> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ConReader | reading of books

Rep: (2812)
ConReader
Version: 0.0.12

Last update of the program:12.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
As I understand it, the program began to be developed as a result of excessive braking when downloading books FBReaderJ ... While the program was just born, and all he can - is to open txt, remember reading point and select a file for reading.

Homepage: http://coreader.pluseq.com/
Cyrket: -

Download :
Version: 0.0.12 Attached fileConReader.apk (152.86 KB)
version 0.0.10 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/433900/ConReader_0.0.10.apk

Post has been editedRubaka - 12.02.11, 09:04
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (4)
Alan, thank you for the announcement! I, as a developer koridera, doubly pleased to read it to you.

I would like to address the concern that "the author is not interested." I myself would like to read books downloaded from librusec, because until the FB2 will be maintained at the level of digestible, the author will work hard. Integration with the dictionary is also a priority for me to task. Relative to other features - yes, it depends on how it will be in demand.

Not to be unfounded - just uploaded version 0.0.6, and updated website. Now you can see the screenshots:http://coreader.pluseq.com/screenshots/

I will allow myself a small comment on the versions. At this time, for an android is not stable Russian localization. On the other hand, has no possibility to use a particular program opredelnie locale "force" - all only through system setup. Accordingly, I have yet to release a version of 2: dependent on the system locale (i18n) and "forced Russian". Thus, the latest version is now 0.0.6-i18n or 0.0.6-russian taste.

It contains, for example, correcting said defects Alan - keeping "decorative" indentation in text files. And once such a question (most likely again to Alan) - if you have some set of text (and fb2?) Files made by various standards alignment, marking paragraphs, chapters, footnotes, etc. If suddenly there, it would be very grateful, and then, as in the above case, I just did not know what people are doing.

Rep: (1327)
disjunction,
Nice to see us on the developer forum. :)

Add to cap screens and "forced" Russified version.

P.S. Once the author says that he is interested in the development of the relevant words of caps I probably removed to the eye is not cut. :)

Post has been edited= Woland = - 26.03.09, 14:49

Rep: (2812)
I would like to address the concern that "the author is not interested"

yes it is, just in case :)

And once such a question (most likely again to Alan) - if you have some set of text (and fb2?) Files made by various standards alignment, marking paragraphs, chapters, footnotes, etc. If suddenly there, it would be very grateful, and then, as in the above case, I just did not know what people are doing.

no ... it's private information that is not subject to disclosure. It can vary entirely on your beer. And a couple of suggestions for the further development of your project is - if not abandoned, then a maximum of three to four months to write you a new dvizhek - here on this issue and should be discussed a couple of questions ... So I wrote about the beer, and through whom I find - you know :)

Woland, thank you. Please - I would put the link to jump version because it is constantly changing. In 0.0.6, for example, sit two most unpleasant bug. I think, web links, or page Downloads enough - there immediately offered to download. In large letters. Red.

Alan, hope that in three weeks will be able to get out and socialize until I mangled too much wood.

PS .: besides bug fixes added color schemes, select the font size, the output of the charge as a percentage

From hats deleted file, provided a link. But here, just in case I duplicate file. Anything can happen, sometimes the resource may not be available. In general, as a backup. :)

Attached fileCoReader_v0.0.7_ru.apk(140.69 KB)

Updated to version 0.0.8 - now works correctly with the platform 1.5 + several minor bug fixes.

Nice to see that the project is still alive. :)

Rep: (1)
alrider on hopes it makes no sense?

And where does all AlReader?

Rep: (1)
the program is a good simple. Malolo kkto port will meet. sorry if off topic.

kosolapiy,
AlReader port can only author -Alan And it is to his questions. In a personal, soap, yet how. And here it is oftop. ;)

Version 0.0.9 : Attached fileConReader_v0.0.9.apk (141.53 KB)

* Project renamed to ConReader
+ Frame starting with<p>still have offset
+ If file contains very long lines, paraph on every line mode is switched

Rep: (2)
Set himself ConReader and FBReaderJ!
What can I say: the functional course of FBReaderJ better (but this is probably due to the fact that the only other program develops.)
Although more like ConReader since is able to open the book on the entire screen (in FBReaderJ not found) and flipping implemented better ..
Do not tell me how to remove the book<p>? Each red line pishitsya? (.Fb2 book format)

Rep: (0)
Put ConReader, but I have it for some reason does not read .txt files, shows some question marks instead of letters ...

Post has been editedbivaliy67 - 17.12.09, 19:30

bivaliy67,
Encoding UTF?

Rep: (1060)
fenuma @ 15.11.09, 23:17*
Although more like ConReader since is able to open the book on the entire screen (in FBReaderJ not found) and flipping implemented better ..

Over the full screen will agree, and that's what you do not like perelistovanie in other prog? : Rolleyes:

Hooray! I hope that in the future it will be a good alternative to FBReader. I have 4 years ago (when I had the Zaurus) on HPCshnom forum tried to convince Sir updates (author FBReader, if someone does not know) that the idea of ​​the library is beautiful, but impractical once. If a lot of books, scanning may be mildly delayed. He, unfortunately, has not made an alternative to a folder. Yesterday I bought the same Hero, and my library size of 2.5 GB FBReader program simply collapsed after 20 minutes of scanning folders Books from lack of memory.

Author of great respect! I'll wait FB2 support zip.

Rep: (57)
laf , Do not share your optimism ... I'm trying to read a book ConReader th, a large book (over 600 pages) in format * .txt, the result after leaving the reading room, when I come again, opens the first page of the book (ie. the place where I finished not remembered to read) ... Moreover, search realized dibilno, ie can proceed only on the page, rather than the interest (well, you know what I mean) ...

Rep: (69)
I have not revealed the entire screen

Rep: (23)
fenuma @ 15.11.09, 23:17*
Set himself ConReader and FBReaderJ! What can I say: the functional course of FBReaderJ better (but this is probably due to the fact that another program is just developing.) Although more like ConReader since is able to open the book on the entire screen (in FBReaderJ not found) and flipping implemented luchshe..Ne tell me how to remove the book<p>? Each red line pishitsya? (.Fb2 book format)

I also put them both, but I have another problem: ConReader not open fb2 (or rather opens krakozyabry but solid), but FBReader does not open the txt. can I do something wrong?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 3:51