PC problems | Here we write about problems with your computer.
Poll
Did you solve the problem with the BB after a visit to this topic?
Yes [ 78 ] ** [54,93%]
Not [ 64 ] ** [45,07%]
Total votes: 142

Rep: (1150)
Solving problems with the "iron" PC

Attached Image

Attention!

To help you, follow these guidelines:
  1. Describe in detail the fault
  2. What started the problem (replacement of components, drops in the network, etc.)
  3. What they did on their own to solve the problem
  4. Fully and fully describe the configuration of the computer (see spoiler below):
    What to report:
    • Motherboard model, revision, BIOS version
    • Model power supply or photo stickers from him, his age
    • Processor model
    • The model of RAM, if there are several strips - the model of each
    • Video card model, or link to it
    • Hard drive model \ s SSD
    • Presence / absence of overclocking of components
    • Operating system version

It is also useful to specify:
    • Hard disk SMART status (how to make)
    • Component temperatures under load
    • If the computer beeps, tell exactly which ones

Automatic collection of information about the system and hardware
    1. Download programSpeccy : Download Portable | What information will be collected?
    2. Run the programSpeccy .
    3. Wait for the program to collect data (3-10 seconds).
    4. PressFile - Post snapshot. Confirm the intention by clicking OK.
    5. The resulting link insert into your message. The program Speccy can close.
    6. Power Supply Information still need to get the method of parsing the PC. Programs do not know how to determine the model of the power supply.

5. If a BSOD (Blue Screen) appears, you need to dump the memory.
    What is it and where to get it:
    • The file with the extension * .DMP, lies in the folderC: \ Windows \ Minidump
    • If there are many files in a folder, then put some of the most recent
    • If there is no file, then check whether dumping is enabled in the system.
      1. Open the folder "This computer" or "My computer"and in the context menu select"Properties". A window will open."System"
      2. On the left side of the window "System" click on the link "Additional system parameters".
      3. In the window "System properties"tab"Additionally" in section "Boot and Restore"click on"Options".
      4. In the window "Boot and Restore"in block"Write debug information"select from the dropdown list"Small memory dump". (Step by step in pictures)
    • If the system does not boot, use any Live CD \ USB system, for exampleUbuntu, in order to pull the file out of the desired folder.
      PS: If the computer starts up and works stably with the Live CD \ USB system - this most often means that the problem is software, not hardware (with hardware)

6. If the problems started after the assembly, disassembly or cleaning of the computer, take high-quality photos of the insides of the PC from different angles. This is necessary in order to detect errors in the assembly and suggest how to fix them.
  7. If the problem is solved, thank the assistant, vote in the header.

Primary PC Failure Analysis
1. You have assembled a new PC, turned it on, but it does not show signs of life
  • Check whether the power supply is on
  • Check if the power is connected to the board (24 pin), processor (4 or 8 pin), video card (6 pin, 8 pin or a combination of them)
  • Check whether the power button is connected to the motherboard

2. You have assembled a new PC, turn it on, it turns on but shows nothing but a black screen, or, it turns on and off cyclically, the fans are twitching
  • Verify overall assembly accuracy and assembly compatibility
  • Check whether you have not forgotten to screw the rack under which it is screwed under the motherboard, if there are any extra oneslike these ones
  • Check the correct connection of the monitor (in the presence of a discrete video card, the monitor should connect to it, and not to the motherboard).An important point regarding the monitor
  • Check if the power supply cable of the processor is not confused with the video card's wire, since they are very similar in appearance.Connectors on the power supply
  • Check if the memory is firmly inserted.
  • Listen to what the bios speaker beeps. If nothing beeps, check without memory (a working motherboard with a working processor should be squeezed when properly connected to the power supply. Accordingly, the bios speaker must be connected to the board in accordance with the manual)

3. If everything at first glance is correct
  • You need to completely disassemble the PC and assemble it without a case on the table — to eliminate the short circuit to the case
  • Check for mechanical damage, especially near the mounting holes on the boards, near the connectors, memory slots. If the PC is assembled from the CU components - check the motherboard and power supply for the presence ofswollen capacitors
  • Check in the minimum configuration (only the processor, one memory bar and a video card, if there is no embedded video)
  • If the Intel processor - remove the processor and carefully inspect the processor socket on the board - whether there is a damaged leg (bent or broken)
  • If the AMD processor - check whether there are no broken or bent legs on the processor itself
  • Make sure the purchased hardware is compatible: see which BIOS version your board supports the installed processor, is the memory compatible, is the power supply healthy, is there enough power, is it good quality

If none of the above steps helped, you can continue the discussion in the topic by running other requirements
Topics on the choice of components

Post has been editedninja88 - 17.03.19, 16:00
Reason for editing: Added a link to the topic of problems in games.

Rep: (0)
* simora.lesha , Do you have an account in any social network, write here is not convenient.

Rep: (243)
Rozenbaum12 @ 24.04.19, 23:07*
Do you have an account in any social network, write here is not convenient.

Social networks do not hang out.
why are uncomfortable?
others can something prompt.
I understand the surface.
Photos make detailed where it is connected to.
All new components?

Post has been editedsimora.lesha - 24.04.19, 23:18
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (9)
People, good day to all!
Not flipped through a dozen or so pages, like in my case, neither of which is not found ...
Help, or poke his nose where to look.
Try to observe the rules of fasting))
Mother: Asus p7h55
percent: i5-760
RAM: HyperX 8GB.
Video: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 580 NITRO + 8GB
The power supply: the model does not remember 600vat
Problem:PUBG (so far only on what has revealed), setting the average, all super, the FPS stable, no problems. As soon as the enemy appears on the screen PC simply dies. No BSOD or any ERRORov (both pulled out of the socket).
Monitors temperature, neither of which is not heated. PC box cleaned regularly, there is no dust.
The problem started after changing the video card. Was HID ATI Radeon HD 6970, is now Radeon RX 580. Consumption of them about the same.
The only suggestion I have - is the lack of power supply. How it is possible to confirm without buying a new one?
I will be glad to any help.

Rep: (960)
* flash-ul ,
Stress tests need to look at.
Run Aida 64 and Furmark with more resolution.
And look, passed out or not.
And so the tester need to strain to look at linii.Ili 12V power supply at a friend's for a while, ask.
block model, it would not hurt.

Post has been editedninja88 - 25.04.19, 09:09

ninja88 @ 25.04.19, 10:07*
Run Aida 64 and Furmark with more resolution.

That's good advice. Today, I will torture tests.
ninja88 @ 25.04.19, 10:07*
you need to look at voltage 12V line

Line is powered Video? or just overall?

* flash-ul ,
Yes to connect Molex, yellow and black, only need to turn off the PC before shoving probes.
I would be more in the Bios looked at the food processor, though there Bsod should go.

Rep: (0)
Hello all, the topic has already written about how a zvuk.karte realtek AC-97, the problem is still the same (no sound) driver from realtek placed but no sense at all from them. Tried to put the driver on the SoundMAX but millet is not set (with an error screen is attached). I read on another forum that it is necessary to establish some patch.Pomogite razobratsya

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (243)
Bootloper @ 25.04.19, 18:00*
driver from realtek put but the use of them there are no

and the control panel is installed Realtek?

ninja88 @ 25.04.19, 10:41*
Yes to connect Molex, yellow and

Damn, the tester forgot ... But Aida64 entire test voltage sags.
Following the results of the stress test FurMark: 2 seconds cut down the computer!
The question is how to find out the cause of tripping? This log FurMark test leads? I could not find...

Post has been editedflash-ul - 25.04.19, 19:05
Reason for editing: Added info

* flash-ul,

Bp disassemble togda.Net logs vedet.Ya not heard about takom.No load you are not holding the block, the block model of what?

ninja88 @ 25.04.19, 20:05*
BP then disassemble

Block Power Man 550w
Clean from dust 3 weeks ago ...
Apparently it is not enough.
I have customers from 3 HDD3.5 + 2 SSD + ATI RX580

* flash-ul,

The company is not bad, but could have some Conder vysoh.Vsyakoe happens, you need to check with the other power supply.
And you can read the tea leaves as much as necessary. ;)

Post has been editedninja88 - 25.04.19, 19:12

ninja88 @ 25.04.19, 20:11*
The company is not bad

So I remember that all collected from top (at the time). 7 years he has served. I think it is not necessary to suffer, I will buy a new one.
Thank you for participating! + The karma

Post has been editedflash-ul - 25.04.19, 19:13
Reason for editing: Grammar

Rep: (3)
A friend asked her son to assemble a computer. Brought komplektuhu. Everything is very off-budget. Frankly 5 years is no longer collected. The point is this: all gathered, turn - zero response, pull 12V socket - includes faucets and lights, but not back off from the button. I insert the 12V back - again not even respond to the button. Where to dig? 12c which took pci-e is written, nothing else in the connector will not go. As they say ah NID HELP.

Rep: (217)
* yurkin2 , Write configuration, model components, assemblies attach pictures.

Amd Risen, cooler gammax400, gigabyte b450m ds3h, ram hyperx predator 2 * 8gb, msi geforce gtx 1060, chieftec scorpion II housing BP be quiet syatem power9 600w, ssd samsung 860 evo, hdd wd 1tb. Look like that's it.

Posted 04/26/2019, 5:47:

Attached Image

Posted on 04/26/2019, 05:48:

Attached Image

Posted on 04/26/2019, 05:48:

Attached Image

Posted 04/26/2019, 5:49:

Attached Image

* yurkin2 ,
12v graphics card you insert?
And exactly the front panel is connected correctly.?

The image that is?
The bios throws?

Post has been editedninja88 - 26.04.19, 06:00

* ninja88 Yes, vidyuha connected, the front panel, too, checked. With the button is only activated to disconnect the connector 12c. Pictures of itself no no, because mb does not start. The only thought that the other end 12b can stick, there are still 2 * 4 pin cpu on which is written, but they do not climb into the slot.

* yurkin2 ,
No, 4 + 4, this processor.

* ninja88 And in atx 12c 6 pins vlazit, though there 8 local connector, with 2 additional chip pins can not climb, I understand it only vidyuhi.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.04.19, 19:31