> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Cyder | [IPhone] [iPad] Assistant Cydia for Big Brother

Rep: (546)
Cyder II
Version: 0.1 RC2

Attached Image
Attached Image

Program author -> maelstrom2001 (BlindGuardian), do not forget to improve the reputation.

Description:
The program will be useful for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch owners with Cydia installed and those who do not have Wi-Fi.
On the tab "Packages / Packages" represented everything that can find and install using Cydia / Cyder, plus one utility - a package can be downloaded on the computer, and then copy to your device for installation.

Instructions for use:
FromErikpshat -> We read

System requirements:
iTunes, Quicktime

Repositories for Cydia

Download: Attached fileCyder2_0.1_RC2.zip (795.99 KB)
Cyder2.zip

List of changes
Cyder II 0.1 RC2
For testing RC1 thankguran58 and Xamil!
Changes:
- lot
Added by:
- Work through a proxy
- Support AppCake
- loading the list of installed applications
- injecting dependencies
Fixed:
- handler references to the repository
- add sources in Cydia
A little bit more. The mechanism of old and new users can use old manual. Virtually all transferred to the context menu, press down the right mouse button.
AutoInstall folder and Upload (AppCake) are not generated automatically, create them manually if necessary.
User dependencies - maintained 1 level dependencies. Recursively depending can be added to the panel manually downloads.
List of installed programs in the form of a text file stored in the folder with the program. It is used in packet filtering, as well as helping to quickly restore the old set at remaking device.
And yes, if you unexpectedly fell off the base, simply close the application and delete base.db of the program folder

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 03.01.15, 23:22

Rep: (254)
zaybur @ 15.8.2009, 0:39*
RespectedJleo | - |, ! and from under which to put it?

From avtoinstalla Cydia =) mdya well poprobyvat possible purely theoretically.
Install and remove installed icy bend over it.

Post has been editedJleo | - | - 14.08.09, 23:53

Rep: (0)
like put cydia launched! it hung! NAV does not comes into it ((

icy worth? Once again, try to reinstall sidiyu.

urya))) all pasib repaired)
had to make dir 300)
Jleo | - |, Mego you people! Respect! helps all and always)

The Mac version might have some or analog?

eowaos @ 22.8.09, 22:24*
The Mac version might have some or analog?

It seems not, but there is a way - download deb packages. Posuti do all the same thing as Sider only handles =)Mini FAQ Installation * .deb

Rep: (76)
You do not know what the problem is - shake Cider bend, ayfayl, that tried to download, after pereravleniya of insiders in avtoinstall, I go to the sidiyu, go out, restart, then restar springboard .. Nothing appears. I go to the sidiyu, find search ayfayl, and I see him standing in the queue: remove what is in the queue for removal !! And so with any prog downloaded using Cider !! Well damn it is already a hundred rubles on izvol sidiyu, and she them * can not download itself constantly repozitoriynye errors like host unreacheable or that there the POSIX, or gives a different download and install. Besieged on all sides (

Enterprise,
Try to rearrange Sidiyu -Cydia.
Or punch handles * .deb swing set -Mini FAQ Installation * .deb

Faced with a problem, does not see Sider iPhone 3G.Pri first start Sidera everything was great-he saw a repository with iPhone, obnovil.Delayu run a second time, I press the "copy source from Cydia" -Sync there and sortsy in net.Zashel window Sidera in a folder in the folder list, and proc entries repositories est.Udalil entire folder, re-launched Sider.Podpapki proc list and empty, I press the button "copy of Cydia sources", synchronization is, records repositories appear in folders and in the window nothing otobrazhaetsya.Problemy with prog? iTunes syncs iPhone without problems.

Rep: (76)
Rikon, I sometimes Cider buggy as well, try to restart the computer if you do not come out again to restart.

Rep: (583)
The same problem, reboot did not help ...
Thus sheets with the program loaded. No one lost problemkoy?

Sources at the same time at every start are removed, but the packages were proc directory.

Post has been edited-deemON- - 23.09.09, 16:29

Rep: (153)
Work on Win x64 can not be guaranteed, so sorry if it was under her problems.
"Invisibility" folder phone is treated fairly simple: connect your phone, start the iTunes (if he did not jump out), wait for the device to it and (re) start Cyder.
Disappearing from the list of repositories: check, not on whether you have a grip on NTFS-partition, where lies Cyder, try to run it from a USB drive formatted in FAT. In most cases, these simple experiments will save your nerves.
My copy Cyder'a (0.77, 0.78) without shamanism and rework safely moved to Windows 7 Ultimate x86 + iTunes 9.0.0.70 + iPhone1,1_3.0.1 webcast from sidiey, the system runs on an uncompressed NTFS partition. Brakes, of course, stronger than under XP, but otherwise quite edible :)

Rep: (156)
how to make a proxy tsidera run? Satellite Internet, because vital. proksifikatory like sockscap widecap or do not work with this softiny, she still climbs directly.

Xamil Will remake with proxy support (with or without authentication): beta:

Rep: (57)
SBSettings downloaded Ceder, Deb threw in avtoinstall. In Cydia package appeared, but in red and does not work. Modify button offers only Clear and Remove. By clicking on a Clear, issue 4, paragraph Depends. Nobody faced with a similar contraption?

FRTD: he figured out, you hit the missing components directly quest :)

Post has been editedNemos - 08.10.09, 00:11

Rep: (583)
The new version will be able to download with dependencies?

-deemON- Yes, in turn, downloads the required dependencies will be added automatically and also automatically they can be copied to the cache Cydia / AutoInstall folder / folder AppCake downloads

Rep: (2)
I do not know why cider threw everything in the folder avtoinstal bend but not installed at all on the new firmware 3.1.2

Rep: (44)
maelstrom2001 , Tell me honestly, what exactly in this program depends on the NTFS ?! I struggled with it for several days, until I remembered that the program is on the EXT3 partition.

Incidentally, the "Delete" button on the sync tab, all work the same way and offer to delete the selected package in the local cache instead of having to remove a package from the corresponding list. And I would like the button "Delete all" in the same place.

Post has been editedIRI - 26.10.09, 01:49

Cyder II 0.1 RC2

For testing RC1 thankguran58 and Xamil !

Changes:
- a lot of :)
Added by:
- Work through a proxy
- Support AppCake
- loading the list of installed applications
- injecting dependencies
Fixed:
- handler references to the repository
- add sources in Cydia

A little bit more. The mechanism of old and new users can use old manual. Virtually all transferred to the context menu, press down the right mouse button.
AutoInstall folder and Upload (AppCake) are not generated automatically, create them manually if necessary.
User dependencies - maintained 1 level dependencies. Recursively depending can be added to the panel manually downloads.
List of installed programs in the form of a text file stored in the folder with the program. It is used in packet filtering, as well as helping to quickly restore the old set at remaking device.
And yes, if you unexpectedly fell off the base, simply close the application and delete base.db of the program folder.

People
YaPapko
Megaupload

M
Dear friends, comradesmaelstrom2001 Credit, being the author of this wonderful program, do not forget to tell him, "Thank you."
Added a new version to the header.

Post has been editediJleoH - 04.12.09, 23:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 7:53