> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Artemis / HTC P3300 / HTC Love / HTC P3350 - Flashing | Part number 2

Rep: (430)

Flashing HTC Artemis / Love
HTC P3300 / HTC P3350 / O2 XDA Orbit / T-Mobile MDA III / DOPOD P800W / Orange SPV m650
Attached Image

Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Re-Flashing - Archive # 1 Topic is closed | Re-Flashing - Discussion | Firmware se7en construction пїЅ

Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.

Check outForum Rules! Ignorance of these rules is no excuse.
1. Who will post primitive questions onwhich answers have already been given(An example is the question of switching a standard keyboard to English) - be extremely careful! Search has not been canceled, and if so, then the punishment in accordance with the rules of the forum!
2. Do not ask questions answers. which are in the FAQ.
3. pp.5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
4. pp.4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate your question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions.
5. Offtopic and flood punishable, remember this.
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic. For example, in the topic devoted to Spb Pocket Plus it is forbidden to discuss the work of other today’s plugins, except for comparing them with Pocket Plus.

K
Dear users!

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQandFAQ on flashing!. Respect your and other people's time.

Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - increasing your reputation (Attached Image)
. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button. Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.

Akhtung !!! Important information !!!
[color = red]The material presented by the author, is an informal, in the case of an unsuccessful firmware or death of the author of the device software and the Administration responsible resource does not bear! All the actions you are at your own risk. Nobody except you shall have no liability for any direct or indirect damages resulting from installation or any other use of this firmware. These are not the official firmware firmware of your device manufacturer and assembly files are simply provided by different sources. If you are not confident in their abilities, better give up the firmware change or entrust it to professionals. We also strongly recommend that you first become familiar with all the risks, methods, and other information provided in the forum and on the Internet. Illiterate installation of the firmware can cause partial or complete loss of functionality of your device. In any case, the installation of unofficial firmware may void your manufacturer's warranty.

MAP OF FIRMS
Hall of Fame
Thanks to the support section:

se7en, mishk23, AndreW82, maks.27, GaD_NV, iggord, boldgambler, krank_01, samaelhanson, Azur4

Ingratitude kills enthusiasm

Post has been editedse7en - 13.05.14, 10:52

Rep: (107)
gomerhack , http://3ppc.net/forum/showthread.php?p=52782 he also wrote a full description of the firmware. Something about midnight ... I was busy with the standards and demolished it. First my favorite Betari status with strange intervals that appeared then disappeared on tudee, and could not even turn it on by force, as it is not clear danced it up. Advansed configuration for some reason did not want to save the settings after a reboot everything returns including contacts to SIM. Glyukalovo like I had on Tomovskoy Black and Blue, in general, it is a pity, firmware architecture is good but we need something to bring to mind. Vanilla these glitches I do not suffer.

Post has been editedUncle_James - 01.03.08, 12:29

Rep: (115)
Uncle_James , Can be done to avoid the card, but then storadzha size will be smaller. If it is not a problem - do on Monday.
About the firmware from the card, look here yetthis topic- it says that may be due to the rate card and prescription solutions

on Battery status - he on these free versions have a glitch, it seems something in the registry writes periodically, and if rebunut "the wrong time", from the Tudeh disappears. about advansed you look like i test some options - everything worked.

fugitu , What's the problem? like everything to the banal simple.

XYDOI , Settings - Buttons?

Added @ 01.03.2008, 14:01

Uncle_James , do not quite understand. That is, you put another version batteristatusa?
and about the jackdaws - there sdandartno to display their need to put the two - one in the settings of the Tudeh, and then Options (or the program) has a checkbox in the settings of the batteristatus - that should be displayed.

about advansed config look - it is this option does not work with SIM and Joint Stereo for example without problems. In general, very much looks like that the cache is not written to memory at once ... dooptimizirovalsya seem to try to find the problem

Rep: (78)
About pictures - all foty have to google =)
For those who still do not understand what is the difference layouts Artemis & Love buttons:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Chet wanted to ask but forgot :(

Post has been editedgomerhack - 01.03.08, 15:43

Rep: (164)
For those who still do not understand what is the difference layouts Artemis & Love buttons:

after a full reset button back Easten value (meaning a complete and clear)

Rep: (78)
Nuclear, 01.03.08 5:54:29
after a full reset button back Easten value (meaning a complete and clear)

Well, finally there is a lot of prog for remapping keys .... if I have to find ..

shorter when you do a hard reset on the 3300 they call send button and we note, that the key to change nada ...

Rep: (4)
Sew the business-version of Woland - I do not know why, but the firmware hangs, twice just chop off the device, the device simply stupid to chop off after the download, and a few times after downloading a few minutes, just all the Vistula and all. Very sorry - firmware looked very beautiful, it is necessary to bear (((

(XP naturally made after flashing).

Post has been editedPhoenixx - 01.03.08, 22:33

Rep: (5)
voland_ , One without options and without words. just hammer. agree with UJames have problemsy with beterri with advansed, with the installation of third-party prog - slivayutsya where they at times. Day flight is normal, I do not intend to demolish, Russian - even in Africa, Russian.

Post has been editedfugitu - 01.03.08, 22:44

Voland, a question for you,
and I can not find.
I want to put on the standard Clear type

Added @ 01.03.2008, 22:53

vsmysle in its disassembled proshe

Rep: (192)
Since I went to the controversy in the two branches over the fullness of prog firmware Voland, then immediately issue the forehead (Woland) - Give DESIGNER !!!! Clutter is nothing to do in the firmware !!!!

PS: Who does not know that this designer, please do not shout.
ZY2: Andrew and turnips plus you for your efforts. Sorry it late+ I turned ...

Phoenixx Very interesting ... it can be a bit more? that is, do not do anything, it just hangs and all? on or off?

fugitu , Pliz example programs.
BETTER hope will deal with ... whatever the reason exactly in the registry, or rather in the fact that now the record from the cache is much less than 6.0 was. I try to win

Nuclear , That Sanchez. word did not understand what you want. Do you want to enable Clear Type, or what?

Added @ 01.03.2008, 23:19

lordofsilence , You see, in the beginning it is necessary to defeat the Battery status ... and about the designer, if there is at least 5 interested (in PM), I will do

voland_ ,
That's my word, problems nebylonoOther than those that I have described. And the BS working perfectly and does not fly with the "sudden" softrezetah ...

PS: That's for sure, "dooptimizirovalsya"

BTW: Check whether the video playback speed dropped to Korepleere (benchmark) as compared with WinMobile 6.0 ??? I have a 20 per cent has been slower. Well, 10% of this SRS Wow was to blame, but where else 10 happened, I do not understand ...

Post has been editedlordofsilence - 01.03.08, 23:30

lordofsilence On the published versions of the same is not 10% of them? I was there something else that threw out hanging out in the memory
though like all write that the battery quickly sits on 6.1 ... then something Windows does.

By the way, for the paranoid :) - 6.1 SQM is service, which seems to collect statistics on the use and application devaysa. This is what is proposed "to participate in the windows to improve the program." Regardless of whether or not to accept - he dangles in the memory and it looks like all wrote :)
English firmware on it like no one even touched,Yingmu cut off a notification that does not get a notification with the question, I do not know if the service itself nailed ...

keep in mind in general :) in my firmware I like it banged (completely impossible though - library dependency)

Added @ 01.03.2008, 23:39

Nuclear I did not specifically done. I only have this key is:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ GDI \ Rotation]
"LandscapeMode" = dword: 00000001

voland_ , Becoming hung from the standard Home mUn_and_JUVS (sorry your not like) + RSShub + ipdashboard
when the critical load SRU, or XP, then alternately, sometimes lost or not zapuskayutsya.

Rep: (4)
voland_ ,
In detail it goes like this:
Sew all the rules of art, after flashing at the end of the customizing device is simply switched off - the screen went out (not as if reboot Napara seconds, and dooolgo stylus on the side did not help, then disconnected - ON After pressing the power button, the loading screen appears, and I did not wait for the end of the download did XP hardware buttons.
Further, the device starts normally, passed customizations, all booted ok. Next, I started watching a folder with programs launched comm manager closed it launched the phone shut, poked in the buttons on CHTC-home plug-in - all ok. screen began to admire and Hop - the unit itself has passed out again. Next, I turn it on with the power button - all ok boot. Again I popolzovalsya bit Start menu and all in a half-minute unit is turned off again. This occurred three times. Then, after the next, I clicked in the programs of the alt-tab or a task manager, closed it and the machine crashed. As a result of carried firmware ((
And yes, another glitch: When the camera - there is usually when you first start, the machine will select the folder save the gallery, and so there appeared the item Net (this is not yet seen in other firmware) and click Storage Card was shifted downward and superimposed the OK button, so that it was impossible to choose.

Added @ 01.03.2008, 23:56

A battery really quickly sits on 6.1, I also noticed popolzovalsya day gourmet firmware almost did not do anything, and merged the battery to 44%

Post has been editedPhoenixx - 02.03.08, 00:14

In the settings you find and cut down the network drive. He's in my Start - Settings - Connections - Network Plugin

fugitu , Check on the same set of software. just wondering. CPU at 100% which process goods?

Phoenixx Very inetersno. At the end of the customization screen flashes white or not? What memory card? in so far the only idea that a problem in it.

about the Network has responded, and can choose the wheel there.

voland_ When you run the prog with a home set, is only SR outputs from freezing. RSS and IP boot information.

Voland, I too nahodil..bolee that made it even easier, all rgu txt and then search by faylam..mnogo interesting Fitch found ktotoryh we have no registry, crafts Youngman (registry cleaning) to take off pokolbasilo?) I'm just a noob therein (registry)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 21:15