06.04.09, 12:27
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

Attached Image

Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com! In this topic in the form of "Question-Answer" you can appeal:

• Incorrect Level Alerts(UE);
    • Delete avatar and / or signature by moderator
    Flood, offtopic and other things not related to the points above - will be deleted!

What should you keep in mind before you file a complaint?
  1. We ask you to make as specific claims as possible, with quotes or links.
  2. Appeals will be consideredonlyon the actions and punishments relating to you personallyand not at the request of a friend or out of sympathy for the neighbor.
  3. Despite the fact that the messages written in this thread are not subject toSection 4.21 of the Forum Rules, the discussion should be correct and not go beyond the rest of the points.
  4. Do not stoop to insults- so you will not only undermine self-respect, but also force us to withdraw the claim from the discussion.
  5. Warning level goes downautomatically 20% after 90 dayssince the last change in the level of warnings, subject to strict compliance with the rules of the resource. Please do not address this issue to the Moderators and Super Moderators of the forum.
  6. Questions related to the removal or movement of messages and / or topics are resolved with the moderators of those sections where the messages and / or topics were originally located - use the "Complaint" button or contact the moderators via private messages.
  7. If you are very concerned that you were punished, and your opponent or someone else is not -information on this link is for you.
  8. Questions about the functionality of the Forum - are asked in the subjectForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com, suggestions for improvement, comments on the structure, problems of the development of sections or individual topics inSite and Forum Suggestions.
  9. For disturbances and bad reviews about 4pd there is a special platform where you can speak -A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com.
  10. The answer to the question of why there were very few "acquittal" decisions earlier in the topic -here.
  11. Actions of the Curators and ModeratorsYou can appeal to the topicAppeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators

Important! Questions and Answers related to Reputation
We have collected the most popular questions on reputation, which were met in this topic. For convenience, questions are divided into groups.

Why is my MINUS removed.
  • I fully justified the minus, why is it removed?
  • Why are minuses removed from the profile?
  • Why for rudeness in PM minuses are removed?
  • I was given an unreasonable minus, why was my answer canceled?
  • Why is the minus moderator removed? I justified why put a minus.

A justified minus can be removed if it is set up in response (from revenge) or contains rudeness, rudeness, assessment of a person, provocation of a conflict or other violation of the rules. The moderator can not check the validity of the minus, if he is exhibited from the Profile or for rudeness in a personal, so these minuses are canceled. The minus to the moderator is a “discussion of the actions of the representative of the Administration” and is also subject to removal, in addition, in this situation, a restriction can be applied, up to paragraph 4.21 of the Resource Rules.

Why is my PLUS removed.
  • The man helped me in PM, I put a plus on my Profile, why was he removed?
  • I congratulated a friend on the holiday, why did I get a message about a violation of reputation?
  • Why for the posts from the trepalki, I have the pluses removed? Yes, congratulations, yes from the profile, but Thank you, it is customary to express by raising your reputation, I do that.
  • Why did I receive a letter that my reputation was deleted as violating the rules? She didn't break anything.

Removed, in general, the advantages exhibited from the profile and not containing justification. For example, numbers or symbols, including smiles. Removed the pros on the principle of “you to me, I am to you” and congratulations on various holidays. At removal of pluses it is not important from what section they are. The moderator operates only the Forum Rules. No closed instructions exist. When any reputation is canceled, the user who issued the deleted reputation receives a notification that the reputation has been removed as violating the rules of the resource.

I have already sent a complaint 100 times, but they do not delete the minus I have been sent. How long are complaints considered?
  • I sent a complaint many hours ago - and a minus on the spot.
  • How much time do moderators need to process a complaint?
  • Why has a lot of time gone and no change
  • I will send another 100,500 complaints until my minus is canceled.

Moderators are not on the forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but usually complaints are processed within 24 hours. In the case of weekends or holidays, maybe 48 hours. If you sent a complaint more than a day ago and nothing has changed, do not repeat complaints and write everywhere that no one works, probably a minus is recognized as legitimate. Reputation reputation doubles are closed automatically.

Note:
Please note thatThis is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving difficulties. between the User and the Administration. Please take this topic as seriously as possible. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Post has been editedtab - 21.02.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Added questions and answers on reputation
MadKoT
Message#3442
19.05.19, 15:19
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2691
Check in: 02.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Forum moderator Xiaomi,draiv88today forbade me to edit MY posts.

It happened after he refused to create a separate topic, which would separate the discussion of ported firmware based on MIUI, from the custom ones on the bare android.
The fact is that in the theme of custom firmware it is impossible to ask a question about the ports. It is either dirty with flood, or its participants are jammed, or the holivar begins and the post's author sends out with a question about something else, they say, only the custom is discussed in the topic of custom, and we have nothing to do with our ports here.Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post Zhenqka # 85264269). Either the question itself is considered a flood, like my last one, about a client's problem.savagemessiahzine.comONLY ON THIS PORT (respectively, the case in the port and it would not hurt to make out the mistake, who will port it - will understand) The moderator answered all my arguments in the negative. A separate topic will not be created. Those. everything remains in place. Ports again in the span.
In this regard, since I am the author of some posts with ports, I don’t want to support ports in this topic anymore, because all questions are in person, ignoring questions is not allowed by my upbringing. There will be no posts - people will not put these ports - there will be no questions.

In this regard, I ask the administration to return me my right to edit my posts, and specifically:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post MadKoT # 84578023)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post MadKoT # 81953926)

I did not violate the rules, according to the rules, I can delete and edit my messages.

To my question, why did he leave me with my right to edit my posts, moderatordraiv88answered the following

You have the right to appeal my actions.

What I actually do.

Thank!

Post has been editedMadKoT - 19.05.19, 15:22

--------------------
Ryzen 5 2600 / Inno3d GTX 1070 ichill x3 / Asus TUF B450 Pro Gaming / G.Skill16gb 3200 / SSD Kingston 256 M.2
Message#3443
24.05.19, 21:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1008
Check in: 17.03.13

Hello. Leftcomplaint to the curator. Two months have passed, from the moderators no answer or greetings. In short, the abuse of curator power. The curator, as a simple user, writes explicit nonsense, but instead of deleting it himself, he erases the answers to it.
It is clear that nonsense can freeze everyone, but not so often and not the curator of a technical topic outside the form of dialogue. With such curators the forum turns into a kindergarten. I already, like many others, have no desire to either drink here or share something, I just shake it.
By the way, while that topic did not have a curator, it was much more interesting. Vobshchem, all the developments have remained about from that time, from the people who appeared there before such curation. So who has come to appoint one of the most narcissistic and active participants to be the curator? Such a person cannot be objective in principle.
M
Your complaint against the curator has been reinstated in the relevant topic and the answer has been given on the merits. Thank.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 27.05.19, 11:59
ASergeyV
Message#3444
24.05.19, 22:56
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1202
Check in: 22.10.12
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

I ask you to reconsider the increase in the level of warnings due to the fact that I consider a negative assessmentmoderator's commentset right, because moderator put it without understanding the situation. In this case, the Chinese manufacturer of the device itself got in touch and offered to introduce the Russian language into the official firmware. From the Chinese posts translated along the way Chinese - English - Russian (the first second) it is not at all clear what this is about, while in the English version of the post there was a 100% meaningful and understandable text (the message was deleted). Yes, in the rules there is an instruction on the obligatory Russian language, but I think in this case an exception can be made for the Chinese, since This type of communication very sharply raises the quality of the firmware from doping the old firmware with an ax to the Russification of the official one.
M
The moderator monitors the implementation of the rules of the resource that were violated, the corresponding tag was put. If you do not agree with the decision of the moderator, the rules clearly indicate what to do. And the item - minus the post with the moderator tag is definitely not there.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 25.05.19, 00:36
vpStelS
Message#3445
24.05.19, 23:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 179
Check in: 27.10.14
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Good day, dear administrationsavagemessiahzine.com!! The question is simple and very disappointing for what an official warning was made to me. Notification received - topicXiaomi Mi Max 2 - Modification and decorations.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Post removed
Zamin.Uz94 @ 05.22.19, 22:24*
the answer is here
Thank you

Violation of clause 4.7.1. Resource rules
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check outResource rules!4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. Stop chatting, flooding and offtopic. If you ignore warnings, your alert level can be raised, and your account is placed in RO mode (read only). You will not be allowed to post new messages on the forum after receiving a violation report. In case of repeated violation, the terms may increase.
For the fact that I helped the person who said thank you?

Posted 05/24/2019 23:20:

[quote name = "vpStelS" date = "05/24/19, 23:17" post = 85584310] 4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. Stop chatting, flooding and offtopic. If you ignore warnings, your alert level can be raised, and your account is placed in RO mode (read only). You will not be allowed to post new messages on the forum after receiving a violation report. In case of repeated violation, the terms may increase.
For the fact that I helped the person who said thank you? sent me where it should be, I thanked him that I broke?

M
The UE has not been raised to you, therefore there is nothing to appeal against within this topic, but I will answer the question. You violated the rules of the resource. Specifically, paragraph 5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. Why the moderator used p. 4.7.1 we will understand. Thank.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 25.05.19, 00:28

--------------------
vladmixYT
Message#3446
27.05.19, 10:33
Local
[online]

Messages 243
Check in: 11.05.18

Thanks to the administration for the ban is not for nothing! I love your site very much.
It is good that he was 3 days old.
Attached Image

M
In your post was an open mat. On screenshots.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 27.05.19, 11:34

--------------------
VLADMIXYT
ANTOSHA KAZANSKY
Message#3447
28.05.19, 17:18
(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫
[online]

Messages 2406
Check in: 31.12.13
Xiaomi MiPad

Good day. I put the userbjstudiominus in reputation if i'm not mistaken for this postClub players mobile PUBG (Post bjstudio # 85352369). I'm certainly not an expert in rudeness (more in insults), but I think it is present here, for which I actually put a minus with the comment "for rudeness." And if I'm not mistaken, then according to the rules of the resource, and this topicReputation. We want cultural and polite communication and we will get it(which you can refer to, it seems) I made a motivated reputation downgrade (well, in general, the user is often rude, but I just threw a minus on this post). But minus today somehow removed. Please understand.
M
You're right. Reputation restored. Thank.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 29.05.19, 23:19

--------------------
About me in the profile "About me"
KAVO ™?
MadKoT
Message#3448
28.05.19, 21:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2691
Check in: 02.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Dear administration, I remind myself and ask to respond to the complaint
Appeal against incorrect actions of moderators (Post MadKoT # 85421177)

Thank!

--------------------
Ryzen 5 2600 / Inno3d GTX 1070 ichill x3 / Asus TUF B450 Pro Gaming / G.Skill16gb 3200 / SSD Kingston 256 M.2
Message#3449
30.05.19, 00:26
opinion? no, not heard
[offline]

Messages 2568
Check in: 31.01.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Why deleted my previous post in this thread, and without an answer?

Ps:
Don't you think it's too much?
Appeal against incorrect actions of moderators (Post ANTOSHA KAZANSKY # 85691354)
People banned
Seemed his turnips, well deserved, even a minus, though questionable
But the pluses he flew mostly for the firmware and this fucking pabg, which is in trend for now, but not forever
Why did you ban him?
M
Read the cap! None of your questions match her.

Post has been editedLenso - 31.05.19, 23:03

--------------------
In fact, the ark was called Noah because many of them ached on it, that a couple got an ugly creature
east_17
Message#3450
01.06.19, 11:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2780
Check in: 20.12.14

Hello. In the Pcradio topic, a person asked a question about the charge consumption of the phone by this program.Radio online - PCRADIO (Post kstandrey # 85713611)to which I received answers, in my opinion not in the topic, about different communication modes (2g, 3g, 4g), I wrote a post wanting to correct them and one of the moderators found hidden obscene language. Is there something similar in my message?
Attached Image

Post has been editedeast_17 - 01.06.19, 11:27

--------------------
HONOR10+ AmazfitBip
greensnake2008
Message#3451
01.06.19, 20:33
... HZ ...
[online]

Messages 1991
Check in: 03.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Today attopicHe gave an answer to the request to indicate where to download something and attributed that the “pluses to the laid one”, but I did not see it that way and received a warning. I meant plus to the one who posted the firmware, not to me, I did not post it, but I gave the link in all, but I was warned that I was asking for a change in the article myself.
Attached Image

Post has been editedgreensnake2008 - 01.06.19, 20:34

--------------------
... est finis perfectionis ...
positivepolk
Message#3452
02.06.19, 14:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Check in: 05.05.08

Hello!
I do not agree with the increased level of warnings for the following content
Well, you understand!
I retreated from a provocateur who criticizes my publicly available absolutely free labor, well, you understood the phrase, thereby answering that I explained above his unintelligible attacks. There was no rudeness, no hidden meanings!
I consider the ban for five days beyond cruelty, I ask you to lower the level of warnings by 20% and not to be a shepherd dog if I have broken something before, I have suffered a punishment, I have no complaints!
Thank.
Dwel
Message#3453
02.06.19, 19:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 19.09.08
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hello!
I have a question on reputation reduction, which I consider to be groundless and violating the rules of the resource. Unfortunately, I could not find and use the "Complaint" button in the list of reputation and the list itself, too, as prescribed by rule 5.7, so I am writing here.
In the process of using the AdGuard application, I had some questions about its work, in particular, about the presence of hidden functions there that were not stated explicitly anywhere by the user. These questions I asked on the forum, in the subject of the application, the developer.
The message is here:Adguard (Post Dwel # 85785039)
I didn’t wait for a response from the developer, but I received a completely unexpected reaction in the subject - I was accused of crooked hands, paranoia, advised to make a foil cap, reported that all our data has been on American servers for a long time, and so on. the spirit.
At the same time, my messages were zaminusovany and also I received two minuses in the reputation of the users with the wording "for flood" and "for repeated flood".
With that from those users who told me in the topic about American servers and foil hats.
I turned to the curator, he deleted some of the messages from the topic, including most of mine, perhaps considering them answers to provocations or for some other reasons.
I did not manage to get answers from the developer of the program, especially since it is impossible to continue any dialogue when your messages are minus and delete, reduce reputation and subject to insults.
But I’m addressing here not in search of any justice or answers to questions - faced with the above reaction, I deleted the application and closed the topic of using AdGuard and its functions. And by whom and how this topic is managed is not my headache.
I have only one request - I ask you to restore my reputation and restore two unreasonable disadvantages that I received from the developer.
If possible, I also ask you to remove the minus teolin user exposed to me earlier, on November 16, 17 for an unknown reason and without any wording. At that time I did not know that this was a violation of the rules and that a decrease in reputation could be appealed.
I attach screenshots of minuses.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Any experience helps to find a way.
Unicorn
Message#3454
04.06.19, 08:32
Local
[online]

Messages 300
Check in: 14.09.13

Hello. Put a well-deserved minus to this user for a veiled mateOverseas Shopping Fans Club (Post KAYM # 85853521)
(In this topic, but the post is different - he deleted or moderators, I do not know). This person decided to appeal my minus and the moderators decided to cancel my assessment. Also removed the minus and another user, who he on the same post, uttered the assessment of rude behavior.
Please understand this situation. Otherwise, for whom the rules are created if the moderators themselves violate them
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedUnicorn - 04.06.19, 08:36
Bl00dWolf
Message#3455
05.06.19, 20:47
CΛIN ŁΣ∆Đ
[offline]

Messages 1534
Check in: 26.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Snapdragon 8 GB

Wrote a post in the topic about c10 about the sound on c10 and on the complete headphones
Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Discussion (Post vladseverrr # 85929943)
this bad man erased him, while leaving the post
Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Discussion (Post by Ottuda # 85928333)

And how to understand this? Discussions DAC device and its zvukovuhi not apply to the device and is considered a flood?
I, honestly, sometimes worry about how all the posts are moderated by the moderators, without parsing. If you have an archive copy, look at what this respected person has erased, and where is the flood. About the camera - I do not argue, like there is a separate topic about it. But the sound module refers to the device and within the framework of the topic is communication.

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 05.06.19, 20:52

--------------------
Config PC and other nyashtyaki
i9 7900x + 1080ti + 32gb + 1440p 27 '165hz ips + 1440p 27' 60hz ips; MacBook Pro 15 'Mid 2018 (MR942LL \ A); Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8 \ 512 (SM-G9750; Snapdragon 855) + Garmin Fenix ​​5X Plus

173 pagesV  « < 171 172 173 » 

mobile version    Now: 07.06.19, 19:22