> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Topaz - Flashing | HTC Diamond2 / HTC T5353 / HTC Warhawk / T-Mobile MDA Compact V

Rep: (3068)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
FlashingHTC Touch Diamond2
HTC Topaz, HTC T5353, HTC Warhawk, T-Mobile MDA Compact V
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Flashing | FAQ on firmware пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Topics for TF3D, collection пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | WM 6.5 firmware from perduemonocle пїЅ | Diamond2- "SE Edition" пїЅ | HTC Diamond2 - All Firmware пїЅ | HTC Diamond2 - Community Owners пїЅ

Dear users, in this topic there is a discussion of the process of the firmware and the consequences thereof through both official and non-official firmware, with the exception of firmware having their own threads on the forum. In this topicstronglyNot recommendedPost links to new custom firmware.
If you want to share with the public a link to the new firmware, please add this news to the topic.HTC Diamond2 - All Firmware, and here to place only a link to your post in a topic specially created for this.

Links to firmware:

Dear users! Please draw your attention! To flash ALL custom firmware based on VM 6.5, you need to flash HSPL 1.83 beforehand.
For firmware official firmware from the NTS of the relevant region, you must have either the original SPL 1.33 (only in this case, you will automatically upgrade the SPL to the original, but now 1.83) or HSPL 1.83. Please be vigilant! When flashing WM 6.5 without changing the SPL, your device will not be able to boot Windows

Radio is selected by the user by myself.

Post has been editedPrislav - 29.05.10, 12:01
Reason for editing: added HSPL info

Rep: (1)
Guys this question as there are firmware to wifi in sleep mode work?

Rep: (525)
vitos33 @ 18.08.2013, 19:20*
there are firmware to wifi in sleep mode work?

All of which is, in all the works and, for this purpose it is necessary to read only FAQHTC Topaz - FAQ (Post # 2908978)

vnsmirnv @ 20.08.2013, 11:56*
All of which is, in all up and running

by vadyarika should not work. ok ATP read. there read many times, and re-read, and no one way is not working ((((unfortunately no one help me can not, it Pts zhalko:. sveta:

Post has been editedvitos33 - 20.08.13, 20:02

Rep: (525)
vitos33 @ 20.08.2013, 20:52*
none of the options work

In this case, after the changes in the parameters in the register unit does not need to restart because Some values ​​are not retained after reboot. On the firmware SW.vadyarik This tweak also works great.

vnsmirnv
vnsmirnv @ 21.08.2013, 08:45*
In this case, after changing the settings in the registry to restart the machine does not need to

But for this thank you my good man, this is no where said, I always Reboot after the changes made as usual in PRINCIPLE. maybe somewhere in the discussions and there but I have not found.

Rep: (8)
I have a bottle zater reinsertion
he brought to the studio I flashed on the factory version of Windows 6.1 English
in a mattress worth SPL 1.33.000
now I can not put HardSPL (not now connects to the server) on this computer Hardy did not do at all
kabik found on the body of the memory card enablerapinew
set SSPL_Manual_TopazV3_05
All of the instructions in the FAQ
what to do I'll never know ......

I want to again Windu 6.5 and custom firmware

Post has been editedliga-63 - 01.10.13, 00:16

Rep: (16)
liga-63, Topaz_HardSPL_V5_00R5_183HSPL.zip (1.98 MB) version HSPL, that here on the forum I no longer relevant to throw a sewing, but after work (after 5 of the Ukraine)! As I understand it asks to download a new, and the link broken?

S3T @ 1.10.2013, 8:43*
liga-63, Topaz_HardSPL_V5_00R5_183HSPL.zip (1.98 MB) version HSPL, that here on the forum I no longer relevant to throw a sewing, but after work (after 5 of the Ukraine)! As I understand it asks to download a new, and the link broken?

I will be grateful Thank you

liga-63, Here HSPL which normally shilsya on TRV 3.20

Attached files

Attached fileTopaz-HardSPL_V5_09R6_CRT_183HSPL.zip(1.98 MB)

S3T,
Thank you from the first time updated: thank_you: stitched HSPL
plyusik left on purpose;)

liga-63,
Great ;)
By the way you need to manual for the firmware updated HSPL data, and then I also like you ran into this problem (

Rep: (54)
WiFi in sleep mode. put in startup. At startup, it changes the registry.

Attached files

Attached fileHTCKeepWifiOnWhenUnattended.rar(2.1 KB)

Rep: (44)
But this firmware perezalit possible?
Topaz 1.39.411.1 RUS

zojberg1988 @ 30.12.2014, 13:30*
But this firmware perezalit possible? Topaz 1.39.411.1 RUS

I join ...

Rep: (192)
http: //shipped-roms.co...Ship.exe&send_file=yes

http://shipped-roms.com/?category=windowsmobile & model = Topaz

Post has been editediggord - 16.03.16, 11:52

Rep: (3)
At the same time in the cap make this one site, there are at least for the Topaz off all Roma are even those that HTC and HTCpedia site disappeared.AndroidRUU Topaz roms
Look for the new official rum for the body, half a day digging Inet found only there.

Post has been editedAlexDC - 14.04.16, 06:57

Rep: (43)
Who does not work the weather, download cab ofof this fasting

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 17:07