> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vito Voice Dialer | voice dialing on communicators

Rep: (403)
VITO VoiceDialer
version 4.06

Developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
VITO VoiceDialer - voice dialing software for your device.
Choosing the contacts you want to call from the address book manually is boring, time consuming and even dangerous if you are driving. With VoiceDialer, you simply say the contact name out loud, without pressing anything!
Voice dialing is one of the necessary functions, which is not built into the communicator by default. While voice dialing has become the standard for any cell phone, many communicators do not have this feature. VITO VoiceDialer gives you the opportunity to use voice dialing on your device.
VoiceDialer uses voice commands that you define and record yourself. Thus, VoiceDialer recognizes commands in any language (including Russian), any voice and any pronunciation.

Compatibility: all versions of windows mobile. If you use a communicator, for example, iMate, XDA or MDA, Qtek), VITO VoiceDialer establishes a connection using the built-in GSM module. They say - it works with a button on bluetooth headsets.

Homepage: http://vitotechnology.ru/voicedialer.html

Download CAB: Attached fileVitoVoiceDialer.cab (2.32 MB)
Download Russian manual: Attached fileVoiceDialer_manual.pdf (273.37 KB)

Purchase a legal version of VITO VoiceDialer

Post has been editeddidex - 27.10.10, 18:10
Reason for editing: Added link to legal purchase

Rep: (15)
Somehow it does not work with the button on the BT headset.

Rep: (403)
I did not check .. most likely it should not work out .. although someone said that it is possible - it is doubtful of course

Rep: (15)
Thanks a lot for the program. Works on Hooray!

Rep: (0)
I tried to dial a headset through BT and it did not work out yet, I will try further.
Now, if you tracked the button click on Bluetooth and programmed it to run the program, that would be cool. Only I have no brains for this yet. Everything needs to be done through the registry in my opinion.

Rep: (149)
Before the fall of the forum, this program was already vigorously discussed. And not just one, but in conjunction with a program that allows you to bind to different buttons of a pocket, launch different software. Then a vague assumption surfaced that it was possible to launch it through BT. But here's how to do it, it was not said. Then, the theme disappeared into the summer.
The rest of the softinka is very useful. You can hang up its launch button, you can make a big shortcut on that button. Kama is so comfortable.
Indispensable when driving in a car with a speakerphone or hand-free ..

Rep: (308)
I’m trying to download this very program, but instead it "throws me" to some page with "crocodiles"!
Tell me why?
thank

Rep: (31)
OlegOK , too, there are such options .. And you do not accidentally use Mozilla Firefox ??? I often notice such a sin behind her ... In general, if it is, then everything is simple .. Copy the link to the archive and open IExp ... then the action will simply go through it ... Paste and everything is ok !!!! ;)

Rep: (4)
For some reason, I don’t want to enter the registration number, and even after you record the voice tag, it does not fit into the program anymore to record something else. tell good people at the door 286-887-399

shar82
for some reason I don’t want to enter the registration number
A year ago, struggled with this. Then he switched from a Russified keyboard to a non-Russified one. And it all worked out.

When I had s100, I installed this utility, I hung it on the recorder’s button and started normally with the “Tekam” bluetooth headset button, but there was one problem, it was necessary to pronounce only in the beast’s microphone (costs of its castrated bluetooth stack) . Now on the HP6815 my hands did not reach her try ..

And where to download the program?

Can anyone have guessed how to hang the launch of the program on the headset button? And then something was quiet ...

Rep: (1)
Toshup @ 12.02.08 02:57:04
Can anyone have guessed how to hang the launch of the program on the headset button? And then something was quiet ...

Hurray! comrade by (not?) happiness!)

the same canoe with VITO (dialer & tight) - when you press a key on the headset
the beast however wakes up, goes to the screen of those!
but you have to additionally press the assigned hard button
that is, you need to draw the beast from the cover ((((

searched everything, in two places waiting for answers
a feeling that in vain)))

looking together?
: victory:

Post has been editedc55 - 20.03.08, 11:33

Why is it written here that it’s enough to pronounce
name out loud and all the same, it’s necessary to press the buttons "right, wrong, or I’m not catching up with something."

Igirma, 03.20.08 07:37:21
Why is it written here that it’s enough to pronounce
name out loud and all the same, it’s necessary to press the buttons "right, wrong, or I’m not catching up with something."

You can only pronounce the name aloud after starting the program and inviting

And in theory, it should start on the event "a key is pressed on the headset - voice dialing", and not by additional clicks on the animal

Especially since he leaves his hibernation at this event ...

c55 ,

tell me, please - after 10 "voiced" phone book numbers, he asks to register in order to record more. where to get registration?

!

Post has been editedCDK - 28.04.08, 23:18

And my program does not start O.o I copied it to the device, I got setap and that's it .... Tell me if something is wrong.

Rep: (3873)
!

!
And, for you file attached 3 days RO to read the header and forum rules.

Post has been editedEhsana - 17.11.08, 11:40

It does not start. Spoken: Settings skin not found or it is incompatible with this version of Voice Dealer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 05:01