> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Phonebook | Replaceable address book

Rep: (1331)
Phonebook
Version: 2.0.118.01

Last update of the program in the header:20.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Address book with the possibility of replacing the standard. Landscape mode support, birthday notifications, contact search from a virtual keyboard, Cupcake compatibility, statistics, recording of accomplished actions, including calls and sms, as well as other functions.

Homepage: www.voxmobili.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…m.voxmobili.phonebook2

Download :
Version: 2.0.118.01 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/772736/Phonebook_2.0_2.0.118.01.apk
Version 2.0.118.01 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/805035/Phonebook_2.0.118.01.GB.apk
past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 07.07.14, 08:12
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (1)
... written in a clear language on the main page that version 2.0 will be presented at MWC in February 2010 ...

Rep: (0)
I have a program on Nexus when you try to create a new contact or edit an existing one.
Does anyone know how to fight it?

Rep: (88)
blah blah blah and no links .... how much is it worth it?http://www.voxmobili.com/products/phonebook20/index.html

I will not believe that the people will not sell ...

Post has been editedddfcoold - 11.03.10, 16:09

Rep: (549)
2.0 looks pretty, but the truth is incomprehensible why keep off. Website If you can't even download the product ...

Nothing, I liked it. And no one accidentally watched the size of photos under her? I want to chop for contacts

Rep: (26)
Is there Russian there? Or partly? or not?

On Zeus does not work 2.1

Rep: (3)
and where to download it? There is no place in the markete ... (

I also have everything fall off when adding a new contact! How to treat it?
HTC Desire phone

The application did not make friends with my needle: from all contacts displayed in the list of only 4, in * Favorites * everything is displayed, but half, again, without photographs (or completely without photographs - how lucky). Birthday does not see. I only liked the details of the perfect calls. Sorry..

The disarmers installed, but when the contacts are started, it is not visible and after a while the program closes. And version 2.0 is not really really found, the mythical she :)

Rep: (2)
On the hero with 2.1 delay when the number is set 1-5 seconds. at the VSh so?

Rep: (36)
Acer Liquid + 1.100.05 EMEA + ROOT
When you save changes (edited birthday) in contact with a message: "There was an unexpected stopping of the Phonebook application (process com.voxmobili.phonebook)"

Rep: (2)
SPICA 2.1 does not work (

Rep: (251)
Who has no patched market:
Phonebook Lite Edition version 2.0.61.1
Attached filecom.voxmobili.phonebook2.apk(2.9 MB)

Rep: (1163)
to Hatcher:

I have 2.1 on my spike.

Rep: (951)
First, I did not want a syntactic error, after the demolition of the old version, it was installed and plowing for all 100
Good luck everyone!

Brooklyn @ 1.7.10, 19:03*
Who has no patched market:
Phonebook Lite Edition version 2.0.61.1

What does Lite Edition mean?

Put it. I did not understand something at all, and how to look for? Just scrolling?
In addition, creates birthdays in its format and in the standard book 2 birthday.
In addition, I understood the settings of the program at all?And I do not watch the DIALER buttons.
Or is it this version of "Cropped"?

But it works on Huawey8230 with Android 2.1 without problems.

In fact, if this program make friends with the Russian - no other books do not need. Just searching for contacts.

Post has been editedsergeus - 06.07.10, 00:41

Rep: (251)
sergeus,
This means that there is a version of Professional

Well, right "captain an obviousness" :)
I meant what is the difference in the functionality?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 14:47