> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Android VNC Viewer | VNC Viewer for the Android platform

Rep: (1320)
Android VNC Viewer
Version: build 090 307

Last update of the program:22.04.09

Description:
VNC Viewer for the Android platform.

More information about using the program (in English):Documentation

Important! If you have a version of the program from the Android Market and you want to install the developer version to the office website or enclosure cap of this topic, you must first delete the version installed from Android Market. Conversely, if you want to go with the developer on the version of Android Market, first remove the developer version of the device.
Before installation remove already installed version (if available) .

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/android-vnc-viewer/

Download (Developer version): Attached fileandroidVNC_build090307.apk (83.56 KB)
The program is also available on the Android Market.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.11.10, 23:02

Rep: (1320)
I must say that I'm not too good at the destination of this program. On the Internet I found a rather old article -http://www.linuxfocus.org/Russian/July2000/article155.shtml- it honestly examined in diagonal. :)

Rep: (57)
According to the idea of ​​a program for remote computer management. Ie sitting at work, you can wiggle the mouse on your home desktop or well, just look there without you doing with a computer.

Rep: (1)
On the Hero 2.1 all the time dying while trying to connect ..

Rep: (0)
Liquid assets at work, but when the installation of the downsides zoom in on a picture mode with a server on the Windows Start button, and the bottom panel visible artifacts as well or I did not understand or is not implemented a full keyboard support.
Please do not beat if I'm wrong.

one thread can explain how to set it up and how to use it?

Rep: (2)
join thekarbofos83 - plz tell me how to use: hysterics:: angry:

Rep: (3)
Dremore17 @ 17.12.2010, 18:12*
join karbofos83 - plz tell me how to use

the big blind bet vnc server if there is a router are forwarding port. In vevere prescribe your ip router (bb) and a server password
Need white ip

java.io.EOFException flies is such an error when connecting to 7, and to all the normal xp

Rep: (24)
lolo94 @ 11.01.2011, 14:12*
java.io.EOFException flies is such an error when connecting to 7, and to all the normal xp

Because for proper operation UVNC the BB, you need to fill in the driver (put daw) from the Web during installation UltraVNC.Da correctly open access to the machine in most Windows.

Rep: (163)
It is running sooooo slow. Are there any alternatives (instead of using the 'X' on lokalhoste together with tightvnc).

thanks to it's what you can do on Spike
http://forum.samdroid.net/f57/ubuntu-cyanogenmod-howto-2862/

Rep: (2)
earned not at once, but the main thing - that earned: rolleyes: customized control via the ip white, but on a local network wi-fi phone and noutom - could not adjust

Rep: (34)
ADvi,
mb inclusive "client isolation"?

Rep: (30)
Dremore17 @ 17.12.2010, 19:12*
join karbofos83 - plz tell me how to use

for ubuntu

Rep: (9)
1. the BB bet vnc server if there is a router are forwarding port.
this is how to do?
2.Nuzhen white ip
where to get it?
3. In the settings you need to enter port
where to get it?

Pasha6794,

1. put the program-server (UltraVNC?) In the big blind, it adjusts the TCP-port, where it will hang. Read the instructions in the router for the "virtual server", "port forwarding", etc. - that when referring to a certain port on the external interface (WAN) router redirects the request to the designated address / port in your network, which, respectively, hangs VNC-server.

2. Real / "white" IP is given by an Internet service provider (Individual storubley or- occasionally - sic), real addresses directly visible from any point of the Internet, whereas the "gray" IP, is usually issued by providers available for handling them only proayderskoy lokalki (the provider has its own router, only very large :), and a limited number of "white" address, which he resells to customers).

3. Port - one that is set up at the icing on the WAN side, is entered in the configuration discussed client on Android.

Port forwarding, among other things, is required for normal functioning of any torrent-, DC-, emule- clients behind a router, in this context, in the sea of ​​information on the network configuration of specific models of routers, look! It is only necessary to consider which port is required of your program, and the rest - exactly the same. And do not forget to open the same port in the Windows Firewall on nachtroykah BB, if you have enabled. For updates - Gugel to help.

Post has been editeddrowssap - 07.11.11, 22:56

Rep: (27)
drowssap @ 07.11.2011, 21:54*
1. put the program-server (UltraVNC?) In the big blind, it adjusts the TCP-port, where it will hang. Read the instructions in the router for the "virtual server", "port forwarding", etc. - that when referring to a certain port on the external interface (WAN) router redirects the request to the designated address / port in your network, which, respectively, hangs VNC-server.

2. Real / "white" IP is given by an Internet service provider (Individual storubley or- occasionally - sic), real addresses directly visible from any point of the Internet, whereas the "gray" IP, is usually issued by providers available for handling them only proayderskoy lokalki (the provider has its own router, but very large, and a limited number of "white" address, which he resells to customers).

3. Port - one that is set up at the icing on the WAN side, is entered in the configuration discussed client on Android.

Port forwarding, among other things, is required for normal functioning of any torrent-, DC-, emule- clients behind a router, in this context, in the sea of ​​information on the network configuration of specific models of routers, look! It is only necessary to consider which port is required of your program, and the rest - exactly the same. And do not forget to open the same port in the Windows Firewall on nachtroykah BB, if you have enabled. For updates - Gugel to help.

Questions should be the first, How to get a free port, when I get a "white the IP", how do you know the right, I have speed from the provider, on the Torrente stands 5-digit port 37 ***. Port in general as I can understand vС–birat any recombination-th provider. You can call them and seek advice ..?

Super prog !!! Thanks!! Galaxy R, quietly Robit with Ubuntu!

Good people! help if I set myself androidVNC, then what vnc I need to install on your home computer to XP, I could shtob podklyuchitsa foreign IP! Thank you waiting for an answer !

on the sony tablet s screen sticks. Access was made to the car with win7 64bit with UltraVNC installed on it within the local network.
remote VNC for android works better times. I chose her.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 10:24