> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Phonebook | Replaceable address book

Rep: (1320)
Phonebook
Version: 2.0.118.01

Last update of the program in the header:20.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Address book with the possibility of replacing the standard. Landscape mode support, birthday notifications, contact search from a virtual keyboard, Cupcake compatibility, statistics, recording of accomplished actions, including calls and sms, as well as other functions.

Homepage: www.voxmobili.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…m.voxmobili.phonebook2

Download :
Version: 2.0.118.01 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/772736/Phonebook_2.0_2.0.118.01.apk
Version 2.0.118.01 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/805035/Phonebook_2.0.118.01.GB.apk
past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 07.07.14, 08:12
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (20)
Russified Phonebook 2.0.78.1, true translation yet incomplete, but will translate all send the developer to turn and talk and error and that the correct
Attached filecom.voxmobili.phonebook2.apk(2.91 MB)

Rep: (3)
Good prog. He stood on HERO. works. Just not enough research on the Russian ...

Rep: (33)
Facebook In all normal username? I tried it on the LG GT540 Optimus - voodish login password, and it says that a failure to connect all .. Although if you go with bravzera in facebook - all zaloginivaetsya normal ...

Rep: (170)
Brouilly @ 8.11.2010, 4:48*
Russified Phonebook 2.0.78.1, true translation yet incomplete, but will translate all send the developer to turn and talk and error and that the correct
[Attachment = "678828: com.voxm ... onebook2.apk"]

Write them let VKontakte add, Th us these Facebook ...

Rep: (0)
And as the dialer is completely hidden in the corner), it should be used as it is for close button so great at it. and so of course it is very nice!

Rep: (9)
Is not integrated with the system, there is no dialer and no ability to move quickly to the ICU dialer in general do not see it washed away

Rep: (0)
interesting prog. if you add VKontakte, Russian dialer and the possibility of a small adjustment "under itself" we can safely proceed on it.

Rep: (43)
Good program. ATP for the Russian.

Rep: (185)
The program is very helpful to those who do not have the standard item - to add a birthday

Rep: (62)
I do not remember where to download, but there is this version:
Attached filePhonebook_2.0_2.0.118.01.apk(3.49 MB)

Rep: (6)
Guys Good day, for 4 years yuzal Inesoft Phone, has managed to buy my DHD figdroidom with this, tell me how the program supports the additional fields inesofta. I do not know what to do. It said that the android quite crude, but did not know that much. No dialers there is a book that you can install an analog inesoft?

Rep: (30)
Lyapko @ 17.01.2011, 21:45*
Guys Good day, for 4 years yuzal Inesoft Phone, has managed to buy my DHD figdroidom with this, tell me how the program supports the additional fields inesofta. I do not know what to do. It said that the android quite crude, but did not know that much. No dialers there is a book that you can install an analog inesoft?

Nothing bye). But in general, Android is better Windows on order. Windu himself yuzal 3 years.

Yes, I agree, it is better, but more akin to Windows ME. The android is very convenient that there is a market, install applications without hemorrhoids, but the fact that I now have 300 contacts, and all without the middle, and many do not have numbers, it is a PPC minusische toward the droid. and the program of the trial just full of advertising, and most with a trial period for all scrap windsurfing.

Post has been editedLyapko - 18.01.11, 19:14

Rep: (441)
Certainly beautiful enough ergonomic ...
cons: no Russian search too small icons, not for speed dialing \ information about the call, useless social applications. networks.
And quite curious softina)

Rep: (161)
Lyapko @ 18.01.2011, 18:38*
Yes, I agree, it is better, but more akin to Windows ME. The android is very convenient that there is a market, install applications without hemorrhoids, but the fact that I now have 300 contacts, and all without the middle, and many do not have numbers, it is a PPC minusische toward the droid. and the program of the trial just full of advertising, and most with a trial period for all scrap windsurfing.

Not in this subject to discuss. But ... who interferes to put a third-party dialer software, in addition to this. If you mean this program, then yes here I agree, but for me it is not critical, because after selecting a contact has a menu where you can select which number to call on, if for example two or more. The second contact display options are even in native dialer, with a number without a number etc pokopaytes better. And the third - the programs unique and free bulk, sometimes even better than paid. And in order to avoid advertising AdFree place and you will be happy.
ps a feeling that you are even slightly familiar with this axis. sorry for straightness. =)

Post has been editedPrisoner - 19.01.11, 06:11

Rep: (31)
Friends, read the description on the official website, but there were doubts: this book supports linkovanie contacts (eg, contacts from a social network with a telephone number) like sensovskoy book contacts? Thanks)

Rep: (1)
but where the latter is the correct version of a Russian?

Rep: (471)
Yodd @ 02.02.2011, 12:20*
but where the latter is the correct version of a Russian?

And what is this !? Aa!Yodd

Not in this subject to discuss. But ... who interferes to put a third-party dialer software, in addition to this. If you mean this program, then yes here I agree, but for me it is not critical, because after selecting a contact has a menu where you can select which number to call on, if for example two or more. The second contact display options are even in native dialer, with a number without a number etc pokopaytes better. And the third - the programs unique and free bulk, sometimes even better than paid. And in order to avoid advertising AdFree place and you will be happy.
ps a feeling that you are even slightly familiar with this axis. sorry for straightness. =)

I have not written that yuzayu android 1 year, although I do not think that the time of use of this system depends on the availability of necessary software;)

But if you give me give an example Inesoft Phone harvester I give a low bow, and I will write in all forums, that the best android. I wrote that the droid suit everyone, not counting the fact that he GGG dialer .... complete. And software for the phone part is not. And these small individual programs, such as FastDialer, Full Screen Caller ID, Fire, and many more, I just do not want to put 15 glyuchennnyh programs.

Generally 2 weeks searching and have not found anything useful.

Rep: (415)
Phonebook 2.0.118.01 RUS

It is based on version 2.0.78.1 RUS with the translation of new software features.
Before installation, it is recommended to remove the current version!

Attached filePhonebook_2.0.118.01.RUS.apk(3.29 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/26/20 11:30