Games from Real Dice | Poker, Dominoes, Mahjong, Sudoku, Blackjack ...

Rep: (451)
Real Dice Games

Last update of games in the header21.03.09

Attached Image

Description:
Real Dice Games: Poker, Dominoes, Mahjong, Sudoku, Blackjack, Backgammon, Roulette, Slots, Spades, VideoPoker.
Ability to play online!
All games (installers EXE) can be downloaded from off. site. To download the version for smartphones you need to choose: Brand - HTC, Model - Excalibur.
CABs from EXE-shnikov pulled out, attached. To start some games you may need to install Real Dice World - the shell and Launcher, also attached. All files for the resolution of 240x320 and 320x240. For 176x220 look for off. site, whether they are or not, I do not know.

Compatibility: wm2003 (?), wm5, wm6.
Homepage: http://www.realdice.com/games
Important!
All games are registered with one key:29627

Download CAB (run on smart):attached

Attached files

Attached fileLauncher.cab(2.37 MB)
Attached fileReal_Dice_World.cab(1.34 MB)
Attached fileReal_Dice_Backgammon.cab(939.09 KB)
Attached fileReal_Dice_Mahjong.cab(959.92 KB)
Attached fileSlots.cab(1.57 MB)
Attached fileVideoPoker.cab(1.56 MB)
Attached fileBlackjack.cab(1.65 MB)
Attached filePoker_4.30_SP.cab(1.49 MB)
Attached fileReal_Dice_Dominoes.cab(875.37 KB)
Attached fileReal_Dice_Sudoku_Master_II.cab(975.29 KB)
Attached fileRoulette.cab(1.45 MB)
Attached fileRoulette.cab(1.45 MB)
Attached fileSpades.cab(1.53 MB)

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 28.03.09, 12:04

Rep: (2)
Tell me pzh-hundred if anyone knows, I downloaded poker on realdice.com for my smart card, but I had a problem with registering a login on realdice.com, I registered 3 pieces and killed 3 stupid boxes, the mailbox should receive a login registration confirmation code, and no (

Lord2906, I tried to create another account, the letter came in less than a minute.

Anyone who plays poker, I strongly advise this version for PPC, IMNO, is much more convenient and works correctly, without a single glitch.

Attached files

Attached filePoker_4.30_PPC.cab(2.91 MB)

And what mailbox did you use? (maybe the letter does not reach) In general, I sit with a mini-opera, maybe because of her cant with registration, I used 2 mailboxes with meil.ru and one bourgeois meil.kom

I generally have 6 accounts, (I have mail, yandex), the last one was gmail.com.

Damn sorry, I wanted to play poker online, I spent 2 megabits, and not how I just tried to create an account through the game, pointed out one more meil. and again nothing has come, the company just temporarily is gone, everything is smart, on it is both WinRar and other programs, you can plz help, create an account and register it, I can create one more file on meil.kom for this case

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 28.03.09, 18:41

In lichku write, help, of course!

Created a box on gmail.com, the registration code came to him! fine.

In general, poker from real-life pleased everyone, I advise everyone, although the chance of losing combinations of cards is sometimes noticeably increased, for example, I immediately dropped 2 queens in the hand and immediately flopped the first 2 cards of 2 queens, generally minus for me is the JPS from the beeline that works It’s normal only after 12 nights, with a minimum delay, although my 8500 kutek is mine, to sit in this poker in 2 hours of active play (If you just try to download Omap Klok and lower the processor frequency, are there any thoughts on this?

Rep: (0)
Why am I not understanding how to register them !!!
I registered on their website two letters arrived but there are no codes there. there is one but it is with letters and only numbers go to igruhi

Rep: (3543)
djkiper,
Open the spoiler in the header, where the key is specified.

Rep: (1)
For some reason, it does not connect to the server ... gives a flashing ...

I don’t remember where it was, but the key to all games from realdice 29627 can be found here

Rep: (3543)
cubinec1,
In the topic header he is already indicated, be careful.

Rep: (13)
Inet through wi-fi the game is not connectic for some reason, I did not try it ... what could be the matter

Ewenok, that they do not connect, IMHO, you need to buy to play online ...
I registered there for a long time and saved the registry, so now I put the game, and then my registry fix works.
But it was a long time ago, and then they chopped off a freebie, in the sense of playing online, after a simple registration ...
At times, the number of players has decreased ...

People, how to enter the code on the device? The software keyboard is not available in the game and the code cannot be entered accordingly (

Rep: (23)
I attach myself. No game starts under Landscape

Rep: (1)
Yes, everything goes to the landskape (asus m530w) through Real Dice World launcher!

Tell me who the thread is why this game .. and not only opens in my upper corner with a small size .. I can’t open the game to the whole screen .. HTC DT2 if someone tells me. thank you in advance

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 9:11 PM