> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Fileaid

Rep: (546)
Fileaid
version 1.2
Last update of the program in the header16.03.09
Attached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Good and easy to master file manager! Will be useful to those who have a programibluetooth - file transfer
With a chance, it is possible to view pictures, video, listen to music!
All to throw here: / Private / Var / Mobile / Applications / many digits and letters / Documents /

Download:

iTunes

Post has been editedImaniac - 17.03.09, 07:54

Rep: (31)
People, is there a current working version? And is it worth it at all? Furnished, found for the racing, Potval. I launch and only a black screen with the title of the site. So hangs.

COMPO @ 22.5.09, 17:09*
People, is there a current working version?

Prog before was free
I downloaded it then
If it works, then write, I will add it to the header

Attached files

Attached fileFileAid_1.2.ipa.(800,58 kb)

Post has been editedImaniac - 22.05.09, 18:11

Put. At startup, even a black screensaver does not go out. Immediately crashes. Rights put 777 on all files.

compo,
And the rights why prescribe?

Rep: (9)
I use the program for a long time!
Together with its computer SO-brother diskaid, through which you can just throw files, it turns out a good portable office. :)
Very helps on control, credits, exams. Now, if you still have been searching for the word - there would be no prices in general.

I use the program for a long time!
Together with its computer SO-brother diskaid, through which you can just throw files, it turns out a good portable office.
Very helps on control, credits, exams. Now, if you still have been searching for the word - there would be no prices in general.

Tell me which version of the firmware you have and if you can, throw off the archive with the folder of the Problems (.App)

Post has been editedcompo - 25.05.09, 13:00

Rep: (9)
Firmware version, latest official 2.2.1

Archive:Attached fileFileAid.app.rar.(564,81 KB)

Thank you very much for the responsiveness. But the trouble. I threw a directory in Applicaishns. I put up the rights of 777. I launch, and it shows a black screen with a screensaver, and on neither the gugu. Can others relate or some more trick? Thanks in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 11:12