> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Diamond - Drivers from mondi | HTC Touch Diamond / HTC P3700 / T-Mobile MDA Compact

Rep: (159)
Talk to firmwareHtc diamond from mondi
HTC Touch Diamond, T-Mobile MDA Compact IV
Discussion (Part 1 Archive) | Discussion (Part 2)| FAQ пїЅ | Talk firmware пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Android OS пїЅ
Project "Russian Diamond" пїЅ | Korand firmware пїЅ | Perduemonocle firmware пїЅ | Hancock firmware пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from mondi пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from ASerg пїЅ
Screenshots:
==========================================================================

Final version:[size = 1]
[/ size]The final version of Nathalie 2.5 RU
mirror roomraces, two

Natalie 2.6.0 WWE
mirror roomraces two

The final version of Nathalie 2.5 WWE
mirror roomraces

Recent versions of:
Nathalie 2.7 RU
Mirror races Room,two

Natalie Rus 2.5 beta 4

Kitchen from mondi and FAQ on it:
[size = 1]
[/ size]Natalie Kitchen 2.7 Ru
Mirror races Room,two

Natalie Kitchen 2.6 WWE
mirror roomraces, two

Natalie Kitchen 2.5 RU
mirror roomraces, two

Manual for the kitchen
mirror roomraces

"+"

"-"

?
- Your suggestions are also valid. They make a huge sense in the further development of the firmware!

==========================================================================
The material provided in the subject is unofficial. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible! All actions at your own risk.
Version History
Ps cap on completion. Talk openly.

Post has been editedMoniol - 20.06.09, 21:02

Rep: (157)
I continue to remain on the 2.2 Classic.Mondi All supporters (at least most of the floor for sure) of your creations look forward to the new Russian Nataly. At least hint of the approximate date of your in this branch. By the way, congratulations on its opening.

Rep: (16)
I was so used to wwe do not even notice it :) although I never put wwe :)

Rep: (266)
WWE appeared the finalversion 2.5

Rep: (5861)
Link to the people:

http://narod.ru/disk/8677911000/WWE_B21046..._Final.exe.html

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editednafuk - 14.05.09, 08:22

Rep: (385)
ABOUT! And I thought to open today. In the morning, he opened his eyes - is already there. Nuclear doterpel not until I dozreyu. : D
And here I would like to inform you that compose the kitchen for 2.5EN, just behind the Russian undertake. Then come rabotka all. Tests, to advise, to swear, to praise, etc. :)
I should note that proizvoditenost 2.5 of eventually surprised. I hope not affect localization in hudschuyu side.

Rep: (34)
mondi,
mondi @ 14.5.09, 9:04*
I hope not affect localization in hudschuyu side.

And I very much hope that the design will be tightened. And the "dream trucker" and red notification smskah I personally wanted.

Speed ​​is of course very well and good, but I want more, and spiritual food :)

Rep: (4)
Mondi, a question for you as a pro profskomu !! ?? It is worth I have your beloved Natalie Classic and radio 1.00.25.05 and costs programulka which makes SMS as usual communicators, ie Manila I do not use and do not like me as a sms chat - prefer the usual form !!! So the question on filling - I SMS for 50% once normal and 50% nada just go to the SMS that they have come though the person sending them to me in the morning well, and I just decided to go write a commune in the SMS and then babats - such as the arrival of new SMS! !!! Ie before them as if it was not, and the phone was silent and did not write that there are at least as the SMS - it can bytiz for radio or business in prog "WM6.1 Disable sms threading" ??????????

<sheman> @ 14.5.09, 10:41 *
It is worth I have your beloved Natalie Classic and radio 1.00.25.05 and costs programulka which makes SMS as usual communicators, ie Manila I do not use and do not like me as a sms chat - prefer the usual form !!! So the question on filling - I SMS for 50% once normal and 50% nada just go to the SMS that they have come though the person sending them to me in the morning well, and I just decided to go write a commune in the SMS and then babats - such as the arrival of new SMS! !!! Ie before them as if it was not, and the phone was silent and did not write that there are at least as the SMS - it can bytiz for radio or business in prog "WM6.1 Disable sms threading" ??????????

Eeeee ......
And this is all written in Russian?
Ahh, I translated. :)
The problem - in the script wakeup.mscr.
Simply put 2.5. There SMS in "hibernation" - accepted.

Post has been editedmondi - 14.05.09, 12:52

bro @ 14.5.09, 8:31*
And I very much hope that the design will be tightened.

: rofl:
I wanted someone when something brighter missed - get. Now it is not like that red ...
And now I am no longer worried because of this. Will the kitchen - Change the way you want. Though in color the parrot.
Set itself the goal - to make a balanced basis. And ... I wash your hands afterwards. Even firmware - is secondary. A crutch for the lazy. You can call it the current state of the kitchen.

Rep: (189)
mondi,
And do not tell me when the kitchen release?

Post has been editedks_aleks - 14.05.09, 13:33

Rep: (157)
Ponyatnenko, localization means have to wait very long.Mondi I understand that will immediately ready - meaning without the alpha-bet?

Rep: (4)
mondi @ 14.5.09, 13:39*
Ahh, I translated.
The problem - in the script wakeup.mscr.
Simply put 2.5. There SMS in "hibernation" - accepted.

But now that I like to solve this problem ?????? ANDMondi As soon as you do RUSSIAN 2.5 and put the happy !!!!!

Rep: (18)
Mondi I have long wanted to ask. On xda-developers.com where does your project Page Natalie, in the header mentioned battery driver from Helgee. The firmware projects Natalie (v2.2-2.5) has already been installed or not? And if not difficult, he would not ask the question in a thread at Helgee, you can poke his nose into exile to discuss the innovations and advantages of the driver in front of staff (that I did not find) ...

ruslis @ 14.5.09, 14:33*
in the header mentioned battery driver from Helgee. The firmware projects Natalie (v2.2-2.5) has already been installed or not?

Yeah.
It has long been "riding" of the Roma in the rum. :)
More "polite" to the battery.

<sheman> @ 14.5.09, 13:46 *
But now that I like to solve this problem ??????

The script windows \ wakeup.mscr need to remove the line, nailing tmail.exe
Script 2.5 does not work. There's a bit of everything in a different way.

Post has been editedmondi - 14.05.09, 15:09

Rep: (34)
mondi @ 14.5.09, 13:48*
And now I am no longer worried because of this.

Fine! I would only if the design of officialdom did not differ. And there, as you rightly said, in his own way, even a parrot.
You also specifically different from the same-2.03. This girl when downloading one that costs. God forbid, someone will see :) greet stop :)

Rep: (36)
Mondi and when an incoming call is left everything as well or will something new like a slider like Asegr.Byvalo is when an incoming call pull out the phone from her purse nazhimaetsya accidentally reset or vice versa answer is painfully inconvenient.

Rep: (50)
bro I fully support. also I dream about the firmware from Mondi no different bells and whistles. I hope the master will take into account. By the way, tell me who is on the 2.5 now, whether the menu rodium working on it? set 2nd betku seems - there did not work.

ivan-cykunov to put slider - a matter of minutes. they just do not have any, and black and white.

Post has been editedObrazzz - 14.05.09, 19:30

Rep: (107)
Obrazzz
Roduu menu does not work, he pruvyk u very nehvataet.Est alternatuva-FingerSuite, check-working.

Rep: (50)
strange. build the same kind 21046, wrote earlier that this menu works on builds *** 21 and above. Crystal on the same build, - does not work there.

Rep: (33)
Obrazzz @ 14.5.09, 20:24*
strange. build the same kind 21046, wrote earlier that this menu works on builds *** 21 and above.

Also remains for me one of the unsolved problems ... It is used to it, but now does not work, too bad ... And with the kitchen just do not friends, for me it is a dark forest :) Maybe if someone will solve the problem with an increased menu of Topaz , immediately unsubscribe please as you got it :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 16:17