06.04.09, 12:27
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

Attached Image

Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com! In this topic in the form of "Question-Answer" you can appeal:

• Incorrect Level Alerts(UE);
    • Delete avatar and / or signature by moderator
    Flood, offtopic and other things not related to the points above - will be deleted!

What should you keep in mind before you file a complaint?
  1. We ask you to make as specific claims as possible, with quotes or links.
  2. Appeals will be consideredonlyon the actions and punishments relating to you personallyand not at the request of a friend or out of sympathy for the neighbor.
  3. Despite the fact that the messages written in this thread are not subject toSection 4.21 of the Forum Rules, the discussion should be correct and not go beyond the rest of the points.
  4. Do not stoop to insults- so you will not only undermine self-respect, but also force us to withdraw the claim from the discussion.
  5. Warning level goes downautomatically 20% after 90 dayssince the last change in the level of warnings, subject to strict compliance with the rules of the resource. Please do not address this issue to the Moderators and Super Moderators of the forum.
  6. Questions related to the removal or movement of messages and / or topics are resolved with the moderators of those sections where the messages and / or topics were originally located - use the "Complaint" button or contact the moderators via private messages.
  7. If you are very concerned that you were punished, and your opponent or someone else is not -information on this link is for you.
  8. Questions about the functionality of the Forum - are asked in the subjectForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com, suggestions for improvement, comments on the structure, problems of the development of sections or individual topics inSite and Forum Suggestions.
  9. For disturbances and bad reviews about 4pd there is a special platform where you can speak -A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com.
  10. The answer to the question of why there were very few "acquittal" decisions earlier in the topic -here.
  11. Actions of the Curators and ModeratorsYou can appeal to the topicAppeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators

Important! Questions and Answers related to Reputation
We have collected the most popular questions on reputation, which were met in this topic. For convenience, questions are divided into groups.

Why is my MINUS removed.
  • I fully justified the minus, why is it removed?
  • Why are minuses removed from the profile?
  • Why for rudeness in PM minuses are removed?
  • I was given an unreasonable minus, why was my answer canceled?
  • Why is the minus moderator removed? I justified why put a minus.

A justified minus can be removed if it is set up in response (from revenge) or contains rudeness, rudeness, assessment of a person, provocation of a conflict or other violation of the rules. The moderator can not check the validity of the minus, if he is exhibited from the Profile or for rudeness in a personal, so these minuses are canceled. The minus to the moderator is a “discussion of the actions of the representative of the Administration” and is also subject to removal, in addition, in this situation, a restriction can be applied, up to paragraph 4.21 of the Resource Rules.

Why is my PLUS removed.
  • The man helped me in PM, I put a plus on my Profile, why was he removed?
  • I congratulated a friend on the holiday, why did I get a message about a violation of reputation?
  • Why for the posts from the trepalki, I have the pluses removed? Yes, congratulations, yes from the profile, but Thank you, it is customary to express by raising your reputation, I do that.
  • Why did I receive a letter that my reputation was deleted as violating the rules? She didn't break anything.

Removed, in general, the advantages exhibited from the profile and not containing justification. For example, numbers or symbols, including smiles. Removed the pros on the principle of “you to me, I am to you” and congratulations on various holidays. At removal of pluses it is not important from what section they are. The moderator operates only the Forum Rules. No closed instructions exist. When any reputation is canceled, the user who issued the deleted reputation receives a notification that the reputation has been removed as violating the rules of the resource.

I have already sent a complaint 100 times, but they do not delete the minus I have been sent. How long are complaints considered?
  • I sent a complaint many hours ago - and a minus on the spot.
  • How much time do moderators need to process a complaint?
  • Why has a lot of time gone and no change
  • I will send another 100,500 complaints until my minus is canceled.

Moderators are not on the forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but usually complaints are processed within 24 hours. In the case of weekends or holidays, maybe 48 hours. If you sent a complaint more than a day ago and nothing has changed, do not repeat complaints and write everywhere that no one works, probably a minus is recognized as legitimate. Reputation reputation doubles are closed automatically.

Note:
Please note thatThis is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving difficulties. between the User and the Administration. Please take this topic as seriously as possible. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Post has been editedtab - 21.02.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Added questions and answers on reputation
WIND'S SON
Message#3422
01.05.19, 20:41
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 533
Check in: 14.02.15

I would like to clarify what exactly I violated by lowering the reputation of the user with the motivation "passion for palping without a topic" if, according to the above screen, I ended up with rights and a decrease justified, personal disputes and conflicts were not with me and I was guided by observation from the discussion thread . And why his local depreciation may seem to me legitimate if it violates this fifth paragraph (5.4 / 5.5). Cronyism, too lazy to understand, fatigue and motivation as a moderator? Or what the moderator was guided by canceling the assessment?

Update. The moderator in the specified branch stubbornly cancels my assessment, as you can see, according to the first screenshot, the cancellation is not justified and I did not violate the rules of paragraph 5. However, the moderator not only did not take action on the opponent’s flood in the second case, but also canceled my assessment, which I put on seeing the inaction of the moderator.
My assessment was given after three weeks of observing the flood and trolling of a personage who did not possess the discussed device and persistently wrote and compared it with his iPhone. I consider it motivated.

M
You did not rise UE. There is nothing to appeal against in this topic. All questions on reputation are disassembled in the header of this topic.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedqq1978 - 25.05.19, 00:29
Reason for editing: Supplement
· Haze ·
Message#3423
02.05.19, 19:18
Flashoholic
[offline]

Messages 5582
Check in: 01.07.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

Published a link to the discount on the profile device in the subjectGoogle Home - Discussion. Two users appreciated the advantage of a turnip, so at least it was not useless infa. Post demolished. Another user asked why removed. Duplicate link. Demolished both posts. I asked a question in the topic to the moderator, so that he explained for deleting links. As a result, the next removal, but by p. 4.7.1. I look forward to comments on the reason for deleting previous posts.

5 days no response. However, nothing new.

Post has been edited· Haze · - 07.05.19, 12:02

--------------------
Phone:Oneplus 6 [OxygenOS 9.0]
Smartwatch:Verizon Wear24 [Wear OS 2.0]
AndreiL
Message#3424
02.05.19, 21:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2234
Check in: 09.01.08

Hello. 3 days ago, RO arrived for a 4-year-old post (FOUR YEARS OLD).
Attached Image

And the punishment for what I myself and in oral speech do not allow, not like in the letter (mat). Sort it out please

M
Given the statute of limitations post - warning canceled. Thank.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 03.05.19, 12:08
dmdimonof
Message#3425
03.05.19, 15:15
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 10.07.14
Apple iPhone X

Good day! I would like to somewhat more specifically understand the reason for the RO and reduce the turnip - to avoid further, so to speak. What exactly of my posts in a branch that had long gone to the bottom, which no one else except me and my opponent could read, could “provoke a conflict” and with whom? Just curious.
If possible, I would like to understand the permissible limits. For example, the title (those that are visible in the news feed) pictures of these topics:
Today they laugh, they copy tomorrow. What is the future of bending smartphones?
Cut or good? How Russia moves to its software
Or let's say this news in general:Bay their, to others were afraid. How the USSR tested nuclear bombs
I understand, "on this side of the law."
No question, I just really want to understand where the border separates "this side" from "that"
Thank you in advance for the clarification.
KOSMOS {EXE}
Message#3426
07.05.19, 00:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 11.05.11
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

Improved alerts
Math on the site in the comments
Restrictions: The user is forbidden to send messages - 3 days
User karma level reset to -15.

Of course, I understand everything, but this warning was issued on 01/27/19, 20:24. I don’t quite understand what kind of mate on the site I was put into karma for me, but suppose it is. And yet, the cancellation of this "warning" in my direction, I still have to wait? When you deign, give me the opportunity to write comments not once a day, but several? What is the timeline?

M
The level of karma is restored automatically as your comments are assessed by users of the site.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 14.05.19, 15:25
agbarrr
Message#3427
07.05.19, 22:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Check in: 21.04.15
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Since when ohrenet this mat? Also banyat for it.

M
Fucking is not a mate, but just an expression that is not welcome here, but on your screenshot - "butx .... et "- hidden mat. Considering your track record the actions of the moderator are legitimate.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedqq1978 - 08.05.19, 11:56
Cortana
Message#3428
08.05.19, 12:39
- At your service -
[online]

Messages 3300
Check in: 14.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Hello, SW. Administration. Please indicate to me my mistakes when dealing with the user's reputation (downgrade), as a result of which, judging by the message received by the forum, it (downgrade) was canceled.
---
... claims are satisfied with the revaluation of events. Thank you for giving me time to think.

Post has been editedCortana - 03.06.19, 10:03

--------------------
MiuiPro 9.1.1 || Clarity 4.1 || OrangeFox 9.0
yurisavagemessiahzine.com
Message#3429
09.05.19, 08:29
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 6167
Check in: 09.06.10

Hello. In subjectNCR - New Digital Releasesseveral of my posts have been deleted. For example, one message contained appreciation to people withsavagemessiahzine.comthat supported the project (from me, as a developer). The second contained analytics on the program for yesterday, I periodically publish similar messages. For the second, I also received a warning under clause 4.7.1. Please clarify whether the actions of the moderator who did this are correct?

The program is fully posted onsavagemessiahzine.com, the concentration of users (of all reviews) was directed only tosavagemessiahzine.com, there were no problems with the topic (i.e. it was necessary to moderate it minimally). Resourcesavagemessiahzine.comonly advantages from similar topics. There is no reasonable sense to choke her.

UPD.: In the future, the moderator deleted my post, referring directly to the program (link to the official program channel of the Telegram), without explanation. Discussion of the actions of the moderator was not in them.

M
The moderator gave you a verbal warning, without raising the UE, therefore there is nothing to appeal against within this topic, but I will answer the questions.
Warned you for this post -
yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 09.05.19, 00:31 *
I will tell briefly what happened today in the NCR.
The total number of unique users for today is 450.

As part of the program, this is flooding and offtopic. About the telegram channel ... We do not advertise your telegram channel, so it is deleted.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 20.05.19, 23:20
chapadmitry
Message#3430
10.05.19, 12:09
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1152
Check in: 25.07.14
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Good afternoon, dear administration. Please restore justice based on forum rules.savagemessiahzine.com.

3 days ago I decided to order a TV from China. Found three different models at different cost with identical characteristics. Naturally, I go to my belovedsavagemessiahzine.comforum in the appropriate topicDiscussion Xiaomi Mi TV 4A, 4C, I look at the information in the header and use the search on the topic. I do not find anything except "almost no difference" or "differences in frames", although I know for sure that there are some differences in the gland, at a minimum. To make a choice, I ask a question in the same topic. Then I have no words, only a screenshot:
Attached Image

I expect. Thank you. Sincerely.
M
In the device topics, the devices themselves are discussed, and there is a section for selecting or comparing -Selection and Comparison. In the topic on the device your post is offtopic, for which a warning was issued.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 27.05.19, 11:38
Bl00dWolf
Message#3431
11.05.19, 02:43
CΛIN ŁΣ∆Đ
[offline]

Messages 1550
Check in: 26.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Snapdragon 8 GB

Good day.
What a wonderful and intelligent man did this:
Attached Image

How does the fact that I put one of the extremely aggressive and incompetent users a turnip in the minus contradicts paragraph 5 of the rules?
I clearly wrote there what and why he is wrong. This is not revenge, not disassembly, but a completely objective expression of FI to a person who does not understand what he is saying and why.

Please understand and say on what basis and who erased this minus.
And also why in relation to this user they did not delete then another positive reputation, which is wound up by 2-3 people?

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 11.05.19, 02:56

--------------------
Config PC and other nishtyaki
... Den aller yngste greven, som der på skipet var, han ville visst trolova sig, enn sjølv så ung han var ...
Andrew the stalker
Message#3432
11.05.19, 10:39
Go your way, stalker
[offline]

Messages 1132
Check in: 23.06.12
Xiaomi Mi 8

Good afternoon, dear administration!
I ask you to appeal the last decision of the moderator using a 1-day RO and raising the level of warnings (unfortunately, everything happens for the first time). I note that the moderator does not indicate which particular rule I violated “repeatedly” (only “relapse” is indicated).
The context of the situation was as follows:in the original post link was postedon an article on a third-party site without the comments laid out.
Judging by the quotation noted in the warning, my message contained, I confess, harsh words (about deaf and drug addicts), which related to the authors of the posted article (which, at the end of the comments, was also an additional postscript, clearly indicating them) The author of the original post and other users 4pda. If it offended in particular userWhite Olegor someone else, I offer my public apologies for the lack of clarity and excessive emotionality of my statement. I didn’t receive any minuses to the turnips or any messages from other users about the incorrectness of the post, in case I would, of course, reread and correct it.
If a relapse meant a violation of "flood and offtopic" (and I really did receive such a warning recently), then another question arises, related to why earlier in other branches (non-disrupters) messages on a raised question successfully pass moderation when a complaint was filed, and the discussion in this topic was quite fully developed and not completely deleted, even my other reports on this subject remained (respectively, RO and only I received the warning). Those. I draw your attention to the fact that only one of my messages was lost, for which a warning was issued without indication of why. I suspect that someone from the local ill-wishers who come to the topic of flame and hayat phone instead of a normal discussion and do not agree with my position,deliberately scribbling my every postin which distorts the situation, not to mention the user moderation. This confirms the fact thatjust yesterday and today my 4 useful short messages-answers to questions disappearedin the same topic! (screenshots are proofs)
screenshots of proof
two absolutely normal posts, answers to questions, given. that the cap is not framed and there is no curator, the deletion of answers is not justified by anything. Cons as you can see on the spot, I think that the logs will reveal the enemy
Attached Image

Attached Image

In conclusion, I did not intend to offend someone with my post, for which I received an increase in the UE, but expressed the opinion about the adequacy of what was written in the link and repent for inappropriate expressions at the beginning of the post, and further undertake not to create such a situation again. Perhaps the post was interpreted not quite right. Please, reconsider the situation. I hope for your understanding. Thank you for attention.
P.S.
Also, if possible, please translate the topic.Xiaomi Mi 8 - Discussionto the mode of enhanced moderation, as at times statements and even more harsh things happened to my and not only side, and also because of the desire of individual users to pooled about already answered questions and pofleym. User moderation does not always work, some individuals put minuses to everyone, I know about the Complaint button, but it does not always work quickly and is used by the same individuals for personal reasons to remove posts they did not like, which does not contribute to healthy communication in the subject

Post has been editedAndrew the stalker - 13.05.19, 06:20
Reason for editing: grammar

--------------------
Do not like my posts? Come on in, don't linger.
Mi 8 6/64 Global Version & Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro i7 / 16
Vavun
Message#3433
11.05.19, 17:43
Ex merovingian111
[offline]

Messages 3272
Check in: 22.07.14

Good afternoon.

1) I was upgraded to the level of warnings for alleged violation of paragraphs of rules 2.3.1 and 2.2.2, while these paragraphs of the rules were not absolutely violated. Even pull will not work.
2) The violation itself was issued for a message that was a response to users to their problems and did not violate anything. In essence, a useful message has been deleted.

I was also recommended to familiarize myself with the rules of the "section X". Alas, I did not find such a section, so I didn’t get acquainted with the rules of this section.

Attached Image

M
The clauses of the rules for which you were upgraded by the UE say that the placement of avatars containing:
- rude, offensive and obscene expressions and images, as well as calls for violence and violation of the law (in any language and in any form); and signatures and statuses containing explicit or hidden advertising are prohibited;
You, on Victory Day - May 9, set yourself an avatar which depicts the crossed Hammer and Sickle symbol, which already offend many users, and supplement it with a signature that minimizes the merits of some of the top political leaders of the USSR and in fact conduct equality between the leader of the USSR and fascist Germany advertising the political ideas of a certain part of our society. Considering thatsavagemessiahzine.comout of politics, and for publicly denying the outcome of the Nuremberg trial under the laws of the Russian Federation faces up to 5 years in prison, the moderator removed your signature and avatar and gave you a warning. Actions moderated.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 15.05.19, 13:05

--------------------
Rimlyanin_kh
Message#3434
12.05.19, 17:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1950
Check in: 25.11.12

tab @ 04/06/09, 12:27*
Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Attached Image

Forgive me to explain what is wrong with my signature, and in what way does she break the rule 2.3 clause
2.3. Signature and status.
2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing:
- more than 3 lines;
- explicit or hidden advertising;
- addresses of web sites (including abbreviations of references), any contact information: phone numbers, e-mail, ICQ, etc., as well as combinations of characters that can be regarded as such data. Links to resources withinsavagemessiahzine.comand joint withsavagemessiahzine.comprojects (devdb.ru, devfaq) are allowed;

M
It is commendable that you have brought your signature into line with the Rules, however, this does not deny that there was a violation in your signature that the moderator informed you earlier.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 14.05.19, 15:19

--------------------
In my signature, I advertise my profile)Rimlyanin_kh
2.3.1. ... Links to resources withinsavagemessiahzine.comand joint withsavagemessiahzine.comprojects (devdb.ru, devfaq) are allowed ...
leupar
Message#3435
14.05.19, 02:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1282
Check in: 02.02.11
Meizu x8

Today, exactly one month from my post
Appeal against incorrect actions of moderators (Post leupar # 84398971)
But no answers and actions on my question happened. Why is this thread created at all if the moderators answer questions and decisions selectively and also make decisions?
I urge you to sort out my situation for not leaving it for no reason.

M
The answer in the subject below.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 17.05.19, 11:46

--------------------
I believe in miracles ...
qq1978
Message#3436
14.05.19, 14:39
Just the sheriff
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2206
Check in: 28.08.07
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

* leupar

ModeratorHoRRicHdoes not moderate the topicMeizu X8 - Discussion.And you got a UE upgrade for flooding in the topic. Type posts
Leupar @ 04/09/19 12:50*
HoRRicH,
Firstly, I minus posts that do not carry any information content and have every right to do so. Secondly, you do not threaten me here and do not abuse the position. And then your personal hatred of me can cost you dear. Thirdly, here many people discuss the subject not in the very face of a pleasant light. However, you only hook up my rare informative posts. In the fourth, I do not provoke anyone, but I strike the facts. As you personally perceive it, this is your problem.

there is a flood. In addition, here I see a violation of paragraph 4.21. Next time, check the facts before blaming someone unfounded.
oleg-kis
Message#3437
15.05.19, 19:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Check in: 25.09.06
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

Good day!
I was "Increased level of warnings. Ignoring the requirements of the curator / moderator. Relapse.
Restrictions: The user is forbidden to send messages - 3 days "

In the topic "Accessories for Huawei Mate 20 Lite" I expressed my opinion on the quality and wearability of certain accessories. When covering the topic of scratch resistance of the body of the corresponding phone or the quality of accessories, these posts were minus the person with the nickname serruf. I have repeatedly asked this person to stop minus my posts on the issues raised. He ignored my requests. And once even lowered my reputation. Leaving a complaint against this action, the moderator's reputation was restored. To the next question why and why a person with the nickname serruf does this, I received an answer that he can express his position in this way. Later in the subject, I received various kinds of messages provoking responses. I likewise began to evaluate the posts of a person with the nickname serruf. To which he again lowered my reputation, and the curator of the topic "The level of warnings was raised. Ignoring the requirements of the curator / moderator. Relapse.
Restrictions: The user is forbidden to send messages - 3 days "
On my complaint to the moderator, my reputation was restored.
Please take measures to the person with the nickname serruf and cancel the increase in the level of warning.

M
Forum rules prohibit both provocation and the response to provocation. Your mutual provocations and minus posts of each other with this user in the subject could not stop even the moderator's tag. After that, your account was transferred to RO mode for ignoring the moderator’s request. However, given that the limitation period chosen by the moderator is excessive, your UE will not be lowered after 90 days, but now.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 17.05.19, 11:44

--------------------
E-Ten M 600, M600 +, G 500+, M 610, HTC Diamond 2, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Apple iPhone4 (16GB), Sony Ericsson XPERIA arc, Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note-old. Ipad 2 wifi-3g 16GB and Apple iPhone 5 (16GB) for my daughter, Apple iPhone 5 (16GB) for my wife, Apple iPhone4S (16GB); Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1
TYOYK
Message#3438
16.05.19, 16:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2043
Check in: 31.03.08

I greet the local violators and watchers: thank_you:: D
I do not understand aboutkarmaand in clause 7 of the PR there is nothing about it.
At present, it is available from 04/21/19, 18:12:
Math on the site in the comments
Restrictions: The user is forbidden to send messages - 3 days
User karma level reset to -15.
Is its normal value 100? Or how much and how was -15?
with this Warnings: 20% - I agree. But with karma no, I:savagemessiahzine.com:
Inform and understand, understand / forgive.
Threat: I do not need -15 need 75. And if it’s not at all about this then it should be 100, even always: rolleyes:

M
You allowed an open intentional mate on the site in the comments. This is your conscious choice and desire. For their actions must be answered. Now you will be more attentive to the possibility of commenting and with time, the level of karma will be restored.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 16.05.19, 18:57

--------------------
HUAWEI smart P
TYOYK
Message#3439
17.05.19, 11:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2043
Check in: 31.03.08

qq1978, did not understand anything. There is no information about karma in the PP. Mate and so% were removed.
Everything should be according to the rules. Or is it a mess.

Post has been editedTYOYK - 17.05.19, 11:46

--------------------
HUAWEI smart P
luiszevs
Message#3440
17.05.19, 17:16
Romantic
[offline]

Messages 3443
Check in: 21.09.09
Nokia 8.1

Good day, received today from 4pda increase UE
Attached Image
opened the post itself
Attached Image
and for a long time I tried to understand what rules of user moderation I violated? Then, as they say came, rating, hide the post, etc. It turns out, I, somehow, clicked the "bad" button on the post of moderator. Believe it or not, but you have to be an idiot, be on the forum for 10 years andconsciouslyminus post moderatorall the more reasonable, all the more, I myself point out to my colleagues when they leave a post that is not on a subject with the existing one. I can just assume, because was the owner of the device Huawei, that when I monitored / read the topic and scrolling quickly,by chanceclicked the button on the mouse, did not notice the result of his action and left the topic. I bring my public apologies to the distinguished Moderator.Lexx808for the incident, about which I would not have known without receiving a message about the increase of the UP. Once again, if you want to believe my explanation, you do not want to, but there was no evil, conscious intent on my part. But rules are rules.

--------------------
“The more I get to know people, the more I love dogs.” - Marie de Rabouten-Chantal de Sevigne.
If a person is bitten by a vampire, he becomes a vampire. Such a feeling that many sheep have bitten.
Nokia 8.1AndroidOneHong Kong
MadKoT
Message#3441
19.05.19, 15:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2692
Check in: 02.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Forum moderator Xiaomi,draiv88today forbade me to edit MY posts.

It happened after he refused to create a separate topic, which would separate the discussion of ported firmware based on MIUI, from the custom ones on the bare android.
The fact is that in the theme of custom firmware it is impossible to ask a question about the ports. It is either dirty with flood, or its participants are jammed, or the holivar begins and the post's author sends out with a question about something else, they say, only the custom is discussed in the topic of custom, and we have nothing to do with our ports here.Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post Zhenqka # 85264269). Either the question itself is considered a flood, like my last one, about a client's problem.savagemessiahzine.comONLY ON THIS PORT (respectively, the case in the port and it would not hurt to make out the mistake, who will port it - will understand) The moderator answered all my arguments in the negative. A separate topic will not be created. Those. everything remains in place. Ports again in the span.
In this regard, since I am the author of some posts with ports, I don’t want to support ports in this topic anymore, because all questions are in person, ignoring questions is not allowed by my upbringing. There will be no posts - people will not put these ports - there will be no questions.

In this regard, I ask the administration to return me my right to edit my posts, and specifically:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post MadKoT # 84578023)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Informal firmware (Post MadKoT # 81953926)

I did not violate the rules, according to the rules, I can delete and edit my messages.

To my question, why did he leave me with my right to edit my posts, moderatordraiv88answered the following

You have the right to appeal my actions.

What I actually do.

Thank!

Post has been editedMadKoT - 19.05.19, 15:22

--------------------
Ryzen 5 2600 / Inno3d GTX 1070 ichill x3 / Asus TUF B450 Pro Gaming / G.Skill16gb 3200 / SSD Kingston 256 M.2

173 pagesV  « < 170 171 172 173 > » 

mobile version    Now: 12.06.19, 16:32