Mobile Internet | [MNO] common questions choice
Unlimited mobile internet
Do you need a tariff or option with unlimited mobile Internet?
Need year-round [ 1666 ] ** [75,25%]
Needed seasonally [ 244 ] ** [11,02%]
There is no need, but the stock pocket does not pull [ 242 ] ** [10,93%]
Not necessary [ 62 ] ** [2,8%]
Total votes: 2214

Rep: (7)

How to ask a question
    You have a question and you want to get an answer.
    Learn the topic header.
    If you did not find the answer, try to indicate in your message:

• the name of your mobile operator, the name of the tariff plan;
  • home region;
  • region of stay, preferably more or less accurate location as in the same region there may be nuances with coverage of cellular networks;
  • what services / options are connected;
  • what you want to get in the end.
APN
  • Beelineinternet.beeline.ru
  • Megaphoneinternet
  • Mtsinternet.mts.ru
  • Rostelecominternet.rtk.ru (Post by yanixxx # 60997527)
  • Sberbank Telecominternet.sberbank-tele.com
  • Tele2 Russiainternet.tele2.ru
  • TTK mobileinternet.ttk.ru
  • Yotainternet.yota
  • Open (guest) APN (used by St. Petersburg DNS servers) for Beeline, MegaFon:set, root, teo, su ( The post lesnichiyya # 57773865 ,
Useful
Surveys
No limit dies
Attached Image
Mobile Internet that we choose
Attached Image
Attached Image

Questions and suggestions for connecting non-public tariffs and tariff options will be deleted as violating clause 4.2.resource rules.
The forum administration is not responsible for your losses! Be careful and do not fall for the scammers.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 12.03.20, 06:03

Rep: (126)
Dmitriy13579 29/09/19 @ 16:13*
Yes, yesterday activated Tula tariff Unlimited. Already rocked 100GB

you only as a glitch. Without vpn work? Read the terms of its tariff - Torrents at minimum speed. See - fixed. You write about this more often

Rep: (155)
* suveren-v Yes, without a VPN only on the laptop TTL = 65 all.

Posted on 30/09/2019, 10:12:

* juster2 , Plug yourself Unlimited 400

Posted 09/30/2019 10:13:

* suveren-v , So let fix, I have a month to go second by second, because there is a megaphone torrent)

Rep: (110)
* Dmitry13579,
I now abonentka 300. I do not want to swing it upwards. MNP also not an option, that is. To. Have to go to the Tula region for this purpose.

* juster2, Well take a trip. From Moscow just 2:00.

Rep: (110)
* Dmitry13579,
Yes, you, sir, the joker :-) kill the day, spend +/- 1500 for gasoline, for what? For the 50% discount for a year?

Rep: (31)
* Dmitry13579,
BNP Tinkoff in any region can be. So write a neighboring topic

Post has been editedabdula2019 - 30.09.19, 12:13

* juster2 , Well, I made a megaphone a 50% discount on all ISPs

Rep: (0)
How to get around the whole MTS MTS tariff? Build Nitrogen 8.1? When you try to share the Internet writes error as at the level of the provider that the Bloch

Post has been editedkholshin.i - 01.10.19, 15:17

Rep: (93)
* kholshin.i, explore related topics. There will surely answer: dirol:

parovozz @ 01/10/19, 18:08*
There will certainly answer

And I'm here And ??? I need an answer and will not find

Rep: (250)
kholshin.i @ 01.10.19, 20:45*
And I'm here And ??? I need an answer and will not find

* kholshin.i, so here and help desk. Learn at least a cap, there is a link to the subject you're interested.

* juster2 , Trains, just 1000r

Rep: (13)
Megafon has closed the possibility of traffic distribution on the unlimited tariff VklyuchaysyaObschaysya or troubles associated with the last days of the launch of a cotton Cheburneta in the Urals?

Rep: (18)
* Densurka ,
Northwestern Federal District, handing out little by little.

Rep: (7)
* DenSurka,
Mdaaaa ... I just learned from you about this venture, is now honored, and it seems to me that something bad is coming to simok modems ......
"...... In the framework of implementation of the law operators and service providers are required to install special equipment with deep traffic analysis ......"

Rep: (32)
DenSurka @ 03.10.19, 12:18*
* TOADS ZHABYCH,
Yeah, deep analysis, it is the deep analysis, do not even need to invent anything ..

* * Popcorn took
Attached Image

I'll wait until onolitegi to obfuscation traffic, SSL and port 443 will reach :)

Post has been editeddiallo74 @ - 03.10.19, 17:01

Rep: (398)
The operator Megafon Tadzhukuctan.

Discover rates include:

2GB + Night Unlimited
Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram

Every day, after using up 500 megabytes of all in any of the unlimited Internet service rate drops to 32kBayt / sec. Operator twitching, say, not in deeds. All subscribers of this tariff, also complained about similar.

How to get around the speed limit?

sergeykk @ 13.01.19, 08:25*
It's all, let alone the details?
Take a sim card, go to the second, connect the Highway and Unlimited in the 4D number in the link.
Total. You get free, unlimited internet access in 4G. That he must work until allow Beeline monthly B4G re connected (to a free month begin again).
it is not necessary to pay for the connected Highway. Even later, when a freebie from the Beeline end, or do not hunt every month to pull Simcoe and accordingly B4G have to pay, you must deposit funds in an amount not sufficient to write off the monthly fee for the Highway.

I did as it is written. Unlimited connected to 4G (1 month free), Highway 5GB, turned off auto-renewal rate. Traffic 5GB to spend a week, and fell into an Internet 3G. On account of about 65 rubles. I do not understand how to do with my NL traffic ended? Now it works or already covered a freebie?

Rep: (436)
veter27 @ 3.10.19, 22:30*
Traffic 5GB to spend a week, and fell into an Internet 3G. On account of about 65 rubles. I do not understand how to do with my NL traffic ended?
Just swap the words:
You Net fell in 3G and waste bandwidth of 5GB package.
So he ended.
You need to configure the phone, or modem in the "only 4G", or 4G online. Else it was necessary to connect the Unlimited Internet for free. Then in 3G traffic I would not spend.

Rep: (93)
veter27 @ 03.10.19, 22:30*
I do not understand how to do with my NL traffic ended?

So:
veter27 @ 03.10.19, 22:30*
Unlimited plugged in4G

But the title is not clear - NLonly in 4G?

Post has been editedsteam - 04.10.19, 00:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 15:47