1439 pagesV  « < 1437 1438 1439 »  

> PC problems | Here we write about problems with your computer.
Poll
Did you solve the problem with the BB after a visit to this topic?
Yes [ 69 ] ** [57,5%]
Not [ 51 ] ** [42,5%]
Total votes: 120

tempico
Message#1
15.04.13, 13:15
IT Security Consulting
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5722
Check in: 27.08.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Solving problems with the "iron" PC

Attached Image

Attention!

To help you, follow these guidelines:
  1. Describe in detail the fault
  2. What started the problem (replacement of components, drops in the network, etc.)
  3. What they did on their own to solve the problem
  4. Fully and fully describe the configuration of the computer (see spoiler below):
    What to report:
    • Motherboard model, revision, BIOS version
    • Model power supply or photo stickers from him, his age
    • Processor model
    • The model of RAM, if there are several strips - the model of each
    • Video card model, or link to it
    • Hard drive model \ s SSD
    • Presence / absence of overclocking of components
    • Operating system version

It is also useful to specify:
    • Hard disk SMART status (how to make)
    • Component temperatures under load
    • If the computer beeps, tell exactly which ones

Automatic collection of information about the system and hardware
    1. Download programSpeccy: Download Portable | What information will be collected?
    2. Run the programSpeccy.
    3. Wait for the program to collect data (3-10 seconds).
    4. PressFile - Post snapshot . Confirm the intention by clicking OK.
    5. The resulting link insert into your message. The program Speccy can close.
    6. Power Supply Information still need to get the method of parsing the PC. Programs do not know how to determine the model of the power supply.

5. If a BSOD (Blue Screen) appears, you need to dump the memory.
    What is it and where to get it:
    • The file with the extension * .DMP, lies in the folderC: \ Windows \ Minidump
    • If there are many files in a folder, then put some of the most recent
    • If there is no file, then check whether dumping is enabled in the system.
      1. Open the folder "This computer" or "My computer"and in the context menu select"Properties". A window will open."System"
      2. On the left side of the window "System" click on the link "Additional system parameters".
      3. In the window "System properties"tab"Additionally" in section "Boot and Restore"click on"Options".
      4. In the window "Boot and Restore"in block"Write debug information"select from the dropdown list"Small memory dump". (Step by step in pictures)
    • If the system does not boot, use any Live CD \ USB system, for exampleUbuntu, in order to pull the file out of the desired folder.
      PS: If the computer starts up and works stably with the Live CD \ USB system - this most often means that the problem is software, not hardware (with hardware)

6. If the problems started after the assembly, disassembly or cleaning of the computer, take high-quality photos of the insides of the PC from different angles. This is necessary in order to detect errors in the assembly and suggest how to fix them.
  7. If the problem is solved, thank the assistant, vote in the header.

Primary PC Failure Analysis
1. You have assembled a new PC, turned it on, but it does not show signs of life
  • Check whether the power supply is on
  • Check if the power is connected to the board (24 pin), processor (4 or 8 pin), video card (6 pin, 8 pin or a combination of them)
  • Check whether the power button is connected to the motherboard

2. You have assembled a new PC, turn it on, it turns on but shows nothing but a black screen, or, it turns on and off cyclically, the fans are twitching
  • Verify overall assembly accuracy and assembly compatibility
  • Check whether you have not forgotten to screw the rack under which it is screwed under the motherboard, if there are any extra oneslike these ones
  • Check the correct connection of the monitor (in the presence of a discrete video card, the monitor should connect to it, and not to the motherboard).An important point regarding the monitor
  • Check if the power supply cable of the processor is not confused with the video card's wire, since they are very similar in appearance.Connectors on the power supply
  • Check if the memory is firmly inserted.
  • Listen to what the bios speaker beeps. If nothing beeps, check without memory (a working motherboard with a working processor should be squeezed when properly connected to the power supply. Accordingly, the bios speaker must be connected to the board in accordance with the manual)

3. If everything at first glance is correct
  • You need to completely disassemble the PC and assemble it without a case on the table — to eliminate the short circuit to the case
  • Check for mechanical damage, especially near the mounting holes on the boards, near the connectors, memory slots. If the PC is assembled from the CU components - check the motherboard and power supply for the presence ofswollen capacitors
  • Check in the minimum configuration (only the processor, one memory bar and a video card, if there is no embedded video)
  • If the Intel processor - remove the processor and carefully inspect the processor socket on the board - whether there is a damaged leg (bent or broken)
  • If the AMD processor - check whether there are no broken or bent legs on the processor itself
  • Make sure the purchased hardware is compatible: see which BIOS version your board supports the installed processor, is the memory compatible, is the power supply healthy, is there enough power, is it good quality

If none of the above steps helped, you can continue the discussion in the topic by running other requirements
Topics on the choice of components

Post has been editedninja88 - 17.03.19, 16:00
Reason for editing: Added a link to the topic of problems in games.
efgenslonim
Message#28762
16.05.19, 23:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.02.16
Xiaomi Redmi 6A

* HC_4th gen,I agree in all respects that the transition to the twisted pair will solve all my problems, but firstly, this wild zapadlo- destroy quite fresh repair, go behind the punch, the whole thing is neatly laid, fixed and crimped, and secondly, next to the PC There is a laptop with a speed that is 4 times greater than the same router for wi-fi.
HC_4th gen
Message#28763
17.05.19, 05:13
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 106
Check in: 13.01.18
Nokia 6 TA-1021

* efgenslonim, I had two clients on my zuhel router — my laptop and my phone. I play, I play and suddenly - ping jumps. I traced, and the problem on the whole route is only on my router. At this time, everything worked stably on the phone. I rummaged in the logs of the router, and rearranged the wood. No problems! But sometimes ping rode up to a thousand ms.
So I witnessed a twisted pair.
ninja88
Message#28764
17.05.19, 07:41
Snowball
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Moderators
Messages 9504
Check in: 10.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* efgenslonim,
Do you as I understand the network card Pci. on a PC. Buy a Wi-Fi usb adapter only for 300 MB.
Some kind of Tp-link, for the experiment. If everything is ok on it, it means it's a Pci network card.
I do not see any other way, at random everything.

--------------------
The road, called "later" - leads to a country called "nowhere."
Resource rules
User Moderation
efgenslonim
Message#28765
17.05.19, 10:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Xiaomi Redmi 6A

* ninja88,
The problem is clearly not hardware, because before, when there was no error with 10 code, everything was type-top. Eh, it is necessary, after all, to kill the walls with baseboards.
Bigfishczy
Message#28766
17.05.19, 10:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7549
Check in: 13.08.13
LG G3 Dual LTE

Eh, it is necessary, after all, to kill the walls with baseboards.

Naturally this is easier than changing the adapter.

--------------------
Stranger John the Ku
shersh-osa
Message#28767
17.05.19, 11:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 12.11.18

Eh, it is necessary, after all, to kill the walls with baseboards.

And it is clearly easier than to install a new system (OS), if only for the sake of verification.
Or perform a system restore at the time when there were no problems.

Post has been editedshersh-osa - 17.05.19, 11:45
Masakari32
Message#28768
17.05.19, 12:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 25.11.11

du5t @ 05.16.19, 18:46*
If the binding remains the same, in particular the system SSD with Windows on it - I would assume that something is wrong with the hibernation of the kernel for further fast loading, the process of saving the image may hang. The screen has already gone out, but the system itself still works with all the coolers. If Fast Startup is on, of course.

The system was reinstalled from other images and from other flash drives. SSD was cleaned and formatted.
BigFishCrazy @ 05/16/19, 18:54*
I have a fee of $ 400 wrapped up under warranty claiming that a scratch on the case affects the inclusion but this is not a reason to go over this nonsense

3 matplat returned to 16k apiece. Scratching is not allowed.
You said that the processor is dangerous and now you are not sure, and look for the reason, stop at something

We do not claim, we assume that the processor kills the motherboards. More options left. But in order to make sure of this, you need to sacrifice another good mother at Zet 390. The processor was put to the test, a new good motherboard was ordered for Zet390 in the same store. The assembly will be produced by the same store, if a problem arises - this will be the problem of the store.
And after that, do the boards with other processes work normally?

Not. Replacing 9600k with 8100 didn't give any results. With another processor is the same.
Power does not turn off due to the fact that there is no command to turn off the power on ATX, most likely, but what is the reason for this is not a question for fortune telling

For now it is for fortune telling. While the symptoms on the asus appeared every other day, and on the Gigabyte pair immediately, after installing and starting the system.
efgenslonim
Message#28769
17.05.19, 13:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Xiaomi Redmi 6A

* shersh-osa
* BigFishCrazy,
It is easier for me to make a couple of holes and solve the problem once and for all, than to demolish the system and in a new way roll all the plugins, actions and presets on Photoshop and 3dmax. Ok, this is already offtopic. I thought that the problem is typical and someone has already come across.
ninja88
Message#28770
17.05.19, 14:04
Snowball
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 9504
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* efgenslonim,
Maybe you in this topic about Wi-fi help.WI-FI

--------------------
Resource rules
User Moderation
devoteee
Message#28771
17.05.19, 14:33
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 03.11.17

Friends help! The first time I ran into this I wouldn’t know what the problem was and what to do. The situation is as follows: came from work, as usual turned on the computer (no one touched it) on the monitor says "check whether the cable is connected" (connected via HDMI), I restart the monitor - no sense. I was scared that I was seeing video, but the computer was behaving normally, plugged the cable into the TV set and everything works ... I think the port may have died on Monica, but I connect the set-top box via HDMI to Monica and voila - the monitor shows I'm confused. I take 2 more HDMI cables. I’m doing them all with the turn of the monique - the computer’s telly-comp set-up - the monik and the same thing everywhere, the signal goes to the monitor from the TV to the computer, but there’s no signal from the computer to the monitor (I tried everything ports on all devices) Ie cables are working, ports are working, all the equipment is essentially working, but there is a problem. I decided to connect the laptop to the monitor and the effect 0, he also does not want to see the laptop. I connected both the TV set and the monitor to the computer at the same time, in the vidyuhi settings you can see only the TV set, i.e. The computer does not see the monitor either. I tried to demolish the driver for vidyuhi, put the last one again - no sense. The effect is always and everywhere alone - the monitor does not see the computer, but sees other devices, although all other devices interact with the computer perfectly. Roughly speaking, everything works but the problem is, what to do and how to be, I don’t know. Monitor - 21.5 "Philips 227E4QHSD. Video card - rx 580 saphire nitro + 8 gb. Ps. There is still a bit on monica, but there is no way to check how it will behave with it, because there is no cable, and there is no port in it.
ninja88
Message#28772
17.05.19, 14:40
Snowball
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 9504
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* devoteee
There are some miracles, but it is strange that the monitor does not work with either a PC or a laptop. I’d have to clean my conscience with any PC, I’ve got Monik hooked up. Electronics is a capricious thing. .

--------------------
Resource rules
User Moderation
devoteee
Message#28773
17.05.19, 15:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 03.11.17

* ninja88,
I myself Itshnik, this is magic, I'm sitting in a stupor, so right now I took fullhd from the console without any problems, but I don’t want to use computers, I don’t have a chance to connect to the computer, but it’s not like a computer glitch, the funny thing is that nobody I didn’t touch, he himself began to wonder, he usually reacts to the connection with at least a shaking display or something like that, but now at least stick over with a cable that goes to the computer, he doesn’t even give out what he feels, and the TV set launches for God's sake . Honestly at a dead end, never seen
shersh-osa
Message#28774
17.05.19, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 12.11.18

* devoteee
And if you try to change the refresh rate on vidyahe, switch 1080p to 1080i ....
Bigfishczy
Message#28775
Yesterday 14:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7549
Check in: 13.08.13
LG G3 Dual LTE

Masakari32 @ 05/17/19 1:30 PM*
So far, it is for fortune telling.

On the forum, yes, it is different and does not happen, and in real life an hour or two with a tester clarifies everything: D

--------------------
Stranger John the Ku
ninja88
Message#28776
Today 09:19
Snowball
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 9504
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32