> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Diamond - Drivers from ASerg | HTC Touch Diamond / HTC P3700 / T-Mobile MDA Compact

Rep: (159)
Talk to firmwareHtc diamond by ASerg
HTC Touch Diamond, T-Mobile MDA Compact IV
Discussion (Part 1 Archive) | Discussion (Part 2)| FAQ пїЅ | Talk firmware пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Android OS пїЅ
Project "Russian Diamond" пїЅ | Korand firmware пїЅ | Perduemonocle firmware пїЅ | Hancock firmware пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from mondi пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from ASerg пїЅ

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Recent versions of:
[size = 1]
[/ size]Diamond_ASerg.67F_RUS
mirror roomraces two

Diamond.ASerg.66F.RUS
mirror roomraces

Diamond.ASerg.64F.RUS
mirror roomraces, two,three

Decoding values: [size = 1]
[/ Size] F - Full (full version)
FMC - Full Manila Compressed (full version attracted concise, graphic design manila performed on samples compressed graph therefore -.. More space)
FMN - Full Manila No (Without Manila)
L - Lite - relief, removed from the EEPROM: [size = 1]
[/ Size] * OneNote
* Remote Desktop Mobile
* WindowsLive
* VoIP
* PACKAGE_Topaz_RSSHub
* Topaz_AdobePDF
* Diamond_YouTube
* Diamond_StreamingMedia_HTC
* Diamond_MP3Trimmer_HTC
* aGPSConfirmation_Cingular
* GoogleMaps_Latitude_3.0.1.4
* Visual GPS
* Sniffi
[size = 1]
[/ size]Known buggies and their answers: [size = 1]
[/ Size] =======================
-Hello! But I'm not for it !!! On prshivke Diamond.ASerg.52F.RUS camera with black displeem.Izobrazheniya fotografiruet.Chto but no one can take?
----ASerg_test.cabto help
======================= [size = 1]
[/ size]

please perezalitRight here

"+"
+ Works nimble
+ Fixed a manually adjustable backlight

"-"
-Updated album, but still when turning devaysa sometimes a black screen (Malevich's square)

?
- Your suggestions are also valid. They make a huge sense in the further development of the firmware!

The material provided in the subject is unofficial. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible! All actions at your own risk.

Post has been editedJohnny P - 25.10.09, 22:15
Reason for editing: added download with dump.ru

Rep: (24)
Where are ...?
Topic: How long ago indulged in an increase in volume of the speakers. A week after the start wheezing inner ear which says. Then, for some reason I switched to ASergovye firmware. Long lived in the 36s. 55. Who Accidentally discovered that the speaker is not simply ceased to wheeze, but on the contrary - screaming in my ear is very clean and extremely loud. Use on almost half the volume! I'm happy for a few deaf (diving ...)

Rep: (52)
A 55FMN lite will?

Rep: (25)
orangedragon @ 13.5.09, 18:56*
A 55FMN lite will?

hardly ... 55 glitch with backlight - likely will somehow 56FMN

Rep: (87)
long I have been waiting for a stable firmware from Aserga - 55 with small flaws, but still want to light

Rep: (265)
And in my 55 Manila sometimes it freezes. It helps only off today in Manila, and then OK. Prompt how to cure?

Rep: (158)
jurij77 @ 14.5.09, 10:39*
And in my 55 Manila sometimes it freezes. It helps only off today in Manila, and then OK. Prompt how to cure?

How do you know which program hangs ??? additionally set?
I'm 55 and no zavisonov in Manila, moreover, it is faster than previous versions firmware

Post has been editedSstranger - 14.05.09, 10:46

Program all native. And hangs when coming out of hibernation nothing switches and displays the time from the moment freezes. But start running and top bars. A house, calendar, messages, weather, the Internet, the program does not respond.

Post has been editedjurij77 - 14.05.09, 17:55

jurij77 @ 14.5.09, 18:53*
Program all native. And hangs when coming out of hibernation nothing switches and displays the time from the moment freezes. But start running and top bars. A house, calendar, messages, weather, the Internet, the program does not respond.

Immediately after the firmware is observed, or after some time ??? If the 2nd is then ??? (must be a reason) may proizvodilis.HardRezet did what settings ????

I have to reflash and again, the same result. A Freeze can spontaneously 2-3 times a day, and may not Freeze day. This is not fatal, but it is not pleasant. Learn to cause. However, there is a hunch, I put the calendar tab to Manila can give it a failure. To flash again and check it without her.

Rep: (1975)
Who cares updated Rodium notification-2_0_1914_1131
This is a link to post_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=114227&view=findpost&p=2739306

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
The photos in ASerg55F, when smotrish not roll over, as it should be?

Yes Q55 photos do not turn around.

Rep: (172)
And I would even like to ask what kind of index xxSLMN
super light without Manila. (And without all the prog Cator nipihany there (I do not mean full-time), well, non-using niodnoj)

Post has been editeddim_x - 14.05.09, 22:37

Rep: (87)
I beg to endure in a cap that the latest version of 55F (http://depositfiles.com/files/z24gd61a5),the album is not flipped and 2 attracted so far away on the horizon.
and more) that the next version will be known when the

Cool left the program after the firmware installation cab files for example, there are already Rusik.
Here is a link to a branch foruma_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121919&hl=Install+Express

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (159)
I beg to lay:
1) the desktop screen,
2) Programs (graphically modified)
3) setting,
4) free memory,
5) the place (for programs).

And write what programs are present in the extreme version. "+"

Post has been editedNuclear - 15.05.09, 13:32

Rep: (10)
Sstranger
By default, there is an icon in the top bar is not green like on screen, and the standard grayish, only a little blue icon attached headset.

Nuclear: Yeah if you read the above, the author screenshots warned me.

Post has been editedNuclear - 15.05.09, 15:13

H @ $ H @ 15.5.09, 16:12*
Nuclear: Yeah if you read the above, the author screenshots warned me.

I have deleted the post above

It would be necessary even in the mirror too povykladyvat cap and make it more compact

Post has been editedSstranger - 15.05.09, 15:38

Rep: (0)
>>>Who cares updated Rodium notification-2_0_1914_1131

Here's how this akazyvaitstso gadast nazyvaitstso))) In the picture apaznal and immediately taken down! Furious - when messagi comes ace or a letter on the icon in the system tray klikaesh - and it gives me the tattered rodium - klikaesh down the different buttons - zero imotsii! And Nahrin such pamoshnik need ??? (..Na Rights IMHO)

Posted 15-05-2009, 16:47:

By the way, today announced ASerg 56 firmware, though links yet:

Diamond.ASerg.56F.RUS

Diamond.ASerg.21042 (build 21042.ASerg)

Update:
* OEMdrivers and OEMXIPKernel - v2.07 - The last official ROM Diamond (New)
* Hand-held regulation of highlighting is corrected (Fix)
* Tachi HTC Album 3.0.19141129 (New)

etc ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...erg&page=50

K
not to be rude

Post has been editedNuclear - 15.05.09, 18:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 16:17