> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Cyder | [IPhone] [iPad] Assistant Cydia for Big Brother

Rep: (546)
Cyder II
Version: 0.1 RC2

Attached Image
Attached Image

Program author -> maelstrom2001 (BlindGuardian), do not forget to improve the reputation.

Description:
The program will be useful for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch owners with Cydia installed and those who do not have Wi-Fi.
On the tab "Packages / Packages" represented everything that can find and install using Cydia / Cyder, plus one utility - a package can be downloaded on the computer, and then copy to your device for installation.

Instructions for use:
FromErikpshat -> We read

System requirements:
iTunes, Quicktime

Repositories for Cydia

Download: Attached fileCyder2_0.1_RC2.zip (795.99 KB)
Cyder2.zip

List of changes
Cyder II 0.1 RC2
For testing RC1 thankguran58 and Xamil!
Changes:
- lot
Added by:
- Work through a proxy
- Support AppCake
- loading the list of installed applications
- injecting dependencies
Fixed:
- handler references to the repository
- add sources in Cydia
A little bit more. The mechanism of old and new users can use old manual. Virtually all transferred to the context menu, press down the right mouse button.
AutoInstall folder and Upload (AppCake) are not generated automatically, create them manually if necessary.
User dependencies - maintained 1 level dependencies. Recursively depending can be added to the panel manually downloads.
List of installed programs in the form of a text file stored in the folder with the program. It is used in packet filtering, as well as helping to quickly restore the old set at remaking device.
And yes, if you unexpectedly fell off the base, simply close the application and delete base.db of the program folder

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 03.01.15, 23:22

Rep: (151)
normally all it swung to and fro.

Rep: (3)
all the rules ..... Well, a week ago it was precisely the norms)

Rep: (3)
By the way, change the screens ... had long been overdue! add all the screens ... what and how and what to press))))) many blunt at first probably))

Post has been editeda.small - 09.04.10, 11:28

Rep: (107)
Excellent program, thank you to the creator! It's like a panacea for without vayfaynyh.

Rep: (0)
Actually made Jeil appeared Cydia icon. Enjoyed Ceder, because there is no wifi. I put all sorts of topics in WB - and went jambs with one icon on the desktop.
I reset all over again. So what problem Cider ceased to copy repository with Phony on a computer. Actually in general as something bad to connect the device with the bb. Like writing link is, and as push-ups - copy resources from Cydia in the Cider, in the status bar at the bottom of writing error (
In previous times I set abf2add and now Sidiya could not see him ... With a repo to put it?
And I put AppSink, and now, too, I can not find it.
And finally I wondered, like somehow without this costing of information before. The File Manager Sidra files copied to Sidiya Avtoinstaller or Sidiya Keiichi? Previously, all in all threw three tabs ....)
But even the type thrown over again, in the Cydia files can not be detected. Only have packages with a green check mark (

Tell me how to solve the problem?
Thank.

Rep: (12)
and on iPods it works ?? but what is up with repoz prog writes erorr !! how can I fix ??

Rep: (7)
tamerlan056,
I have on my iPod 3G works fine, the author megarespekt!
Can anybody tell how to remove the application, for example, downloaded theme Vinterbord theme in the end did not like, in the Cydia push Remove->Confirm The Confirm, eventually Sidiya, as I understand it, climb to the Internet, and it is not on my my iPod in the error result: posix: invalid argument, or I'm not doing something?

Rep: (4)
Guys and in hard rock can be?

Rep: (213)
In Cydia here you can view the screenshots of applications, themes and other things, and in siderite it can be done somehow?

Rep: (40)
Enterprise @ 2.9.09, 23:41*
You do not know what the problem is - shake Cider bend, ayfayl, that tried to download, after pereravleniya of insiders in avtoinstall, I go to the sidiyu, go out, restart, then restar springboard .. Nothing appears. I go to the sidiyu, find search ayfayl, and I see him standing in the queue: remove what is in the queue for removal !! And so with any prog downloaded using Cider !!

+ 1, the same problem and tried to put the handles (2 ways) program still standing in the queue to delete .. (((((

Rep: (1)
Shoot in sidiyu not all turnips Mona added, and there is an analog to add Cydia repositories?

Rep: (40)
lost1980 @ 17.7.10, 23:22*
Shoot in sidiyu not all turnips Mona added, and there is an analog to add Cydia repositories?

Icy

Rep: (1)
icy put, it does not add such rep.smotri.com Yes and a bunch of other, even away from the forum, but there is still analogue?

Rep: (51)
prompt and how to update all installed applications in cydia?

Rep: (1988)
IManiaC [S] @ 22.4.09, 14:13*
3. Copy the package to the device, run the terminal and install the package using dpkg utility

: Girl_crazy: this is where to find the terminal?

Rep: (1988)
: Clap: established without terminal
tell me what prog from Cydia, it is desirable to deliver?

I swear on the proxy (like all have and address and the port, its uchetku hammered.

chevoyta I tuplyu, I join in the request to update skins and chegoy to do in the new version.

Rep: (17)
I stepped on a rake ....
cycoder used as the camera ... File received more than 2 gigs ... on the iPhone plays .. when copying to PC .... can not read ....
Small files are read ...

how and what to copy it from there, pull out?

totalkommanderom ayfonbrauzerom effect .... one .....

Rep: (13)
vyachik, if the house has vayfay network, connect to it with the iPhone and the PC, then set the Photo Transfer 1.3 (2.0 I do not work), and download this video from iphone to pc using any PC browser. It should work. I put a program.
Attached fileTransfer_v1.3_idiot_savant.ipa(3.04 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 2:54