chinese, who this VESCh had created, nobody could repair it !!! Pity grandma throw all the same about 400 Baku cost me 330 + delivery. I thought a lot about how to send it - We have a very big problem in Ukraine - the government is worried about how we wouldn’t remove the debt from the country. In general, I went to the post office and sent a parcel to China, calling it a photo frame.
It takes 12 days, I am writing Chinese soap, so they say so, wait for the parcel to come the other day. And the answer comes to me from her, oh, and I forgot to tell you, Sorry, they say, but we (the company) changed the address 3 days ago ....
I am in shock ... I am writing a fool, but before sending, I specified the address from you, said that I was sending ... and what about speaking and writing uselessly, she is a fool or not a fool, but there is a saying - "CHEAP RIBKA-X .. .BA YUSHKA ". It turned out that I had to throw this VESCH-even more and grandmas paid (they took about 30 bucks for sending to China).

Where did you buy? Prompt to tell me not to step on those same "rake".
I also want to try another device.
I got this one:http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/17462/10...FSB533+BGA+.htm
The device came with a broken tachim (our mail tried), after negotiations with the store they promised to sell the touch to it for half the price, but decided not to risk it in Russia for 1700r and post it itself.
Of the benefits, everything works, the build quality is good, the screen is good
Of the minuses - the battery holds only 1 hour, the fan makes a noise like a vacuum cleaner, the card reader is not very convenient at the bottom.

Rep: (15)
Chinese devices are fuffle, take for example the same phones, why do you think all these Chinese single phones are so cheap for you? because of china ?? Noooo, mistaken, by the fact that shit !! or rather, there are Chinese in the equipment there is iron cheap, cheap plastic, clumsy cheap displays, and that’s where the price is lower, but in general, China is China,

Rep: (785)
_-- rezident --_,
Thank you for your opinion.

Please do not go to all holivar;).
Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Post has been editedHanzo - 28.05.10, 23:50

Good time to all. I got this miracle
http://cgi.ebay.com/7-MID-UMPC-Notebook-Ta...=item3a5b7156b5
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

do not tell me what is this beast and what it is eaten with: sveta:

: Blush: Guys, but about this device someone dug out 7 "WiFi Laptop Notebook Computer Minibook 2GB L708LP01 with winCE-5, not one prog does not fit !!!: sveta: Purchased on
http://ebaytoday.ru/catalog/Computers_and_Networking/Laptops_and_Notebooks/120567060834

Rep: (7)
Ibei found several umpc models of different levels.
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-2-Tablet-PC-Touch-S...=item19bc8bdbab
http://cgi.ebay.com/Google-Android-APAD-Wi...=item58880ff50a
I like the prices. Who that heard about them?

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 05.06.10, 11:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 02:51