> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Phonebook | Replaceable address book

Rep: (1320)
Phonebook
Version: 2.0.118.01

Last update of the program in the header:20.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Address book with the possibility of replacing the standard. Landscape mode support, birthday notifications, contact search from a virtual keyboard, Cupcake compatibility, statistics, recording of accomplished actions, including calls and sms, as well as other functions.

Homepage: www.voxmobili.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…m.voxmobili.phonebook2

Download :
Version: 2.0.118.01 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/772736/Phonebook_2.0_2.0.118.01.apk
Version 2.0.118.01 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/805035/Phonebook_2.0.118.01.GB.apk
past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 07.07.14, 08:12
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (12)
Lyapko @ 04.02.2011, 02:32*
I have not written that yuzayu android 1 year, although I do not think that the time of use of this system depends on the availability of necessary software;)

But if you give me give an example Inesoft Phone harvester I give a low bow, and I will write in all forums, that the best android. I wrote that the droid suit everyone, not counting the fact that he GGG dialer .... complete. And software for the phone part is not. And these small individual programs, such as FastDialer, Full Screen Caller ID, Fire, and many more, I just do not want to put 15 glyuchennnyh programs.

Generally 2 weeks searching and have not found anything useful.

And the availability of the software more than enough! And dialer on the droid just wonderful, starting with the standard you Sensovskoy, zakanivaya good free type Dialer One! A number of dug your buggy software does not affect the existence of a prekrassnyh programs, and if you have any of which there you favorite programuliny Choteau where that is not transferred, then contact the developer of your programmulina why she is so miserable that he can not do what you want from it. Your statement is akin to this: "android shit, it is not synchronized with Tuna" Well, since you are carrying quite the stupidity ...

Rep: (5)
Lyapko @ 03.02.2011, 23:32*
But if you give me give an example of combine Inesoft Phone I give kowtow

IP7 is Freaky prog. Himself transplanted to android and looking for something similar. It seems that you have to use 15 different progressive, to get the same functionality. Generally it is a matter of habit that is not needed for something you can get used, etc.
WM6 dying, once developers have ported it to wp7 and android.

Post has been editedGek2 - 09.02.11, 17:15

Rep: (6)
kaycila @ 08.02.2011, 11:25*
The availability of the software more than enough! And dialer on the droid just wonderful, starting with the standard you Sensovskoy, zakanivaya good free type Dialer One! A number of dug your buggy software does not affect the existence of a prekrassnyh programs, and if you have any of which there you favorite programuliny Choteau where that is not transferred, then contact the developer of your programmulina why she is so miserable that he can not do what you want from it. Your statement is akin to this: "android shit, it is not synchronized with Tuna" Well, since you are carrying quite the stupidity ...

Honestly nonsense wrote it from the category in Muscovites have the engine, why do you Porsche Cayenne (this quote is about tuna)))) Answer no desire.

'Gek2'
IP7 is Freaky prog. Himself transplanted to android and looking for something similar. It seems that you have to use 15 different progressive, to get the same functionality. Generally it is a matter of habit that is not needed for something you can get used, etc.

as for me it is better to let the VM 7 will die. VM6 just need to modify. )) I once saw on the BM 7 squares and dull text, reacted very badly to this system (when compared with Android). I understand that there is nothing worse than iOS, but vseravno WM7 it was slaughtered.

As stated Dear developed Inesoft, Inesoft Phone for Android systems will not. They may change their minds over time.

Posted 10-02-2011, 2:29:

Gek2 @ 09.02.2011, 16:12*

incidentally put nabiratel Ray Dialer advise, find the principle in inesoft + loads quickly, as the address of the beech until yuzayu the drain.

Rep: (89)
Yes, the standard Android dialer, even from Sensei, this is the height of simplicity and stupidity. Also in search of something similar to the WM dialer and contacts. How was it possible to make contacts in the field can not fit the name, the recording of names ??? Complimenting this can only "Manka" in which the contacts friends, "Grisha."
In this prog there is a "middle name"? With the introduction of the full Russian name (with the middle name), it is fully visible in the contacts?

Rep: (38)
fresher nobody lay version? ;)
or no one he uses this book?

Rep: (15)
Uvaaemye adepts Android. It is clear that you for the power offensively, but the truth should be all the same look in his eyes.

Android is now in such a state about the software market, as the WM in 2003: software is small, dominated hired by knee, homemade crafts. A lot of them, 95% are unsuitable for use, the remaining 5% only with reservations.

Microsoft oblozhalsya with WM7, WM6.5 become a dead-end branch and dies. People are beginning to migrate out of the WM-who forced who just so. Firms razrabotchki baked onto the WM, not all have enough foresight rerursov or just move toward the android. Strengthening User Migration encourage professional software developers. But it must be time for several years.

In the meantime, there have ass (excuse the pun). Platform for smartphones without quality universal phone shell. Something that is turned in this area - it is part of a set of "designer", and from a dozen different. With patience, unlimited time and skills can smastryachit a kind of product - where to tie a rope where glue gum, which modify a file. Of course, you can then even (!!! justifiably) proud of their engineering acumen ...

Just do not have to convince themselves and others that the only way it should be.

Rep: (0)
how to replace the standard address book this prog? phone optimus one

Rep: (1212)
The program is good to set the photo with the right proportions, then quietly frozen Titanium. By the way, the latest update to the Market is not put.

Rep: (12)
Fast scrolling in Russian - acknowledge not plow :( sorry but generally not a bad prog and zadadki not bad!

Rep: (1)
nabiralki present, as well as a nice interface. Gt540

Rep: (4)
The program is not bad, but I felts so integrated, that whether it is so, display incoming SMS icons, missed calls are not removed when you run, each should be cleaned by hand.

I ponrav prog ...
Only after the first 2-3 minutes yuzaniya noticed two drawbacks:
1. If you exit the program (although the button back), then when you come back - shows the "All Contacts" instead of the last selected item ( "contacts with phones" for example).
2. When scrolling through contacts sometimes suddenly he jumps to the beginning of the contact.

The slider does not support Russian keyboard layout, it is clear ...

And the rest is very convenient, besides there is integration with social services. network, which is very convenient and a definite plus - not hinders as a built-book ....

PS use Galaxy S.

Rep: (6)
Super prog. Several buggy, but forgive. Because allows only one application to transform the contacts in the phonebook on analogue Nokievskih type (sorry, I got used to this kind of, Contacts of Nokia - the best !!! IMHO) other counterparts this prog do not know. While he is looking for. Buggy - is yes. But ... there are no analogues !!!

Prog 4 out of 5 (buggy, no Russian sorting to quickly find)
not.null +1 for Here's the post!
I agree 100%
"Andrew" is still sucking child today, although very promising, young talent, so to say: D
It is necessary to grow, it is still to come.
As the first and only my androfon Huawei U8230, and do not compare with anything just tell me what my book contacts:
graphs:
First Name Last Name ;
and if you click on the box that will appear also:
prefix, first name, name suffix, the name (phonetic), first name (phonetic), name (phonetic)
There are also graphs:
phone (Mobile, home, office, fax house., Fax slave., A pager, the other in the car, ISDN, radio, telex, teletype, create your own label)
E-mail Address (Also a wide selection of labels and possibility to create your own)
chat (Choice of:. AIM, Win Live, Yahoo, Skype, GTalk, ICQ, etc. + create your own)
mailing address (Country, city, street postcode ...) - Labels: home, office, create your + other
organization (Company, position) - label: work more, to create your

the flag of the "more" is opened again,
notes, alias, birthday, web site

4 tabs dialer, calls (in, out, missed ...), contacts, favorites
Very comfortable, but again, a huge minus for the lack of quick scrolling in Russian

Rep: (152)
not fully russifitsirovat not otobrozhayutya Russian letters when searching for scrolling up and down.

Rep: (188)
And there are no black skin it?

Rep: (243)
She is onmarket

treat with respect to programuliny authors, but in my opinion - it's just a beautiful toy that just keep (installed) in the phone does not make sense to tomuzhe not ponostyu russifitsirovat

a good program. For phones Androyd, maybe not. But for e-books, while the only one that I went. I found one drawback, Birthday year put at least 2011, which is very inconvenient. Perhaps someone knows how to fix it?

Or can anyone advise a similar program, preferably with no GSM module, I do not find such, but, apparently, on the e-book, it is because they are not installed, since it in no Kige. Book Sony PRS-T1.

Rep: (7)
It is impossible to put on display some default group on sgs2 when adding a contact terribly buggy, flashing screen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 23:17