> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

202 pagesV  « < 199 200 201 202 > »  

> General questions on the purchase of Android devices in online stores
_faber_
Message#1
03.04.09, 23:06
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

General issues of purchasing devices running Android OS in online stores
Questions and subtleties of the acquisition of Android devices abroad. Here we discuss ONLY the subtleties of the acquisition, payment, delivery, etc.

Please do not give advertising, do not offer to sell, etc. For this there is a section

��������� download

With questions "help, what to choose", "tell me which device is better" - in the sectionSelection and comparison of devices.

Similar posts will be deleted, and violators will be punished.

FAQ on the purchase of portable devices abroad.

Hot line of Russian Post: 8-800-2005-888
United EMS service of Russia: 8 800 200 50 55
Tracking parcels on the site of the Russian Post
Package tracking on the EMS website of Russia
China Package Tracking
Package Tracking from UK

Convenient parcel tracking website
Android package tracking application

What frequencies does your phone support?

Post has been editedNikCher - 30.10.16, 17:33
Reason for editing: What frequencies does your phone support?
Prosource
Message#4002
29.01.19, 00:57
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 215
Check in: 26.06.14
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

What is the cheapest Xiaomi smartphone with NSF?
bzby
Message#4003
29.01.19, 07:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368
Check in: 27.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Jenekf
Message#4004
30.01.19, 10:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 519
Check in: 14.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

Has anyone ever taken a phone loan on tmoll?
Potatomaster
Message#4005
01.02.19, 11:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 21.11.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

Good day.

For the first time I ran into the problem of choosing a phone.
At the moment, my xiaomi mi 5 s plus, gradually comes into disrepair after 2 years of honest work.

Due to the fact that a complete repair will be 10tr., It was therefore decided to buy a new phone.

Input data Wishlist:
Reasonable price range: 20-30tr.
Screen: at least 5.7 inches
RAM / Internal: 6/128
Battery: the more the better

Desirable:
availability of IR port.
Screen print
Face id

I understand that the budget is too small.

While the choice fell on the PocaPhone f1, but with pleasure I will consider more interesting options.

Please do not throw paws.)

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime
I apologize in advance for my spelling.
bzby
Message#4006
03.02.19, 07:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* PotatoMaster,
To select smart and other devices there is a special section and topics, for exampleCHOICE COMPARISON OF CHINESE PHONES (including clones of famous brands)
Cowboyboy
Message#4007
04.02.19, 03:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 08.05.14
Google pixel 2

Has anyone used the online storehttps://line-power.ru ?
What can you say about him?
bzby
Message#4008
04.02.19, 07:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* Cowboyboy
There is courier delivery by MSK (postal by region (cash on delivery?)) And most importantly there are reviews on the y.market (~ for 3 months), although the latter probably does not provide a 100% quality guarantee, see the reviews (in t. hours on other sites).

Post has been editedbzby - 04.02.19, 07:17
archsaid2000
Message#4009
06.02.19, 04:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.01.19
Lenovo A536

Hello, where is the best from online stores to buy smartphones (price, quality, performance, etc., you know yourself;)). Interested in the camera (at least 8 MP, battery from 2800 mAh)?
P.S. I wrote a note on the phone for a general presentation.
bzby
Message#4010
06.02.19, 16:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* archsaid2000,
Where there is cheaper (many where there are real discounts, for example, after the whale of the new year there will be coupons from Ali) a branded budget smartphone. JD on individual smartphones on their sales makes significant discounts.
The Chinese have a new year very soon - sending a smartphone is not guaranteed and the price should now be specially overstated because now only extremely naive and patient people are buying, ready to wait for the end of the whale. the new year and quietly ignore the fall in the price of a smartphone at that time by $ 15-20 when it has already paid, and nothing can be changed.

In general, the concept of "online store" is stretchable, especially if the Russian online store is meant. In most of these stores, smartphones were originally purchased just in Chinese online stores (usually with discounts).
When buying in Chinese stores (often Tmol with delivery in Moscow and courier delivery in Russia). Maybe a little more nuances than when buying from local "baryg" especially for a beginner. Perhaps a little more surprises and cheap low-quality phones are better not to buy because the likelihood of additional troubles increases with a guarantee that it is undesirable for beginners.

Selecting a smartphone model in the next section:CHOICE COMPARISON OF CHINESE PHONES (including clones of famous brands)
iverick
Message#4011
06.02.19, 19:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 05.02.18

* bzbyso right now it is better not to take it at all?
Let's say that on Ali phone one owner gold Akka give a discount of $ 88 and not $ 100?

I'm not in the courses of such Chinese jokes.
bzby
Message#4012
06.02.19, 20:17
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* iverick,
Right now, it makes no sense to take it. After the whale, NG (closer to 22 25 numbers need to be clarified) and another week or two when the Chinese come to work and replenish their stocks with fresh supplies - there will be a big sale to which by this time participating a couple of weeks before the start, or without straining to accumulate a decent number of coupons.
Gold acc is not a particularly cool acc. There are platinum and higher. Did not use such a system.
Unless it can be done for separate months when there is a very big pause between the standard shares "birthday" and at this date you can get a coupon out of the blue (need to be clarified). And on 10 aks - 10 birthdays - more than once a month except for promotional months. Somehow it is too attractive not to use, but there seems to be a strict verification and binding to the SIM of each such aka.

On JD, I will also have coupons (a limited number without accumulating in the profile) and large discounts on individual smartphones (but the service is slightly worse).
The Chinese sell through ibey and there, too, there are periodically discounts but with nuances on the application.

I am sure that if you wish, you can still catch coupons (and possibly seller coupons) at your price for Ali, and by the end of the sale, random discounts can be given at random rates (10-5 ye for descending) from Ali, which are valid for the amount of the payment. And all such coupons are actually summed up but rarely can you use at the same time if you do not have 5 coupons per share and do not immediately pay.
Razogrevochnye, before the New Year promotions (something like yours and receiving a coupon through placing an order (I wonder if it can be canceled after placement)) - this is a lure (because the nominal values ​​of coupons to the payment amount in% are not very big). Large coupons at par and% discount - you can save up to the date after the kit.ng IMHO. Although the modern Ali is already far from the one that was previously when it was actively "unwound" (by partners), as a pre-sale preparation for the repurchase of shares (the nationalization of Ali).
And JD sells some international versions of smarts (usually zte) at the prices of Chinese versions with big discounts and limited access to coupons (I don’t know how it is now). Girbest is doing / doing shares with zte and exactly actually standing stocks (partnership and direct sales?) With LeEco, (but there sometimes problems with the quality of the firmware translation jump in the models. This is an inexpensive high-quality smart for China with penny parts (including There are excellent gaming versions with a high resolution of the screen.) But the normal translation and firmware is usually English, and in other languages ​​there are a lot of questions about the firmware, and the core is quite closed to modify the firmware, I didn’t really understand it).
For other whale models (like haomi), there are also constantly stocks, but not sure where exactly and which model is better. Model selection is in other topics.

In many whale versions of the top-end mats, the screen is set to be quite cheap. But its brightness seems to be significantly inferior to the Samsung screens (up to two times even for whale flagships?). Technology PenTile also somewhat limits the actual screen resolution. Although the economy of such screens in the modes of reading white letters - a black background makes of such smarts ideal reading room "backlit" (especially for rooms).
Naturally, new economical (10 nm and less) productive processors for the non-public sector should also be taken into account when choosing a smart.
Cowboyboy
Message#4013
07.02.19, 23:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 08.05.14
Google pixel 2

I have on the site computeruniverse.net (exactly net, not ru) missing Premium Delivery. All browser extensions and antivirus turned off.
Is it all or only me?
qret
Message#4014
17.02.19, 17:14
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1590
Check in: 19.08.11
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Has anyone ordered an aliexpress to the European Union from goldway or peace through dhl without paying taxes? Fake or really without tax?
realhunt
Message#4015
18.02.19, 07:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 04.09.10
Sony xperia s

Good afternoon, I plan to purchase Xiaomi mi 8 with a working NFS, without dancing with a tambourine with flashing Chinese. Where do you recommend to take? Here I saw that you can order in Russiahttps: //centrsvyazi.ru...aomi_mi8_6/128gb_black, the price is very decent, the manager claims that this is the European version and everything will work out of the box, who faced this store? I live far away, near nowhere shops with mi8 not! Well, as an option still tmoll, maybe some other shops can you advise?
bzby
Message#4016
18.02.19, 08:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* realhunt
Cm.https: //market.yandex ...? clid = 703 & lr = 0 & rtr = 153
and other sites with reviews. Other stores (with reviews) can be found there.
Tmoll - also an option. But
The year 2019 according to the Chinese calendar will begin on February 5, then the main festivals will be held in the country (last 15 daysuntil February 20)

Also, by ~ the beginning of March, in addition to Ali and other whales. Sites can grab coupons for massive sales. Some sites have advertising pages onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Now in the Russian stores (in connection with the whale NG) there can be a minimum of drains and a temporary increase in prices IMHO.

Post has been editedbzby - 18.02.19, 09:14
Fastawaric
Message#4017
19.02.19, 14:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 19.02.19
Apple iPhone 6

Good day!
Guys tell me - he himself is not very educated, I would not want to spend the money thoughtlessly.
1. I want to buy a phone - a phablet with a screen of 6 "(It is necessary to constantly climb in documents for work, sometimes even in a Word almost a whole contract is riveted - so I think the big screen will be normal)
2. I do not want to spend big money (and who wants to understand)
3. Here is a shorter choice: wait for honor note 10 official release in a store and take it, or should you wait for the release of samsung note 10 and the subsequent collapse of the price of its predecessor note 9 and take it? Will there be a collapse in prices for it? Well, the type of stylus there is all the case - it sounds like quite useful for fine work on the screen, and still almost the flagship of a large company.
4. And the last thing you think about B. phones - is it roulette today? or still there are ordinary honest inhabitants who take off a working gadget for sale, and not illiquid.
Thanks to all. Very grateful if at least a few words cherkanete.

Post has been editedFastawaric - 19.02.19, 14:51
bzby
Message#4018
19.02.19, 18:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* Fastawaric
Optional questions (and related at the same time) you can ask in this thread:CHOICE COMPARISON OF CHINESE PHONES (including clones of famous brands)
If something is, then it should be repairable (Chinese from SC to Ali) and familiar for repair, or you can do something IMHO. If you take something with a broken screen and cheaply buy a screen on Ali or change it, then you can eventually win on a similar one (but there are many nuances and problems with OGS and just even glasses). Even having looked YouTube (as everything there "is simple") - the beginner can lose on the hidden nuances especially at repair of screens Samsung. Also in China sell refs (refurbished brand devices). Everywhere there are pros and cons and lotteries. All actions at your own risk.

Post has been editedbzby - 19.02.19, 18:57
Bamtyas
Message#4019
15.03.19, 01:17
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 16.11.14
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

They are trying to dissolve me for $ 33 on aliexpress ...
I now live in Poland, and through the Polish girl I ordered myself knives for work. They allegedly sent a given track number. I tracked him, and according to the results he came to another city, and got it ... It turns out the seller gave someone else's number ...
Can someone tell me how to start a dispute? If you can explain step by step where to start? Who in the course write to me in HP. Thank you. Sorry for not quite the topic.
dojik
Message#4020
19.03.19, 10:07
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 25.01.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Kamarady, kindly share your buying experience with Ali in the amount of more than 150 euros, Ukraine, I want to buy Redmi Note 7, I do not fit into the limit a bit. The seller must be asked to underestimate the invoice or they do it themselves, as a matter of course?

--------------------
Redmi Note 5 4/64 Global
andrej7
Message#4021
20.03.19, 23:32
User
[online]

Messages 97
Check in: 27.04.12
LG G2

* dojik,
In Ukraine, after the New Year, the limit was reduced to 100 euros.

202 pagesV  « < 199 200 201 202 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 14:59