> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Secrets

Rep: (1317)
Secrets
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
reliable mobile safe

Description:
Application for secure storage of important information. Uses powerful encryption methods and automatic exit from the program, to ensure reliability.

When you first start you must enter the "Master" -Password. He will need to access the encrypted records. If you have forgotten your password, clickMENU And then "Reset password (Reset Password)". Important! In this case, all your data will be automatically deleted.

To add an entry, enter "master" -Password sign in the app. then clickMENU and "Add secret (Add entry)". The encrypted record contains the following fields are: Description (Description), Id (Number or name, referring to the record, such as a credit card number) PIN (Any code or password, such as a credit card PIN code) Email , Notes (Notes, Notes). The fields are not required. Use only those fields which you need. After filling, press Back .

backup data

Forbackup Data secret list, press MENU ->"Backup". The data will be stored in the root directory of the SD card. Data is protected by a master password. To restore the backup you need to go to the program under the same master password , Then press the MENU ->Restore. be careful with this feature, the recovered data to remove and replace the current.

import / export data

It is possible to export to a file * .csv.Important! After exporting to * csv - your data is not protected, strongly rekomendetsya store this file.

Supported bytext search . Use the keyboard, only the words with the letters you type will be displayed to you. To reset the filter, press the backspace key.

The exact same, you can import data fromOI Safe :
  • Start OI Safe, click Menu ->More ->Export Database
  • Launch Secrets, clickMenu ->Import
Importing data will take place automatically.

Home page: http://code.google.com/p/secrets-for-android/
Cyrket : http://www.cyrket.com/package/net.tawacentral.roger.secrets

Download :
Version 2.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1466274/secrets_2.1.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 13.02.12, 12:23
Reason for editing: new version

Upgrade to 1.1

Upgrading to v1.2

Version 1.2.1

Updated to version 1.3. Now you can export to csv and import data from OI Safe.

Version 1.4 in the header.

Upgrading to 1.4.1. It is possible to backup the data.

Version 1.4.2. Appeared filter and text search:
Filtering and Full-text Searching
If your list of secrets is long, you can filter it by typing on the keyboard. Only those secrets whose description begins with the typed letters will appear in the list. Press BACK to clear the filter.

To perform a full-text search, type a period (.) Followed by the search text. All secrets that contain the typed text, either in the description, id, email, or notes, will appear in the list. The PIN field is not searched.

Version 1.4.3 in the header.

Version 1.4.7 : Attached filesecrets_v1.4.7.apk (53.94 KB)

Rep: (4)
I thought I would be a great prog, but it was some glyuchennoe app !!!<_<

Rep: (11)
coldlips, Try oi safe, I end up on it + oi notes stopped

incident404 @ 2.4.10, 4:21*
incident404

and where you found oi safe? even I do not see it on the forum! : Nea:

Rep: (11)
coldlips, in the convenience store, it is free.
or the developer onthe site.
I recommend to put in a pair with a oi notes, you can separate notes in it too kriptovat.

from Market I have a problem, so I asked about the forum)
ok, thank you - the developer's download site and just see notes!
thank =)

Posted 03/04/2010, 1:36:

about the notes you meant this program - OI Notepad? or I'm wrong?

Guys, lets you continue the conversation in PM. No need to oftopit, please.

Rep: (0)
Just like on my old phone. Natural and familiar, glitches did not notice. B) I have a Samsung Galaxy S

Rep: (7)
Add support for restoring from older backup format

Attached files

Attached filesecrets_2.0.6.apk(117.81 KB)

Rep: (708)
secrets-2.1.apk Fix bug that allowed repetitions of the password to unlock the app Featured Jan 7
(Fixed a bug that allowed to repeat the password to unlock the application)
Attached filesecrets_2.1.apk(117.8 KB)

Excellent app - nothing more! Sorry, there is no Russian language, though, and so everything is clear.

Of all the applications of similar subjects, I stop there. Like a simple intuitive interface, work offline without any backups on the server does not know, at least privilege (asked only of the right to memory management), well, and Auto Logout.
By the way onofficial websitelined version 2.3.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 15:43