[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 05.01.06
Nokia Lumia 1020

Revival Rock 'n' Roll Racing
Picture

Dullness:
Surely in childhood everyone had a SEGA video console, and most of those with this console played a game called Rock 'n' Roll Racing. The wonderful game was created by the Blizzard community and enjoyed tremendous success in both children and adult children. The game is a kind of survival race on a small, closed, three-dimensional track. Tournaments are held on different planets, for flights you need to score a certain number of points that are earned by winning races, besides, you also earn money to upgrade your car, buy extra shells, or change the car to a new one.

A wish:
I have more than one week to spin the thought, and not whether to make this game for the PDA. And every day this desire acquires more and more stability. Make it better, more beautiful, add new features, new ideas, rework and revitalize. I wanted this game to exist in the form of rum for the emulator, and was a full-fledged game for the PDA.

Opportunities:
Speaking about the possibilities, we can say that they are endless, if there is a topic among those who read enthots, there are those who are ready to help in the development of this product.

Help:
I think all of you are busy people, no one has the opportunity to fully surrender to this project, but by investing little by little, everyone will make a significant contribution to the establishment of this game.
What is the help. Development of AI, graphics, code. Hints, more experienced programmers have the ability to do something like that already.

Conclusion:
I would like to create the game on the principle of OpenSource and of course Freeware. When creating announce huge thanks to the resource and the forumsavagemessiahzine.com.

ZY
Remember Moscow was not built right away, and communism in Russia, too, but I hope 4R (R enaissance R ock 'n' R oll R acing) will have a great start and a wonderful ascent.
Gkill
Message#2
20.04.06, 10:47
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 625
Check in: 22.01.06
Apple iPhone 5s

Teep, it means to create a game again. In my opinion, this is impossible. Yes, and do not need anyone. For playing such a game on the PDA is just a perversion. You can hardly cope with it with a gamepad, but here it is a PDA! Stupid idea, IMHO.
The rum of this toy is already hacked, if you're interested:
_http://www.emu-land.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2076

--------------------
All pigs must die!
Devices: Qtek s100 ->Glofiish X500 Plus ->GSmart i350 ->HTC Touch Cruise ->HTC Touch HD ->Samsung GS2 + iPad4 Wi-Fi 32 ... iPhone 5s, Lumia 635, iPad Air2, iPhone 4s
Teep
Message#3
20.04.06, 11:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

Exactly! I meant that the game will be recreated again, ala remake. The graphics on the Szego is rather weak, the PDA can pull more advanced graphics. Of course, you can take something from the game itself, by hacking the rum, but I would like to create it as a new game. By the way, I was inspired by the project Heroes of Might & Magic for PPC. The creators or creator, in general, the author of the game, does not try to completely copy, portray the game, but re-writes the code, and this is not bad at it. So here it is possible, you need current patience and effort. I’m ready to donate for this game.

You can create a team, or at least who can throw up information on creating AI, graphics, etc. Any useful information on creating games for pockets, from the very beginning, before programming 3D graphics.
nerezus
Message#4
20.04.06, 16:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 395
Check in: 18.02.06
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Teep, and you want to be a programmer? an artist? or by whom?
Teep
Message#5
20.04.06, 18:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

2nerezus
most likely an artist, although I can code a little and can, although I have no experience in creating games. Everything will depend on how much I can figure out how to program graphics for the PDA. Do you have a suggestion ???

I invite everyone to take part in the national project to recreate and reanimate a wonderful game.
Teep
Message#6
20.04.06, 21:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

so I’m here a little bit what this game will be about.

Preface:Year 2012. Thanks to a developed and developing computer industry, there is a huge leap in space exploration in the world. It becomes possible to fly to neighboring galaxies, where, oddly enough, their representatives live. By 2018, contact has been established among all civilizations in the universe. Intergalactic music is recognized as Rock ’n’ Roll. The highest paid competitions are spectacular survival races that take place in any galaxy between members of different races. The price of flights is very high, but it is worth it.
Plot:And now you, like an ordinary earthling racer, have the opportunity to participate in these deadly races that are being held on your planet. Initially, you will get a suitable “wheelchair” on the market of supported cars, make the necessary upgrade, upgrade in some places, and now you have a car with which you must come to victory. Races take place both on your planet and on nearby ones, flights between which are much cheaper than intergalactic ones. You have an on-board computer in the car, where you will always be aware of where the races are, the participants of the races and the cost of the prizes. The same BC shows the condition of your car, and warns of faults.
On any planets there is a garage, a parts store, a used parts store, a car store, and a used car store. Depending on the rating of the planet, cash prizes, cars in stores and accordingly spare parts depend ...

to be continued
Vetal777
Message#7
26.04.06, 19:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 806
Check in: 10.01.06
HP iPAQ rx3715

The game was cool, especially if you implement the mutiplayer ..: good:
It is a pity I can not help you with anything, I can only by pascal.

--------------------
Apple iPhone 16Gb,Apple iPhone 3G | S | 32Gb white, iPhone 4 32Gb, XPERIA ARC S MIUI 3.8.9, XPERIA SPMIUI
Teep
Message#8
29.04.06, 12:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

By the way about the multiplayer ... I wanted to find out if it could be implemented via bluetooth, and the ability to connect it up to 4 devices ... is it possible ...
Vetal777
Message#9
29.04.06, 13:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 806
Check in: 10.01.06
HP iPAQ rx3715

Strange question .. But once in other games, what's stopping you?

--------------------
Apple iPhone 16Gb,Apple iPhone 3G | S | 32Gb white, iPhone 4 32Gb, XPERIA ARC S MIUI 3.8.9, XPERIA SPMIUI
Sheen
Message#10
29.04.06, 18:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 12.11.05

If you need a 3D artist - I'm here :) Principle I can at least make all the graphics for the game. But only if the game really will do ...
Teep
Message#11
30.04.06, 09:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

2SheenGenerally .. I am serious !!! If you really want to participate, you are welcome.
Night
Message#12
02.05.06, 00:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 02.03.06
Oneplus 3T

Blitz 3D and Delphi with you))

--------------------
iPhone 2G =>iPad 2 =>FlyIQ441 =>iPhone 4S =>iPhone 3GS =>LG L Bello =>iPhone 5C =>Sony Xperia Z1 =>HTC Desire 816 DualSim =>Samsung Galaxy S5 =>ZTE Grand S II =>Wileyfox Swift =>iPhone 5S =>Oneplus One =>LeTV x600 =>Redmi Note 2 =>ZUK Z1 =>iPhone 6s =>Xiaomi Mi5S =>Oneplus 3T =>iPhone SE 128 =>Xiaomi mi8 64 + iPad2017
LiquidPredator
Message#13
02.05.06, 09:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 26.11.05

I can try with the soundtrack ... if necessary ... ^^
Teep
Message#14
02.05.06, 18:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

LiquidPredator, it is necessary! try it! send! [email protected]
Night, Well!
LiquidPredator
Message#15
07.05.06, 00:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Teepand the style is a common theme? pure rock'n'roll? or with something modern?

--------------------
- = RoverBook Partner W500 + Qtek s110 + SD 1024 = -
Igdrasail
Message#16
07.05.06, 00:45
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 02.05.06

Well, you play this game on the emulator with music and you will understand!
Teep
Message#17
07.05.06, 11:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

The game was pure Rock'n'Rol, but I think you can try to mix it with electronic, ala club.
Although clean is more suitable, a bit of the classics in the game.
I have a couple of ideas, for example Elvis - Spinout, but I wanted to have no words, just music.
LiquidPredator, can you do so, leave the music and remove the voice?
Sheen
Message#18
07.05.06, 16:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 12.11.05

If you decided to write music directly from the game, turn off Larry in the option. But there is terrible music (in the sense of quality)
Teep
Message#19
08.05.06, 10:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Nokia Lumia 1020

Straight from the game there, maybe the music that is present there, but with good quality.
LiquidPredator
Message#20
14.05.06, 00:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

um ... well, you can try ... but the last time I tried something terrible came out ^^

--------------------
- = RoverBook Partner W500 + Qtek s110 + SD 1024 = -

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:03